Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1300493 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #3800 on: March 09, 2014, 08:29:02 AM »
The #9 Chevy of Chase Elliott failed post-race inspection at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for being too low in the left front. Elliott finished fifth on Saturday in the Boyd Gaming 300. NASCAR also took the right rear shock from the #22 Ford of race winner Brad Keselowski. Penalties are expected early next week.

The Penske bunch are the cleanest folks in the garage. Keselowski is madder’n hell ‘n he ain’t gonna take it no more!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #3801 on: March 09, 2014, 11:21:25 AM »
The Penske Fords have been fast since Daytona, the rest of the Ford teams are clueless.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3802 on: March 09, 2014, 02:33:27 PM »
They sure's hell have qualifyin' down pat.

The over/under on Patrick's wreck is lap 159.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #3803 on: Today at 02:49:19 PM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3803 on: March 09, 2014, 02:49:36 PM »
Hehehehehehe…..

NASCAR ain’t too predictable when it comes to ‘superstars.’ Logano’s comin’ up to lap ole Smoke ‘n the debris flag comes out……………………

Go figger.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3804 on: March 09, 2014, 05:08:33 PM »
That answered my question. The leader with clean air has the edge. The 2’d have never gotten past him ‘n he clearly had the faster car. Just like the 54 yesterday.

The JGR cars didn’t show up. We’ll get ‘em next week. Hail to the Redskins…………

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3805 on: March 09, 2014, 05:56:42 PM »
Brad K made it two in a row today and yesterday. JGR needs to get untracked this year. I was hoping that Kenseth would take up this year, where he left off last year. Hamlin is healthy and Busch is usually strong.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3806 on: March 12, 2014, 07:35:43 PM »
The Skins signed Shawn Lauvao from the Browns. Maybe it’ll help both ‘em…….

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3807 on: March 13, 2014, 12:02:41 AM »
The Cowboys did not resign Ware, He signed with the Broncos. Another 8-8 season ahead for them.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #3808 on: March 13, 2014, 07:30:52 AM »
Plus, the Brownies let Weeden and Campbell go. They're down to Hoyer at QB. Looks like they're gonna spend another draft pick on a QB.......again. ::) :P
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3809 on: March 13, 2014, 08:13:53 AM »
Maybe Johnny Football? These free agents are a "crap shoot" as far as I am concerned.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3810 on: March 13, 2014, 01:39:52 PM »
Yep. Reckon it’s the same with the draft. Never know what someone will or won’t do in your system. Roll the dice ‘n hope for a four ‘n a three.

Ran inta a Jones fan. She don’t like it when I call ‘er that – she’ll get o’er it. Kinda upset o’er the Ware departure. Gave ‘er son a Ware jersey for Christmas. Said she’d rather have seen ‘em off load Romo.

I was pullin’ for Hoyer, Buck. Hometown boy ‘n if memory serves he was doin’ right good when he got hurt.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3811 on: March 13, 2014, 02:12:27 PM »
I really hope that Ware does well in Denver. They are my favorite AFC team. The Boys are never going to be worth a darn till the Jones bunch either leaves or get someone as GM that knows something about Football.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #3812 on: March 13, 2014, 03:17:36 PM »
Yeah, Hoyer had'em movin' ,Arcey ::) We'll see how he is after the rehab for the knee. Lauvao bein' gone is gonna call for a revamp on the O line. Might change things for him ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3813 on: March 14, 2014, 09:11:26 AM »
Arcey, I heard that the Skins signed Jason Hatcher from the Boys. I hope he is not past his prime, so far the Boys have signed folks that I have never heard of. What do you expect from someone that went to the University of Arkansas, the same institution that brought us our former beloved President Clinton.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3814 on: March 15, 2014, 07:56:21 AM »
What do you expect from someone that went to the University of Arkansas.........

Nothin' much......................... but that's funny.

Yeah. Hope he don't turn out ta be sabotage - like Norv Turner.........

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3815 on: March 15, 2014, 10:30:45 AM »
I think that Norv will be the head coach in Dallas at some point.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3816 on: March 23, 2014, 05:40:16 PM »
I was glad to hear that 24 or 48 did not win. I was hoping that Larson would win, and sweep both races.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3817 on: March 24, 2014, 06:38:43 AM »
Thinkin’ yestitty it was better ta be lucky than good. Then again, the 18 had been better’n the 41 ‘n the 14 all day. ‘N without the overly aggressive set up that busted tires on the ones he couldn’t run with. Reckon that atta-boy goes to Rogers. BTW, that’s two bad tire-poppin’ setups in a row for Knaus………………

Thought it was another good race outta that place. Admittedly I don’t care for it but credit where due. Well done.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3818 on: March 24, 2014, 10:39:07 AM »
Knaus is just as slippery as Tricky Rick. I would not trust either one as far as I could throw. Crooks of a feather, stay together!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3819 on: April 01, 2014, 09:28:48 AM »
If this is an attempt at some sort of joke, it’s sick.

Hearin’ Jimmie Johnson lost his brother-in-law in skydivin’ accident. The man was 27.

I wouldn’t wish the like on anyone. My differences with Johnson have to be put aside far awhile. Prayers for the family.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com