Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1828512 times)

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #4220 on: October 01, 2005, 06:21:29 PM »
Feeling a bit concerned, Stoney grabs a blanket from Trinity's room and covers him up.   "Toon or not, blue is not Trinity's color." ;D

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4221 on: October 01, 2005, 09:11:06 PM »
The wind blows harder as the snow piles up in large drifts.  It is up to the windows in the kitchen. :o 

Delmonico finishes up with supper, Trinity has came inside, Delmonico has opened up a can of blue berries and made a pie to celebrate Trinity's new color. ;D ;D 

Even The Ittsy Bittsy Spider has moved into the house and has spun a web behind the cookstove. ;)

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Sod Buster

• My Barn, My Rules
  • Top Active Citizen
  • What happens in the Barn - Stays in the Barn
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #4222 on: October 01, 2005, 09:49:22 PM »
Meanwhile at his  nearby farm, SodBuster sees the snow and thinks it is coming a bit early this  year.  He notices the squirrels scurrying around gathering nuts for the winter.  SodBuster has shivered through the frigid northern winter before and starts gathering buffalo chips for fuel, to ward off the frostbite. 
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Advertising

« Reply #4223 on: Today at 04:45:27 PM »

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #4223 on: October 01, 2005, 11:49:53 PM »
From inside the house, Trinity peeks outside the window and notices the goats in the yard that Stoney had thrown out.  He rushes out there to grab them and rushes back in.  With a wide grin, Trinity proclaims: "Dail!  We's gonna have us mutton tonight, just lahk back home!!"

Just then Sheep staggers in with a worried look on his face.  Trinity looks at him and says: "Naww.  Not talking about you!  Hey, how did ya git drunk already?!?  You din't drank none of that bad hal-lucinatin' brew that Ah threw out in the yard, didja?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4224 on: October 01, 2005, 11:54:17 PM »
Delmonico reads Sod Busters post and realizes not why there are only hin, Stoney and Trinity, Duke and The Ittsy bittsy Spider at home, the squirrels have gathered the rest of the folks and stored them for winter. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)

He also has noticed the word "Farm" which means their is some sort of nester out their, but the early snow has most likely ruined his corn crop, a common problem in the Sandhills before modern hybrids. ;D ;D ;D  He also figgers this Sod Buster is livin' in some dugout, kind of like a prairie dog, livin' in some hole in the ground. ;D

No need to fear the "Enforcer" will be back on Monday with his mighty 10 and cheese, if Slim don't shoot him, he'll plug him up. ;D

Delmonico also notices the snow is drifted past the center of the windows, if it don't stop, slim will get lost and freeze his cheese off. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Brazos Bucky Smith

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4225 on: October 02, 2005, 12:18:02 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Brazos looks at the blue guy, at Del watchin' the snow pile up to the top of the window's.  he grabs some of the FFG's pixy dust, sprinkles it over his head, and exclaims "  Hells bells, if it's gonna snow this early, I am heading to Malibu to be a rhinetsone cowboy!"

Spoing he is gone!
Brazos Bucky
"A man oughta do what he thinks is right."
BOLD #566, NRA Life (Endowment)
SASS #59058, SBSS #1605, SCORRS

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4226 on: October 02, 2005, 12:30:52 AM »
About the time the snow reaches the top of the window, Delmonico notices it stoppin' and the wind dieing down.   ;D ;D  A slight breeze from the south is coming, Delmonico goes to the porch and sees the temp is risin' a bit.

He goes in and tells Trinity and Stoney, "Most likely will all melt afore mornin' nice thing is if you don't like the weather in Newbrasky, just wait, it will change soon. ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4227 on: October 02, 2005, 12:44:44 AM »
Trinity and Sheep watch Brazos disappear.  They stare at each other and Trinity says: "The whole darned batch must be tainted!  Oh wail... no point in lettin' it go to waste.  Cheers!!!"

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4228 on: October 02, 2005, 01:00:18 AM »
Delmonico looks around and decides the squirrels ain't been that busy. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4229 on: October 02, 2005, 01:11:45 AM »
"Squirrels?  Why yes please.  Ah could go fer an appetizer." ;D ;D ;D

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4230 on: October 02, 2005, 01:45:35 AM »
suddenly the door blows open and 2 squirrels come in the door.  they run up Trinity's pants legs, one left, one right.  As Trinity is thrashin' around on the floor one squirrel says to the other one,
"lets eat........................................................!"

< Authors Note: I 'polize for even thinkin' about doin' this really old and really bad gag.  If I really was to do it I would expect the moderator of this forum to ride in and shoot me in the Arse with rock salt on Monday mornin'!) ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4231 on: October 02, 2005, 02:06:47 AM »
Trinity runs around in circles until he drops his pants and removes the squirrels before they can do too much harm.  He throws them down as they scurry away, they are followed by a barking and yet fatter Claire. 

Claire's barking brought in the FFG who noticed Trinity's pants around his legs and a reddening in his groin.  She briskly whaps him with his own hat and leaves.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #4232 on: October 02, 2005, 06:55:28 AM »
Howdy!
I live down the road.  Can you tell me if'n this is one of your cows on my roof?

If so, could one of you please come fetch her?

after careful inspection there is no Rocker hangin R brand on it and appears to be the milkin' type I can swear it aint mine... It's hard to milk them things Horseback.
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4233 on: October 02, 2005, 07:09:21 AM »
the chinook winds have thawed the litl rooster's wings...he shakes them free of ice and flutters back to his horse....(Deicing)> I should coin that one< tHEN  flys off to tend his herds.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4234 on: October 02, 2005, 07:21:01 AM »
With morning comes a new day.  The snow has melted and Stoney makes coffee, bacon and eggs, buscuits and gravey, and some sausage.  The moring is brisk yet no need for a coat.

Stoney resumes his chair sittin and watches the sun rise.

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4235 on: October 02, 2005, 10:49:41 AM »
<Author's Note:  The sun is not coming up, the horizion is moving down. ;D ;D ;D>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4236 on: October 02, 2005, 03:31:43 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :There is a flash and a SPOING!!!! and Brazos appears out of a cloud of smoke!  :o "Geehosifat!  You know that Californy is on fire!  :o 'Bout got my talefeathers burned off when I appeared in the hills out there!"  ::) Braozs is covered with twigs and asches.  "What I smell sausage! ;D  Must be time for breakfast.  His ever present fork is quickly in hand and a plate full of bacon, sausage, and eggs is in his other hand.  He proceeds out to the porch to watch the sun rise (or the earth sink) with Stoney. 8)
Brazos Bucky

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4237 on: October 02, 2005, 03:37:57 PM »
<Author's Note:  The sun is not coming up, the horizion is moving down. ;D ;D ;D>
<Perspective man.  It's all about perspective.>

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4238 on: October 02, 2005, 03:40:55 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? (Perspective man, is he related to that Authur Note fella?) ;D ;D
Brazos Bucky

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4239 on: October 02, 2005, 05:32:33 PM »
??? ??? ??? ??? (Perspective man, is he related to that Authur Note fella?) ;D ;D

not sure if he is or not......but you can count on it if he is in here he's a BOZO
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com