Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1824420 times)

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #3740 on: August 29, 2005, 07:44:21 PM »
Delmonico hollors at Duke to come back and get the grease bucket, grease the cat and chase it up the windmill to lube it. ;D  since the FFg has been very mean and will melt his wax cylinders, he puts them in his wall safe along with the f\phoney-graf. ::)

He then sits down at his coal oil computor and places another order. ::) ::) :o :o ;D ;D :D

As Duke comes running back, The Cat gives Delmonico an "I don't think so, Bub," look and goes back to sleep.

<<Authors note:  Perfectly described!  ;D ;D>>
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3741 on: August 29, 2005, 07:47:44 PM »
Hearing Slims comment about sleeping so much and realizing that it is the truth, Trinity decides it is time to go check on the stills.  He struggles out of the hammock and calls Claire while patting his leg.  The two walk off into the brush together.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3742 on: August 29, 2005, 09:48:40 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother pauses in her crocheting and tilts her head as though listening. There is a faint, silvery, ringing sound and she smiles.

"Allo?"
There is another pause, and her smile shifts, becoming something akin to the expression Mona Lisa once wore and her gaze grows distant, unfocused.

"Oh... Eduardo...."

Her wand is draw and waved, and she disappears, leaving behind a scattering of glittering sawdust.

((Gonna be away during the day for the next few days. All is well, so don't fret over me. ))

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Advertising

« Reply #3743 on: Today at 05:37:08 PM »

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
« Reply #3743 on: August 30, 2005, 02:56:58 AM »
<Arthur's note: From the description of the contents of the possibles bag Litl Rooster has caught up with Averell Dalton/Scattered Thumbs ( he's the only one of the Dalton brothers able of eating soap) instead of Jack  ;D . That may be better for him, Averell won't notice he's being followed  ;D >

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3744 on: August 30, 2005, 03:07:02 AM »
Delmonico opens his office door (with Duke inside the door) he closes it from the outside and opens the outside panel.  Duke sits in his door and guards Delmonico's office and the phoney-graph.. ;D

Delmonico is going to do the dishes that for some reason have piled up.   Not finding any bars of lye soap to shave into the dishwater he goes back to his office, closing the outside panel and opening the inside one as he enters.   ;D 

He pumps up and lights the burner on his coal oil computor and sends a CO-Mail  (Coal Oil) ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #3745 on: August 30, 2005, 03:56:29 AM »
litl' rooster realizes now that he has been fooled. He now watching the taller of the Dalton brothers. He is also unsure that watching them any longer will lead him to who has been stealing his cattle. Outside of the entertainment they have provided with their unsual eating habits, mumbling and ability to cover 30 miles a foot in a short time...I must now make a decision to go back and  start moving the remaining cattle to Rail head.  Or follow these Dalton boys in hopes of more clues to my missing cattle.... I have a feeling there is paper hanging on them at the Marshall"s office but, I don't have time to check.  Bounty money would recoup my losses however I have a contract to fill and must have the cattle moving.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
« Reply #3746 on: August 30, 2005, 05:36:39 AM »
Averell, unaware of someone watching him, decided it was time for another snack. ::)
As he eats he wonders why his brother Joe thought it was a good idea to come to the Sandhills. There was no Bank to be seen. And if there was no Bank how were they going to rob one?  ???

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3747 on: August 30, 2005, 06:18:00 AM »
Having slept for several days on the porch Stoney heads down to the barn and feeds the pigs.  He comes back to the house and pours some coffee.    it's days old and cold.

Stoney clean up his mess and makes a fresh pot.   He cooks eggs and bacon then heads back out to the porch to watch the sun rise.

<Dad is OK, I guess.  No change.>

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #3748 on: August 30, 2005, 10:29:35 AM »
Slim goes into the kitchen and pours a cup of fresh coffee. He walks to the porch where Stoney is sitting.
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3749 on: August 30, 2005, 11:12:31 AM »
Delmonico comes out of his office with a fresh cup of coffee from the Island of Java, out of his always clean office pot.  He also has a bar of lye soap from his office stash.   ;D  Duke is in the door guarding, the coffee and the phony-graf. ;D 

Delmonico looks at them drinking the coffee out of that filthy pot, sips on his cup and starts the dishes. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3750 on: August 30, 2005, 03:42:01 PM »
"You ain't said it out load, but your face gives you away.   That pot ain't dirty, it seasoned.  Washing it will ruin the flava."

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #3751 on: August 30, 2005, 03:59:20 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3752 on: August 30, 2005, 08:40:27 PM »
"You ain't said it out load, but your face gives you away.   That pot ain't dirty, it seasoned.  Washing it will ruin the flava."

The disembodied voice of Trinity agrees wholeheartedly...

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3753 on: August 30, 2005, 10:43:54 PM »
Delmonico finishes the dishes.  He then washes his white coffee pot and removes all traces of the last pot.    ;D  Back at his office he closes Dukes slinding outside panel and closes the door.  He opens the inner on and duke choose a fine coffee from Mexico from Delmonico's stash of coffee in jars.   ;D

He grinds it, makes a fresh pot and pours him and Duke a cup. ;D  Duke whines but Delmonico tells him no, the mean FFg will turn the wonderful cylinders into candles if he plays one. ::) ::) ::) >:( >:( >:( >:(

So the poor music loving yaller dog crys and howls far into the night. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3754 on: August 31, 2005, 03:43:45 AM »
Duke's howling suddenly stops when ten bars of lye soap seemingly appear from nowhere and hit Delmonico in the head. Duke's eyes widen then he makes a sound that could be interpreted as dog laughter.

The kitchen soap is restocked.

Many miles away, in a place of sunshine and cool breezes, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother smiles and puts away her portable crystal ball.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3755 on: August 31, 2005, 04:18:36 AM »
Duke is so upset at the the "soap" in-so-dent and the fact his music loving friend is injured for no reason, he goes to the cupalo and poops under the FFg's bed. ;D

He then comes back and licks his friend on his injured head till he regains con-seess-ness again. :o :o :o

"It's ok Duke he says, she's off doing tasks she do't want to do and it makes her surley." ;D

"Look at what she did to slim inthe other thread." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3756 on: August 31, 2005, 08:13:34 AM »
Stoney wakes up, "Man I gotta stop spedding nights on this here porch.  I do have a nice bed and all."

He gets up and heads to the kitchen.  The smell of poop is strong, but it's not coming from anywhere in the kitchen.  Stoney shruggs his sholders and makes fresh coffee in the "seasoned" pot.  He's grateful that Del did not wash it. ;D

Eggs, bacon, buscuits with gravy, coffee and apple pie for breakfast.

Stoney heads out and resumes his vigil on the porch whilst eatting his breakfast.

Derby Younger

« Reply #3757 on: August 31, 2005, 12:53:05 PM »
FP brought his left hand up to scratch the stubble on his face. But there was no hand, just the ragged cuff of his shirt coming toward his face. He froze. Unfortunately, the hand that wasn’t there didn’t. It kept on until it hit him in the nose, knocking him on his back

Fetid reacted naturally, his right hand going for his Colt. He had just a brief moment to realize that there wasn’t anything there before the pistol hit him between the eyes. He was out like a rock. This was the beginning of his day. Like the man said, it was going to be a strange one.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3758 on: August 31, 2005, 02:30:41 PM »
Delmonico and duke are spending the hot afternoon in his office.  He has rigged up a system where by using ice from the ice house and a belt and pulley hooked to the windmill and a fan he can keep his office cool.   ;D ;D

Also by a strange quirk of fate and some stange time warp a bunch of the cylinders say Hank Williams on them.  Delmonico puts on Dukes favorite and duke does a duet with the master himself. ;)

Hear that lonesome whippoorwill
He sounds too blue to fly
The midnight train is whining low
I'm so lonesome I could cry

I've never seen a night so long
When time goes crawling by
The moon just went behind a cloud
To hide its face and cry

Did you ever see a robin weep
When leaves begin to die?
Like me he's lost the will to live

The silence of a falling star
Lights up a purple sky
And as I wonder where you are

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #3759 on: August 31, 2005, 07:36:08 PM »
As I beging to mount my horse and head back to my cattle, he alerts me with his nostrils flared....Below me is the Taller Dalton/Scattered Thumbs, even with the distances between us(1/2 mile or better) I can here rumbling. I see Averell is holding his stomache and mumbling loudly. Oh no I think to my self, he is now headed to the tall sage.  M horse is now more nervous than ever when a flash occurs from the sage.
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com