Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1828751 times)

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #4540 on: October 28, 2005, 07:57:17 AM »
Irish walks in and sees that Trinity has started a fire and smiles. We's okay Trinity, I think them chickens iz magical, Irish holds up a basket of eggs, They jest sorta appeared in tha hay they set in.  Then Slim's cow started moanin an I figgered it had a tummy ache cuz that's whut you do when ya eat too much.  Anyhows I started rubbin its belly an afore ya knowed I had this here bucket a milk!  Did'n know Slim were a magician, but I guess that's why he keeps them magical animals! ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #4541 on: October 28, 2005, 07:33:58 PM »
Delmonico don't tell them he's only packin' the groceries fronm town. ;D  sides that their's eggs that will een gathered, a cow to be milked, they could get Stoney Pete to butcher a hog. ;D ;D

Instead, "well I hear tell their is Eller-funks up north of here, don't forget there are Sand Catfish in the blowouts in the hills. ;D  And if ya ain't fast enough to catch any of those, litl rooster has a heard of "Slow Ellk" out there." :D :D

knowing dem fellas at the Ranch ain't all that fast, I've shot a nice young deer and got it skinned and hangin' and can start to cuttin' on it in the mornin'..That should keep dem fellas from taking pot shots at my sloooooooow  elk (author's note I hadn't heard that term in sometime now, they also known as Soth Dakota elk) and scattering dem all over the territory.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #4542 on: October 28, 2005, 10:16:10 PM »
In Delmonico's and the FFG's absence, Trinity decides to do the cooking for the crew.  Also amazed at Lucky's find, Trinity takes fifteen eggs from him and throws them into the now hot skillet and stirs it all until it solidifies.  He cuts it into portions and serves it on a plate with a healthy douse of Ketchup to all the pards present.

"Wail, what do you all think?  Should Ah take the cookin' responsibilities over from Dail?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Advertising

« Reply #4543 on: Today at 02:15:24 AM »

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4543 on: October 29, 2005, 07:06:33 AM »
After a few crunchy mouthfuls Irish looks at Trinity, Lad I hata ta tell ya this but yer not supposed ta cook tha aigshells too!

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4544 on: October 29, 2005, 09:26:18 AM »
*crunch* *crunch* *crunch*  "Aig- what?  This is how mama made it!  Whats wrong with it?  Mama always said: 'Waste not-wan't not'.  Sometimes she'd let the end of her ceegars drop into the pan.  She called it Seesnin'"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4545 on: October 30, 2005, 04:18:59 AM »
Seein' trouble in the kitchen, I've cut the backstraps out of the deer and head to the kitchen. Heating some lard in the big skillet, and start cutting the venison in 1" steaks. Rolling them in a mixture of Flour peppers and them dipping them in a mix of egg and milk, to return them to flour mix. Setting them aside while the lard heats, I prepare the rest of the meal. Biscuits now in the dutch, I place the seasoned meat in the hot grease and cook each side till golden brown. Removing them to a plate I now start a nice mix of milk gravy, and scramble the remainder of the eggs, Lucky found. All finished I place in Delmonico' good "Wedgewood" china and set on the warm side of the stove. Filling a plate fer myself and adding 2 extra bisicuits(1 fer Pea Eye and 1 fer DOS) I head to the barn to enjoy. Yelling out to the others help ya selves but clean up yer mess ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4546 on: October 30, 2005, 06:29:25 AM »
Irish decides to let Trinity finish the last of his "Egg Surprise" and fills himself a heaping plate of litl rooster's vittles.  Thanks, he hollers to litl rooter between stuffing big mouthfuls of the venison steak in his craw. ;D

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4547 on: October 30, 2005, 09:14:14 AM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother appears with a scattering of glittering sawdust at the bottom of the steps. Her hands filled with carpet bags, she climbs the steps and greets Daisy and Claire. "Where're your puppies, ladies?" The dogs don't care, they bound around her.

She stops on the porch to set down her bags and gives Irish Tom a hug. "That smells good, who'd you get to cook, Litl' Rooster? I sure hope Trinity didn't try to cook."

Propping the front door open with her foot, she retrieves her bags and heads inside. She pauses at Delmonico's door to laugh. Daisy and Claire have moved the puppies to the space in the door where Delmonico used to place Duke when he played music.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4548 on: October 30, 2005, 10:57:50 AM »
Trinity stumbles down the steps and enters the kitchen and calls out at the top of his lungs:  "Ahm makin' braikfist.... er lunch.  Who wants some?"

He sees the plate sitting on the stove with the venison and eggs and eats it all in about four bites.  "Hmm!  T'ain' bad, but it's missin' somethin'"

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4549 on: October 30, 2005, 11:51:24 AM »
Irish helps FFg with her bags and tells her of the meal Trinity prepared!  He says litl rooster showed up and prepared a good meal. but I don't think trinity has left any of it for you to try.  Want me to put on some coffee for ya?

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4550 on: October 30, 2005, 12:23:56 PM »
Trinity hears Lucky and the FFG talking out in the hallway and prepares a cup of coffee for the FFG and takes it to her. 

"Howdy Miss FFG, Ah shore hope ya haid a good tahm on that Island with them pool fellers runnin' all about!  Here, Ah made a special pot of coffee fer ya.  One flake of coffee per cup, just as ya lahk it."

"Kin Ah hailp ya with yer stuff?"

Trinity reaches and grabs her parasol and takes it upstairs.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4551 on: October 30, 2005, 12:53:32 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother grins and shakes her head after Trinity, then hands her cup to Lucky. "Could I please have a few more flakes in this? I'm not that much of a wimp!"

(Author's note: How did Trinity know I got a new parasol in Belgium? Their lace is exquisite!)

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4552 on: October 30, 2005, 08:50:10 PM »
Trinity places the FFG's new parasol inside the door of the FFG's room and wipes sweat from his brow.  "Whew, tahm fer a nap!"

With that, he goes into his room and looks at his bed, empty now of dogs but still messy from the birth of the puppies.  He thinks for a moment then shrugs it off and flops down and falls fast asleep.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4553 on: October 31, 2005, 02:43:43 AM »
litl' rooster hears the comotion at the big house and goes to investigate.

In front of the house, I see FFg has brought back the most important thing from her trip (not waffles)
Mathew 5.9

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4554 on: October 31, 2005, 07:19:51 AM »
Irish goes and fixes the FFg a regular cup of coffee and takes it to her.  While he was in the kitchen he looked out to the yard and noticed the team of Belgians tied in the yard, the lady definitely travels in style.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4555 on: October 31, 2005, 07:54:23 PM »
Admiring the matched set of Belgians, I decide to take a little joy ride ;D(do't need a slim jim and side cutters for this one) untieing the team and walking the reins back, I hop up in the seat, giving a little slack to their heads then pulling back, asking them to back. They do then I call come gee and the lead turns and we step out. the cadilac's of the big horses. ;D ;D ;D comes on my face as we roll down the road towards the Dismall.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4556 on: October 31, 2005, 08:24:01 PM »
The sound of someone yelling out in the yard like a madman awakens Trinity.  He sits on the edge for a moment and then rubs his face and stands up.  He looks down at the bed, makes a face then shrugs before heading downstairs.

On the stove is a pot of coffee, still warm.  He fills a cup half full then, looking around to see if anyone is watching, he reaches way under the sink and brings back a jug.  He pours the contents into his cup, filling it to the rim, and takes a deeep drink.  He chuckles as he remembers the look on the Irish fellows back at home when they tried his version of Irish Coffee. 

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4557 on: October 31, 2005, 11:25:01 PM »
Delmonico pulls the chuckwagon into the barn, the food in the trailer is gone, all the dutch ovens and coffee pots are covered with soot, there is a bag of dirty clothes and there is no hair on the back of his hands or fingers. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4558 on: November 01, 2005, 04:47:07 AM »
litl rooster rides out and Delmonico rides in, such a typical New-brass-key segue.  Hey Del did Slim take yer special potion, I aint seen im come runnin by!  About that time Trinity steps on to the porch with a cup of coffee that smells suspiciously like old socks and dead wet possums!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4559 on: November 01, 2005, 02:31:21 PM »
Delmonico looks and Hell on Wheels is gone.  He gets in his steam shovel and heads to the Dismal to get the agrevate to line the fish pond with concrete so the water don't leak out. ::) ::) ::) ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com