Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1820564 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #10360 on: August 28, 2008, 07:57:30 PM »
Trinity, All that sugar is gonna rot your teeth, then you won't need to go to the dentist anymore.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #10361 on: August 28, 2008, 08:13:03 PM »
Sure I will.  Crowns, bridges, partials, dentures, refitting.  I've got it all planned out. ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10362 on: August 28, 2008, 09:02:05 PM »
Just be sure and wear them when you get em. No body wants to see a toothless man in public.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #10363 on: Today at 11:28:29 PM »

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #10363 on: August 28, 2008, 09:24:42 PM »
That reminds me of a feller who used to work where I do.  He ran a milling machine, hardly ever was bathed, stunk, had a long, greasy pony tail, and had only two teeth.  He had a set of dentures that he put in only at lunch time, but took them out for the rest of the day.  Said they hurt him. ;D

Every single day, he would eat in the lunch room and make everyone sick.  Because he wasn't used to the teeth, his food seemed to go everywhere but in his mouth.  You could always go to him a few hours later and tell what he had for lunch by looking at his beard. 

He was a heavy smoker and not to particular on the brand and as he was shoveling the last bite into his near his mouth he was lighting up.  He didn't get two drags in before he would start the most awful hacking fit you've ever heard and it didn't stop until he had a several more drags.  Do I need to tell you that even more food ended up across the room?  He sat at the same spot every day, and the few people who dared eat in there avoided the entire area in front of and around his spot.

I said he wasn't particular.  Our business puts us in contact with cigarettes, most of which is not very fresh.  Especially the product samples that have been packed away for a few years.  He would go and help himself to these. :o
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #10364 on: August 29, 2008, 12:56:09 AM »
My seventh grade math teacher worked there?!?
     It truley is a small world.  We called him "Stench Beard" back in them days.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10365 on: August 29, 2008, 06:10:32 AM »
Sounds like he needs to "Be Clean Clear and Deodorized Too"!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #10366 on: August 29, 2008, 05:19:59 PM »
That reminds me of a feller who used to work where I do.  He ran a milling machine, hardly ever was bathed, stunk, had a long, greasy pony tail, and had only two teeth.  He had a set of dentures that he put in only at lunch time, but took them out for the rest of the day.  Said they hurt him. ;D

Every single day, he would eat in the lunch room and make everyone sick.  Because he wasn't used to the teeth, his food seemed to go everywhere but in his mouth.  You could always go to him a few hours later and tell what he had for lunch by looking at his beard. 

He was a heavy smoker and not to particular on the brand and as he was shoveling the last bite into his near his mouth he was lighting up.  He didn't get two drags in before he would start the most awful hacking fit you've ever heard and it didn't stop until he had a several more drags.  Do I need to tell you that even more food ended up across the room?  He sat at the same spot every day, and the few people who dared eat in there avoided the entire area in front of and around his spot.

I said he wasn't particular.  Our business puts us in contact with cigarettes, most of which is not very fresh.  Especially the product samples that have been packed away for a few years.  He would go and help himself to these. :o

But was he a good machinist? ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10367 on: August 29, 2008, 05:59:46 PM »
I guess that if the Company was content with his work, I guess his personal habits didn't matter.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10368 on: August 29, 2008, 07:40:52 PM »
Could be some sortah union thing, Tex…
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10369 on: August 29, 2008, 07:43:27 PM »
Well as they say, a white collar worker showers before work, a blue collar one does after work. :)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10370 on: August 29, 2008, 10:21:49 PM »
When I worked at the zinc smelter, we had to shower after work.  I had to use liquid dishwashing soap to shower with to get all the dirt, grease, and soot washed off.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #10371 on: August 29, 2008, 10:59:14 PM »
Installin isnsulation will have ya on a regular evenin shower routine.  Bear of it is they gotta be cold showers so yer pours don open up.  I's sure we could all use a cold shower every now an then, but everyday?!?  Just aint right.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10372 on: August 30, 2008, 05:35:29 AM »
Thinikin' about insulayson makes me wanna sctatch.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #10373 on: August 30, 2008, 08:32:39 AM »
Makes you itch about as much as grabbing up hay bales on a hot summer day.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10374 on: August 30, 2008, 09:01:35 AM »
Makes you itch about as much as grabbing up hay bales on a hot summer day.

But not as much as doin' body work on a durned Vette. :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10375 on: August 30, 2008, 10:33:48 AM »
We had an ol drunk painter at the body shop that called em fiber plastic.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10376 on: August 30, 2008, 10:54:34 AM »
Never messed with a ‘vette. Have repaired blisters on boats ‘n handled insulation werkin’ HVAC.

Best I’ve found was rinsin’ off with a hose before leavin’ the job site. Don’t try to dry with a towel just air dry. Rarely had a problem.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #10377 on: August 30, 2008, 11:01:02 AM »
worst itching I was ever in,  was combining milo,  man if you ever rubbed it,  that spot would itch, every evening when I'd get done I had the garden hose run up over a tree limb so I could take off ma clothes and take a cold rinse off before going in for a shower.   we always combined it in late August so it'd be hot and you'd be sweating,  sticky work.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10378 on: August 30, 2008, 11:24:37 AM »
We had an ol drunk painter at the body shop that called em fiber plastic.

had a buddy used to slalom (sp) race, with a Beetle, he told all the Vette guys he beat to get rid of their kiddy cars and get a real one.  He could beat all but 1 or 2 of them in the area.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10379 on: August 30, 2008, 01:00:22 PM »
OT, Cutting wheat and maize was always itchy work.  We had a Corvette drag car for a while (B Modified SP). I took my Dad out in it for a ride.   He said   "If I let you keep this thing, Jimbo, You're gonna kill yourself", Your Momma would never forgive Me".  He sold it and I got a 66 GTO .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com