Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1828518 times)

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #2860 on: June 12, 2005, 10:27:44 PM »
Duke wanders over to the pig poop casting, gives it a sniff, starts to raise his leg on it, then gives another sniff. Perplexed, he sits before it and whimpers.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Ornery Orr

« Reply #2861 on: June 13, 2005, 12:05:28 AM »
As Trinity is admiring his handiwork at providing Del with a means to get air, an authoritive "WHOOOOMMMPP!" is heard in the distance.  As Trinity notices Gophergrease hitting the dirt and FFG floating into the house he thinks to himself, "Now where have I heard that before?"

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 116
« Reply #2862 on: June 13, 2005, 09:55:17 AM »
Slim rides in from the norteast. All he can do is stare at Del plastered to the house.  :o :o :o
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Advertising

« Reply #2863 on: Today at 04:55:22 PM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2863 on: June 13, 2005, 03:32:25 PM »
<Author's note, what Slim or no one else realizes is that all the wings off the chickens they have ate and the ones off Stoney Pete's pheasants, Delmonico has grafted onto cows. ::)>

At the whhooooph noise Slim looks above him and see's a heard of flying cows.   To late to run, Slim, his horse, Trinity and his cannon are covered completly with flying cow poop 30 feet deep,  This hardens fast in the 100 degree heat, the same heat has caused Delmonico to sweat and his thin layer of pig poop cracks off. ;D

A couple shots in the air send the herd of flying cows far to the west and it makes it safe for Delmonico to catch some grasshoppers and catch some catfish for "HIS" supper. ::)

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #2864 on: June 13, 2005, 06:36:57 PM »
Miss FFG, HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2865 on: June 13, 2005, 07:55:32 PM »
Delmonico is fryin' catfish, he hollors out the window at Trinity,  "Whiner." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ornery Orr

« Reply #2866 on: June 13, 2005, 07:56:55 PM »
Ornery shakes his head in disgust.  Them flyin' cows wuz further than he thought.  Have to pack a little more powder in Matilda next time.  He sure wuz hungry for some steak. :o

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2867 on: June 13, 2005, 08:01:01 PM »
Delmonico.... can Slim and me have some fish???
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2868 on: June 13, 2005, 08:38:07 PM »
The poor Frumpy Fairy Godmother had been blown head over heels into the parlor, where she lay, rear in the air, feet by her face on the floor. Yes, her rear was covered by her skirt.

Trinity's call brought her out of her daze and she slowly got up, brushing herself off.

Stepping out on the porch to see what is wrong, she is taken aback by the mound of cow poop.

"Fertilizer!" She exclaims, waving her wand. The manure drifts to the garden where it scatters itself evenly over the ground.  She turns her attention to Slim and Trinity, shaking her head and tsking. Then a thought occurs to her and she smiles, waving her wand again.

Trinity and Slim are all spiffy and clean. Even Trinity's underwear and hair are clean.

"Much better," she breathes with a grin.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2869 on: June 13, 2005, 08:58:35 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Even when though Trinity lacks the grafting abilities that Delmonico has, he always has the FFG.  He smiles to himself and sticks his tongue out at Del ( :P ) as he munches on the delectable fried catfish.

Later, he takes his cannon back to another still site to be hidden for use at another time.  While at the still he has a sip and peers down at his clean clothes, he feels uneasy.  "This calls fer a dip in tha swamp!"

While wading in the rank, murky water, Trinity begins to think of possible subjects for his own grafting trials.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2870 on: June 13, 2005, 10:10:47 PM »
While Trinity is wadin' in the swamp a flock of ducks lands close to him.   Trinity poops his shorts when he realizes that them thar mallards have channel catfish heads on them. ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 116
« Reply #2871 on: June 14, 2005, 09:47:09 AM »
"Thankee, ma'am, fer rescueing us from the mound of manure. How'd dem cows grow wings? And, how'd they go that much?"  ??? ??? ??? ???
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2872 on: June 14, 2005, 11:26:02 AM »
Having been in the parlor with her heels over her head at the time of the attack of the flying diruretic cows, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother simply gives Slim a puzzled look.

"Cows don't have wings."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2873 on: June 14, 2005, 01:37:04 PM »
Delmonico saddles his mule with out sayin' a word and heads down river to Dunning. ???
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2874 on: June 14, 2005, 07:32:56 PM »
After a long trip up in the Black Hills, Gopher Grease returns to the ranch. Bringing 40 mules and 8 wagons loaded with 20 Gal. Oak barrels, he can be heard calling for Trinity.
After parking the wagons and tending to the mules, its off to the kitchen.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2875 on: June 14, 2005, 07:43:43 PM »
Right after dark, Delmonico comes back, puts his mule in the barn and goes into his office. ???
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2876 on: June 14, 2005, 07:45:44 PM »
Trinity comes running into the ranchyard.  He's running a little funny, kind of a fast waddle actually.  He appears to be experiencing some discomfort.

Hearing her friend return home, Claire trots up to him happily wagging her tail until she reaches him.  When she reaches Trinity she smells the air, wimpers, tucks her tail and with a yelp, runs back to the house.

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2877 on: June 14, 2005, 08:00:35 PM »
In no time at all GG has the house smelling of tatters rousting, fresh Bratwursts frying, onions and green peppers simmering together.  A sweeter smell comes from the oven.

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2878 on: June 14, 2005, 08:41:38 PM »
As supper is set on the table,  GG turns to Trinity and asks how long he thinks it will take to fill the 80 barrels with ‘recipe’.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2879 on: June 14, 2005, 08:50:01 PM »
Drooling and staring over at the stove with a glassy eyed fixation, Trinity mumbles a reply: "...'bout two hars..."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com