Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1300638 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #3720 on: February 02, 2014, 07:04:33 AM »
After extensive analysis and consideration, I have concluded I have no idea which team wins the game. Therefore, with an extensive amount of hesitation, I will go with the ‘home’ team as I did last year and take Denver.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #3721 on: February 02, 2014, 01:08:32 PM »
Arcey, I hope that Denver. I want Payton to shut Richard Sherman's big mouth. I want to see his jock hanging his ankles!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #3722 on: February 02, 2014, 07:08:15 PM »
So far, the Hawks defence has really teathered the Broncos ::) :( :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Advertising

« Reply #3723 on: Today at 08:17:35 PM »

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 116
« Reply #3723 on: February 02, 2014, 09:27:50 PM »
I was routing for the Seahawks but didn't think they had a change. The Broncos imploded.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3724 on: February 02, 2014, 09:41:47 PM »
I was routing for the Seahawks but didn't think they had a change. The Broncos imploded.

Slim
So right Slim the Broncos offence did implode  :-X
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3725 on: February 03, 2014, 06:33:15 AM »
My system of pickin’ a winner werked last year……………..

Mebbe it was because I didn’t figger in me ‘n Chancellor graduated from the same high school ‘n Harvin went ta high school ‘cross the road from the Farmers Market.

Rats…………..
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3726 on: February 03, 2014, 10:11:27 AM »
The game was over when Seattle got the safety. The Broncos imploded.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3727 on: February 03, 2014, 11:58:45 AM »
Sure was the way things turned out.

Thought when Denver kept ‘em outta the end zone followin’ the safety the game would get good. Thought wrong. Was a done deal, game over, after Chancellor reached up ‘n picked a Manning duck outta the air. It was a Seattle exhibition game after that.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3728 on: February 03, 2014, 05:51:12 PM »
The Broncos played so bad that the Cowboys could have beaten them this time!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3729 on: February 07, 2014, 04:26:40 PM »
Found this racin’ board. The members are doin’ a count down to Daytona with pics of race cars with the numbers representin’ the days left.

Some good old stuff in there inculdin’ some things from back in the day when modifieds were modified ‘n innovation was spelled I-N-D-I-A-N-A-P-O-L-I-S.

If ya got the time ta scroll thru it's worth a look.

http://racing-forums.com/threads/how-many-days-till-the-daytona-500.47776/page-34

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3730 on: February 08, 2014, 06:06:57 AM »
I guess that you can call me old-school, the front engine(Offy) roadsters of the 50s and 60s are my personal favorites.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3731 on: February 08, 2014, 07:00:48 AM »
And they were all different. Your engineerin’ against mine.

Somewhere in there is a shot of one I’d guess goes back to the sixties. Had a motor in the back and one in the front. Four wheel drive.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3732 on: February 08, 2014, 10:57:24 AM »
Jim Hurtabiese was a diehard roadsters fan. He brought one to qualify, long after the roadsters were obsolete. He could never get it in the show.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #3733 on: February 11, 2014, 01:04:13 PM »
Another shake up on the Lake. Banner and Lombardi are gone ::) :o Ray Farmer is now GM. Haslam says F.O. is now more streamlined. Seems this team just has a revolving door in place. Rebuilding never ends :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3734 on: February 11, 2014, 03:42:40 PM »
I am ready to watch some racing from Daytona. Speed Weeks coverage starts Thursday.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3735 on: February 15, 2014, 11:29:42 AM »
Reckon the marketin’ folks know some old folks still look it the NASCAR stuff even if it ain’t what it was. Someone’s got Tony Saragoosa(sp) hawkin’ adult diapers on the old SPEED thing.

Back ta paperwork – the printed kind, not the rolled kind.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3736 on: February 15, 2014, 03:30:38 PM »
Arcey, Those diaper ads might be important to some of old folks.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3737 on: February 15, 2014, 04:18:43 PM »
They just had the"big one" and the race is restarted. It is only an 80 lap race, it is almost half over. There is not much experience in these ARCA races.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3738 on: February 15, 2014, 07:09:19 PM »
Slow leaks. Don't sound like no fun.

Tony should get up with Theisman on the issue........

DVRin' this whatever they're callin' the clash thing this year. Ain't gonna stay awake thru it.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3739 on: February 16, 2014, 07:45:09 AM »
Depends should sponsor a car. Bladder outta control damage control. No wet spots on exit interviews............

Tore up a sufficient number of race cars for me. Most of ‘em I gotta chuckle outta. Nice ta see the good guy’s car win. Weren’t so nice ta see ‘nother cause a big’n ‘n the third try. That said, mebbe Johnson should get up with Busch fer schoolin’ on savin’ a race car.

Gotta kick outta the booth talkin’ ‘bout Stoddard ‘n Labonte usin’ their Daytona car. Hell, why not? All they’re gonna do is run ‘round a few laps, in the back, then park it. Thinkin’ the boy’s last on the PC list. Be a real shame if his brother had a problem ‘n had ta use his ta get in.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com