Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1826502 times)

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #1780 on: March 14, 2005, 11:50:01 AM »
"Slim!" The Frumpy Fairy Godmother is always happy to see him, and gives him a hug. "Did you hear? Delmonico got us a fireman with his own pump! And did you bring more cheese to go with Gophergrease's wonderful meal?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #1781 on: March 14, 2005, 12:10:46 PM »
"Thanks fer the the hug. Yep, I brought Colby, Mozzarella, American(Cheddar), and Swiss."

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1782 on: March 14, 2005, 12:58:45 PM »
"Excellent!" The Frumpy Fairy Godmother claps her hands and jumps up and down like a schoogerl. "We'll just have to have Gophergrease cook with olive oil so Trinity won't get plugged up."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Advertising

« Reply #1783 on: Today at 03:30:49 PM »

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1783 on: March 14, 2005, 02:25:49 PM »
"I'z sure Del has plenty of castor oil." ;D ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1784 on: March 14, 2005, 02:50:08 PM »
"Not castor oil, olive oil!" The Frumpy Fairy Godmother's eyes bulge and she looks like she might hit Slim with her hat.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #1785 on: March 14, 2005, 06:38:33 PM »
"Trinity, you have to at least try it. With the cheese sauce it doesn't taste the same. It's yummy!"

"Yore right, Miss FFg, it don't taste the same.  It plumb ruins the taste of the cheese!!!!  They ain' nothin' yummy 'bout it! :P :P :P :P :P :P

If'n Ah still had mah rang, Ah could conjure up as many chickens as we needed so that Slim wouldn't be angry no more.  Slim, how many chickens kin we eat??

Del, you ain' standin' up fer the frainch is you?"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #1786 on: March 14, 2005, 08:09:06 PM »
No I was standin' up for the honor of Slim's chickens.    :o :o ;D :D

Sorry slim the mozzy-rello cheese would have to be imported till the 1920's you'd think someone form Wissyconsion would know more about cheese than a couple of Newbrassy cosies. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline gophergrease

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1787 on: March 14, 2005, 08:19:13 PM »
With my next trip to the future I pick up a load of mozzy-rello chesse. anything else we need that we cant have here yet?

Trinity, you got any money left for the southen nation? Them fool a hundered + years from now think its beter than white bread.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1788 on: March 14, 2005, 08:26:59 PM »
"Have Ah got money fer the Southern Nation?? You betcha, Slim.  Ah gots me a couple three cases burried over at still number five.  When the South takes over agin we's gonna be rich!"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Say, you goin in the foooture?  Could you brang back some of them Jeller puddin pops.  Ah likes me them thangs."
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1789 on: March 14, 2005, 08:36:21 PM »
Ya might think about bringin' Bill Cosby back with the puddin' pops, we could use a few laughs.

Hay GG let's make Trinty some Cosinerio Puddin' pops, we could make a suet puddin' put some on sticks and freeze it. ::) ;D ;D :P :P :P :P :P :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1790 on: March 15, 2005, 04:02:47 AM »
Havin' trouble sleepin', Delmonico gets up and goes to the kitchen and starts choppin' beef suet into fine little pieces with his famous 15 inch Chef's Knife that he had to pay the large sum of $3 for. ;D

He then puts the suet into the icebox to chill. :P :P :P :D ;)  He then gets a couple of loaves of white bread and crumbles it up and puts this in one of the warming ovens of his cookstove.  He then gets some raisins and puts them on a bowl and pours hot water from the tea kettle on them and covers the bowl with a dish towel.

He then stops to scratch a few places that itch, takes a deep breath and blows out the coal oil lamp and heads back to bed to see if he can sleep. ::) ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1791 on: March 15, 2005, 06:40:18 AM »
Bleary eyed, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother wanders into the kitchen. Seeing the covered bowl, she gets curious and takes a peek inside.

"Holy tamoley, it's a bowl of mouse poop on steroids! What in the blue blazes is Delmonico up to this time?"

Making faces of distaste, she quickly covers it back up, and puts on the coffee to brew.

"I worry about that man. I think he's been on the plains too long."

Reaching into the icebox for milk for her coffee, she sees the chopped up suet. She reels back, arms flailing in alarm:

"Somebody get a doc! Delmonico is messing with TOFU!!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1792 on: March 15, 2005, 10:57:07 AM »
"FFg, that there is the makings fer suet puddin'. Havin' lotsa English blood in me vanes I knows what the stuff looks like. I loves suet puddin'."  ;D ;D ;D

"Trinity, ya can kill as many chickens as ya want, but if ya kill too many than GG won't be able ta make dessert."  ;D

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1793 on: March 15, 2005, 11:56:12 AM »
Delmonico comes into the kitchen all grumbly and bleary eyed and with his shirt tail stickin' out and a little round band-aid can be seen near the top of his pants on his left,,,,,,,,cheek. :o :o :P

He crumbles the dried bread in a bowl, adds a large 4 finger and thumb pinch of baking soda.  He mixes in a handful of brown sugar some grated lemon zest and a large pinch of ground clove.  He then adds the suet, the raisins and 3 beaten eggs.  When this is mixed he adds enough milk to make it soft and sticky. 

He then puts most of it in a puddin' mould and puts the mould in a irun kettle with a lid, and adds a inch of water to the kettle puts on the lid, the kettle is put on the stove to steam the puddin' for several hours. ;D

He then slams the kitchen door before anyone can see what he dis with the rest of the mix. :o :o :o

When he opens the door again there are two kettles steamin' on the stove. ??? ??? ??? ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1794 on: March 15, 2005, 01:26:03 PM »
"Should he be out of bed?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1795 on: March 15, 2005, 01:27:32 PM »
"Hopefully, he's back in bed by now."

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1796 on: March 15, 2005, 02:21:14 PM »
Delmonico comes into the kitchen and checks the irun kettles that are steamin' and adds some water.  He reads a sheet of paper in his hand and grumbles somethin' about side effects and sleeplesseness and iratability. :o :o :o ;D :D  He heads to his office and slams the door, Duke decided that walk the dog and wok the dog are not the same so he came home early this morning.   ;D ;D  Scratchin' at the office door brings no results though. :'( :'( ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1797 on: March 15, 2005, 02:32:36 PM »
With a sly look to make sure no one's watching, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother slowly draws her magic wand and gives it a slight twitch at the doorknobto the office. Duke smiles as the door opens with a soft "click", then goes into the room to give comfort to Delmonico. She closes the door and it locks once more, leaving only a small hint of glittering sawdust on the floor. Her voice is a soft whisper: "A man and his dog..."

(AnnieLee is betting Del gets a new retriever by the middle of summer.)

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1798 on: March 15, 2005, 06:46:56 PM »
Trinity walks into the kitchen and lifts the lid to the kettle.  "It smails kinda good, but don' look good atall!  Anybody know what it is? 

Did Ah hear that Delmonico is feelin' poorly?  Mebbe this is some kinda broth fer him so's he get's ta feelin' better!"  Trinity rushes to his bedroom and retrieves a bottle of "medicine" and returns to the kitchen where he pours a healthy amount into the kettle.

"There... he should be feelin' better right quickly!" ;D ;D ;D

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1799 on: March 15, 2005, 08:02:44 PM »
As the rest of supper is served, pot roast with turnips, parsnips rude-a-beggers, tators, carrots and onions.  Fresh sourdough grahm rolls, butter and some blackberry jam imported all the way from Virginny.  There are even home canned green beans with bacon in them.   ;D

when it is time for dessert it is noticed that the one kettle is open and empty.  The other one is still steaming.  Delmonico opens it and brings out a nice suet puddin' in the puddin mould.  He brings out an heavy iron trivit with fairly long legs to put it on.  Stamped in the trivet is a dreamcatcher over an anvil.

Delmonico sets the puddin' mould down and says, "Trinity helped make dessert."   :o :o :o  Delmonico the grabs a Lucifer and strikes it on the trivet and sets the puddin' aflame. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ;)

(Delmonico used the older mould for moulds that things are formed in cause he don't like molds that are spelled mold. :o ::) :P :P ;D ;D :D ;))

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com