Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1822388 times)

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 115
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #2960 on: June 29, 2005, 09:31:21 AM »
"Stoney, where'd ya get a gross of eggs? I didn't think dem hens was laying that much."
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2961 on: June 29, 2005, 09:38:50 AM »
"Stoney, where'd ya get a gross of eggs? I didn't think dem hens was laying that much."
Are you calling my eggs gross ???

BTW it's only 24 not 144.

Stoney (who would never go back and edit his post) Pete

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2962 on: June 29, 2005, 01:26:29 PM »
<Author's Note: Stoney Pete set a plate for Delmonico, forgettin' the reason he was makin' breakfast was because Delmonico decided to ride to Valentine in the cool of the evening.>

Realizin' that he is not going to make it to Valentine before it gets hot, Delmonico makes a slight turn to the west and reaches the Snake River where it turns to the north about down.  About time the morning gets hot Delmonico sets up camp in a canyon where it is cooler and there is shade from trees.  Also there is a bee-you-tea-full  waterfall. ;D ;)

Delmonico makes a quick lunch and finds a cool place to sleep near the mist from the waterful. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Advertising

« Reply #2963 on: Today at 11:55:43 PM »

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2963 on: June 29, 2005, 02:03:23 PM »
Just as Delmonico nods off, there is a low rumbling in the distance that grows into a loud mechanical growl, then a translucent man in a red white and blue outfit, sitting on a silver metal beast comes crashing across the Snake river into the dirt. As the dust settles, the ghost of a man rises, looks at Delmonico, then takes off his helmet.

"Dang. Missed again."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2964 on: June 29, 2005, 02:27:59 PM »
Remembering that Del left last night, Stoney takes the bacon off his plate and eats it his ownself.   ;D ::)

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2965 on: June 29, 2005, 03:28:28 PM »
Duke, Daisy and Claire put their paws on the table and snarf up Trinity's bacon before the Frumpy Fairy Godmother can stop them.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2966 on: June 29, 2005, 04:12:45 PM »
Having been assign break fast by Del.  Stoney gets some bacon going first.  LOT's of it.  He puts on a pot of coffee, set the biscuts in the oven.  While that's going he whips up 12 dozen eggs.

When all was ready he sreams

FOOD IS HOT! COME AND GET IT![/color]

Stoney puts plenty of bacon on Slim, Del and the FFG's plate.  Having heard GG was here he set's and extra place for him and put bacon there too.  Then he places the serving platter at Trinity's place.

Stoney sit down to eat hopping he did not forget anybody.

See it says "12 dozen eggs". <whisper on> The benefits of being a mod.  ;D ;D <whisper off>
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2967 on: June 29, 2005, 06:34:09 PM »
Early in the evening Delmonico wakes up, and heads out.  he notices that it has cooed off some.  As he comes out of the canyon he can see lightning and hears thunder.   :o :o :o :o  He gets to going, it's still miles away up on the Lakota Reservation in Dakota Territory, but a prairie thunderstorm can be wild and they move fast. ::) ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #2968 on: June 29, 2005, 07:38:36 PM »
Duke, Daisy and Claire put their paws on the table and snarf up Trinity's bacon before the Frumpy Fairy Godmother can stop them.

:o :-[ :'( Trinity arrives just in time to watch downtrodden as the dogs eat every last morsel of his breakfast!  He tries to scream in protest, but his throat is now bleeding profusely and it is just too painful.  He slumps in his chair and droops his head. 

A chunk of his hair falls out onto the plate.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2969 on: June 29, 2005, 07:51:50 PM »
Delmonico notices that the storm has moved noth of him and will be through Valentine before he gets ther. ;D

<Authors note: It was a dark and stormy night, ;D  I was at work, it was slow so I watched the storms on radar. ;D>

Delmonicoides on toward Valentine at a fairly fast pace.  He hopes to get there and get the casket for Trinity and get back soon.  If he dies too soon with out embalming he will deterorate fast in the heat.  Even storing him in the cellar might not be enough.   ::) ::)  Besides that it will stink up the cellar. 

Delmonico really has a soft heart, he would hate to see Trinity just tossed in the hole and buried, or worse being buried in his blankets. :P

Wait, Slim could put the body in a barrel and cover him with Trinity's recipe, that will embalm him so he can have a decent burying. ;D ;D :D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2970 on: June 29, 2005, 10:34:18 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother gets up from her chair (having eaten all her breakfast) and moves to Trinity.

"Oh, Trinity, you look awful! Here, have some warm milk with honey in it. I made it just for you. While you drink that, I'll cook up some more bacon for you."

With a glare to the dogs, who smile back at her, she starts to make new bacon.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2971 on: June 30, 2005, 04:26:20 AM »
Having been assign break fast by Del.  Stoney gets some bacon going first.  LOT's of it.  He puts on a pot of coffee, set the biscuts in the oven.  While that's going he whips up 12 dozen eggs.

Stoney puts plenty of bacon on Slim, Del and the FFG's plate.  Having heard GG was here he set's and extra place for him and put bacon there too.  Then he places the serving platter at Trinity's place.

See it says "12 dozen eggs". <whisper on> The benefits of being a mod.  ;D ;D <whisper off>
Author's note: Clearly an abuse of power. ;) ;D  Mom, Slim'S cheating better than me again.

Now back to the story.

It musta been them flying dinner plates what snatche folks a while back.  It scare the fecal matter outta some and just scared the eggs outta these birds.  I found everyone of them the morning I cooked 'em.  HONEST ;D

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2972 on: June 30, 2005, 04:29:36 AM »
Stoney leans over to Trinity and hands him his jug.  "For medicinal purposes.  This will numb your throat and help you enjoy your bacon more.  Besides, if you drink it before you eat, the "benefits" will take to your system faster cause there's no food in the way." ;D

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2973 on: June 30, 2005, 12:11:59 PM »
Delmonico looks up the the coffin maker/carpenter in Valentine. ;D  He gives him Trinity's measurements.  ;D ;)  Looking over the supply of wood, Delmonico decides pine is just to cheap, so he decides on Red Cedar for Trinity. ;D ;D

The carpenter/coffin maker promises it Saterday morning. :o  Delmonico goes to the telly-grapf office and sends one to Dunning to be delivered to Slim at the ranch tellling him if Trinity dies before he's back with the coffin, just to put him in a barrel and cover him with his own moonshine. ::) ::) :o :o :P

Delmonico looks for a place to eat. :D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2974 on: June 30, 2005, 02:35:50 PM »
With the new day, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother heads out to milch the cows and gather eggs. She hopes Trinity isn't as resistant to cures as Delmonico was. Delmonico was a real pain in the neck, and she doesn't want Trinity to up and die.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2975 on: June 30, 2005, 03:02:25 PM »
Wanderin' round Valentine Delmonico goes into a drugstore to see if he can find something to cure Trinity in case he is still alive when Delmonico gets back to the ranch. ::)  He tells the druggest about Trinity's ills and if he knows something to cure the poor sick fella.   ::)

The clerk says he has just the thing to cure Trinity.  He goes to the back room and brings out a pasteboard box and lays it on the counter. ???  He then finds a can of some powder,"dissolve 3 tablespoons of this in clean water.   Then put it in this bag and insert the noozle in his--------------?"

"Now hold the bag above him and fill him up." :o :o :o :o :o :o ::) ::) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Delmonico buys the stuff and decides this is a job for Slim. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2976 on: June 30, 2005, 03:06:51 PM »

Author's note: Clearly an abuse of power. ;) ;D  Mom, Slim'S cheating better than me again.

Now back to the story.

It musta been them flying dinner plates what snatche folks a while back.  It scare the fecal matter outta some and just scared the eggs outta these birds.  I found everyone of them the morning I cooked 'em.  HONEST ;D
<Author's note: T'ain't no abuse of power. Just setting things straight.>  ;D

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2977 on: June 30, 2005, 03:09:08 PM »
Wanderin' round Valentine Delmonico goes into a drugstore to see if he can find something to cure Trinity in case he is still alive when Delmonico gets back to the ranch. ::)  He tells the druggest about Trinity's ills and if he knows something to cure the poor sick fella.   ::)

The clerk says he has just the thing to cure Trinity.  He goes to the back room and brings out a pasteboard box and lays it on the counter. ???  He then finds a can of some powder,"dissolve 3 tablespoons of this in clean water.   Then put it in this bag and insert the noozle in his--------------?"

"Now hold the bag above him and fill him up." :o :o :o :o :o :o ::) ::) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Delmonico buys the stuff and decides this is a job for Slim. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I ain't givin' no enemas!"  >:(

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2978 on: June 30, 2005, 03:12:34 PM »

Name one thing one this thread that is strait and proper and I'll accept your version. ;) ;D ::)

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2979 on: June 30, 2005, 03:15:09 PM »

Name one thing one this thread that is strait and proper and I'll accept your version. ;) ;D ::)
Ya gots me there.  ;D ;D ;D

Slim

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com