Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1820565 times)

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #10320 on: August 23, 2008, 01:12:10 AM »
Leo, also being a Johnny Horton fan decides he needs ta get ahold of Jean LaFeat someway er 'nother ta get out of this mess.

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #10321 on: August 23, 2008, 05:16:54 AM »
All roads lead back to New Orleans.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #10322 on: August 23, 2008, 01:11:40 PM »
Er way up north ta Alaska ::)  I hear Bizz-mark is nice this time a year too.

Leo hums ta these tunes and waits fer his oportunity ta 'scape.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Advertising

« Reply #10323 on: Today at 11:30:40 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10323 on: August 23, 2008, 01:27:25 PM »
Early in 1941, the War had just begun.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #10324 on: August 24, 2008, 09:03:37 PM »
well they ran through the briars and ran through the brambles, and they ran thorugh the places where a rabbit couldn't go.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10325 on: August 25, 2008, 06:14:23 AM »
They so fast that hounds couldn't ketch em', down the Mississippi, to the Gulf of Mexico.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #10326 on: August 25, 2008, 01:44:23 PM »
In May of 1941, the War had just begun.

Leo follows his captors and wishes he had guns as big as steers and shells as big as trees right about now.

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10327 on: August 25, 2008, 03:12:22 PM »
We hit tha decks a runnin' boys and we spun those guns around.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #10328 on: August 25, 2008, 03:26:16 PM »
When we find the Bismarck we gotta cut 'er down.

Roland Deschain

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #10329 on: August 25, 2008, 05:07:15 PM »
When we find the Bismarck we gotta cut 'er down.

Porter Rockwell takes Trinity into Salt Lake City, they stop for some breakfast at a pastry shop.

Trinity sees the Bismarks and yes he cuts them down. ;D

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10330 on: August 25, 2008, 05:42:22 PM »
I didn't think Trinity would take the time to cut into the Bismarchs, just take a big Ol' BITE!

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #10331 on: August 25, 2008, 07:06:42 PM »
Porter Rockwell takes Trinity into Salt Lake City, they stop for some breakfast at a pastry shop.

Trinity sees the Bismarks and yes he cuts them down. ;D

Hey!!! It's what JFK called himself... Berliner. 

JFK said: "Ich bin ein Berliner"

translated: "I am a jelly donut"

;D

The Berliners were my second favorite desert.  Their dough was always a little dry, so I always claimed that they had been week old Krispy Kreme doughnuts before being placed on a ship and sent to Germany.

My favorite deserts were Spritzkuchen mit Zuckerguss.  Fresh, they were much closer in texture to hot Krispy Kremes!  mmmmm!

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #10332 on: August 25, 2008, 07:57:14 PM »
Ya mean it jus took one a them donuts ta sink the Hood.  No wonder the Brits held a grudge.  Chased that jelly filled til it was ten miles from home fer no other reason then spite.  Gotta admire the gumption.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10333 on: August 25, 2008, 10:19:23 PM »
Looking at that picture of the Berliner again makes me smile.  When my father took my stepmother home to meet his mother, it was Christmastime in Germany.  Just about every town, large or small, has a Christmas market in the town square.  It's sort of like a craft show, but they also have food.   Mmmmmmmm!!   You can get beer, hot spiced wine, bratwurst, heaven-and-earth (fried potato pancakes and applesauce) and all sorts of pastries.

Well, my father wanted to share the experience with my stepmother, so to town they went.  At the first stall they had Berliner and my father bought one for her to try.  She ate it, but thought it wasn't that special.  As they walked around, my stepmother began noticing that people were staring and smiling at her.  She thought that they were staring at her because she is of Mexican decent with dark skin, and was pleased that they were smiling in such a friendly manner.  My father didn't pay it any mind.  When they got back to the car it finally became clear why everyone was staring and smiling...  also why the Berliner was nothing special to her.

Do I need to tell you why?

Whenever you eat a jelly donut, make sure you know where the anus is pointing. :o :o
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10334 on: August 26, 2008, 01:25:40 AM »
They just need to serve bigger napkins.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #10335 on: August 26, 2008, 11:21:43 AM »
Jeez Trinity.  I'll never look at a jelly filled the same way.  Be thinkin "this donut has an anus".  Does PETA know about this?

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10336 on: August 26, 2008, 11:27:24 AM »
All this talk about eatin' dog meat and donuts with anus's has got me thinkin' about becomin' a vegetarian.    Okay, I thought about it.  NOT!

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10337 on: August 26, 2008, 06:15:46 PM »
Just don't squeeze your next jelly doughnut too hard and you should be OK.  However, once you do squeeze it and watch the jelly come out... 

My mind is warped.  I've been calling it that for many a year. ;D

Vegetarian? ... Naaaahh.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #10338 on: August 26, 2008, 06:55:17 PM »
It was just a passing THOUGHT!

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #10339 on: August 27, 2008, 12:41:29 PM »
Don't worry Trinman, your warped mind is not alone.  'Specialy 'round these parts ;D

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com