Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1824881 times)

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #2940 on: June 27, 2005, 04:17:08 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
"That sounds like an interesting game."
"Thanks fer helpin' with the cheese. I think we'll have ta make supper since Del and Gopher Grease don't seem to be about."  ::)
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2941 on: June 27, 2005, 05:27:11 PM »
Delmonico sticks his head out of his office, "I've been here workin' all day, 'cept fer my 20 minute nap.  And no I don't have time to make supper." ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2942 on: June 27, 2005, 07:02:10 PM »
Trinity comes in from the porch and notices the new wear marks on the FFG's holster.  "Shoot, Miss FFG, you look lahk a first class grade A wandslinger!"  ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Advertising

« Reply #2943 on: Today at 08:35:48 AM »

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2943 on: June 27, 2005, 08:10:14 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother's cheeks turn pink and she digs her toes into the porch.

Well, I had an advantage. A couple of the "wonder wanders" got a lot of negative points for attempting to turn the same guy into a toad over and over again. Odd.... he looked a lot like Delmonico!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2944 on: June 27, 2005, 08:50:44 PM »
Trinity looks left and right:  "Ah woulda done tha same darn' thang!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2945 on: June 28, 2005, 09:11:40 AM »
"Since Del ain't gonna make supper, I'll put some bread and cheese on the table, but no whine."  ;D ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2946 on: June 28, 2005, 09:44:16 AM »
Stoney took care of them himself, he's showed back up. ;D ;D ;D ;D   By the way have you seen my bottle of castor oil Slim, ya noticed he didn't bring me no present.   Must a forgot I was here, so I'll make him remember.    :D ;D :D ;D  I haven't seen it since I slipped him that big dose yesterday.   :o :o  Fact is I ain't seen him and he's not in the Wedgewood throne room. ::)
Stoney come outta his room.  The lines on his face clearly showed that he'd been sleeping in his newly decorated room.  He goes over and kisses the FFG on her cheek.  "I know'd that was you doing.  Thanks!"

"As for you Del I did not forget you.  I bought present for them what wuz nice to me when I arrive.  Start being nice and I'll remember you too next time I'm in town.  BTW, slipping me castor oil won't do you a bit a good.  Mamma used to make be drink the stuff when I was bad.  Drank so much I've grown a tolerance for it.  Don't know if I'll ever grow to like it, but it don't bother me none."

"Slim, let's take that knew knife down and get one of them pigs ready for the smoke house.  We're running low on bacon."

At the sound of the word "bacon" Trinity sat bolt upright and without any slured words said, "Did I hear bacon?"

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2947 on: June 28, 2005, 09:46:57 AM »
"Since Del ain't gonna make supper, I'll put some bread and cheese on the table, but no whine."  ;D ;D ;D ;D
We don't need whine, we got squeezins.  I guess we can dress out the pig after supper. 

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2948 on: June 28, 2005, 10:00:33 AM »
"Stoney, I'm ready when you are to try out the new pig sticker."  ;D

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2949 on: June 28, 2005, 10:21:33 AM »

"I suppose I'll go down to the Dismal and beat the clothes and bedding against a rock. I peeked into Trinity's room and his bed was moving all by itself. "

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2950 on: June 28, 2005, 10:45:52 AM »

"I suppose I'll go down to the Dismal and beat the clothes and bedding against a rock. I peeked into Trinity's room and his bed was moving all by itself. "

Slim shutters at the thought of Trinity's bed.

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2951 on: June 28, 2005, 11:20:41 AM »
Stoney and Pete went down and dressed out the large male.  All said the new knife performed flawlessly and they had 90 lbs of chops, pork loin and bacon.

"Well there's Trinity's portion.  Let's get the other male for the rest of us."

Slim drews the knife and moved toward the animal.

"STOP", yelled Stoney.  " I was joking.  That one can live for at least another week."

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2952 on: June 28, 2005, 11:30:27 AM »
Meanwhile, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother slowly gets into her chemical/biological warfare suit, starts the respirator and heads to Trinity's room with a giant pair of tongs.

Duke, Daisy and Claire all jump up and start barking at the sight of her.

Undaunted, she enters the room and with an extended arm and the tongs, picks up Trinity's bedding and chucks it out the window. Closing the door to keep the dogs out and safe, she fumigates the mattress. There's a pause, then she fumigates his closet.

Another pause and she fumigates his shoes and pillows.

Another pause, then a sigh worthy of Darth Vader, and she just sprays down the entire room.

The dogs restart their barking as she journeys downstairs and outside, dragging the bed clothes behind her with the tongs.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2953 on: June 28, 2005, 06:40:10 PM »
Delmonico hollers:  "Suppers ready, sausage gravy, biscuits and mince meat pie fer dessert. ;D ;D ;D  The FFg got some mince meat somewhere." ::) ::) ::) ::) ;)

"Slim is in charge of the dishes, I'm gonna ride to Valentine after it cools off this evening."  ??? ???  "

Stoney Pete is in charge of breakfast in the morning." :D :D :D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2954 on: June 28, 2005, 09:12:28 PM »
Trinity runs down the steps upon hearing Delmonico's call.  He is ashen white and smells of chemicals when he arives in the kitchen.  In a loud whisper, that of someone that has lost his voice, Trinity says: "Anyone know what in tarnation happent in ma room?  Ah wen' fer a nap a few hours ago an Ah kin hardly talk no more!"

His bleeding throat is forgotten when he sees the pork that Stoney and Slim had cut for him earlier!  "After bacon, the loin is mah fav-o-ryte part!!!!!"  ;D ;D ;D

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2955 on: June 28, 2005, 09:21:01 PM »
GG stumble from behind the barn, with a dazed look. Sorry all, ran out of coal oil and tried useing some of Trinity's juice. Well the dam putter went into melt down.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2956 on: June 28, 2005, 09:37:11 PM »
Welcome back GG!!!!  Be careful 'bout usin' mah recipe near fahr.  'Member the Flambé??  She burnt fer several pages.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2957 on: June 28, 2005, 10:01:55 PM »
Becuse I missed you all so much. I've come up with a new cake for you.

Carmel apple cake

Has fresh sliced apples and milk carmel on the bottom
Litely sweet white cake, after a crust forms on top more carmel is pour on and baked in

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2958 on: June 29, 2005, 05:00:26 AM »
Having been assign break fast by Del.  Stoney gets some bacon going first.  LOT's of it.  He puts on a pot of coffee, set the biscuts in the oven.  While that's going he whips up 12 dozen eggs.

When all was ready he sreams

FOOD IS HOT! COME AND GET IT![/color]

Stoney puts plenty of bacon on Slim, Del and the FFG's plate.  Having heard GG was here he set's and extra place for him and put bacon there too.  Then he places the serving platter at Trinity's place.

Stoney sit down to eat hopping he did not forget anybody.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2959 on: June 29, 2005, 06:08:35 AM »
With Trinity safely out of his room, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother sneaks back in to make his bed with fresh linen. While she is there, she opens his window to air out the room, then takes a broom with a LARGE dust pan to sweep up all the dead bugs and critters and such.

Heading back downstairs, she greets Stoney Pete with a smile and a kiss to his cheek.

"Some milk might help Trinity's throat, but I doubt he'll drink any of it."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com