Author Topic: MAY we continue with the Cawfee, Tea and Foodstuffs?  (Read 60644 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: MAY we continue with the Cawfee, Tea and Foodstuffs?
« Reply #200 on: May 20, 2015, 01:32:50 PM »
I had some leftover Chicken fajita Nachos for lunch. No clue for Supper tonight.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #201 on: May 20, 2015, 06:29:10 PM »
Had the last of the brown beans for dinner, made up for my former transgressions by eating extra cornbread this time. Drizzle all day long, low 60's.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #202 on: May 20, 2015, 06:56:56 PM »
I am fixing Lasagna and a Salad for Supper. It should be good.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #203 on: Today at 05:59:45 PM »

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #203 on: May 20, 2015, 08:28:40 PM »
Rita was getting stuff for something she is making, I was doing some serious looking, Wal-mart or at least the one she shops at carries a pulverized coffee from Lebanon, a dark Brazilian roast in fact, saves me running across town to get it which I never seem to have the time to do, dug out the Ibrik, the brown sugar and the cardamon.     ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #204 on: May 21, 2015, 04:54:44 AM »
Sounds like one of those seriously high test cups,Del :o :o

I'll start the pots. Have to start early today as I've got an appt. at the eye Doc's middle of the day. Boss wants to mow, but it decided to rain over night. Might throw a wrench in the works, we'll have to see ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #205 on: May 21, 2015, 05:39:32 AM »
The Cawffee is great this morning. It may be a two pot morning. I fixed some Cinammon toast to have with my Cawffee.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #206 on: May 21, 2015, 06:13:27 AM »
That's what I'm having,too,TLD ::)

The rain did throw a wrench in the works, we're starting at the regular time ::) :-\

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #207 on: May 21, 2015, 06:26:39 AM »
Went out to the patio yesterday about noon to read.  Capt. Jake Cutter came with me.  Just as we got out it started to drip on us.  I settled in on the canopied swing and Jake curled up under the swing.  That lasted about 10 min. until the first peal of thunder sent Jake into the house.  I spent about another hour outside listening to the thunder, and watching the drizzle continue.  Not much real rain.

Was dry enough to grill pork steaks for supper without my aussie coat.  Some roasted red taters, some trees (broccoli) and garlic bread finished off the menu.  Got the night off from cooking tonight.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #208 on: May 21, 2015, 06:58:48 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Went in two hours early yesterday for a system update. Today is the last verk day for the week since I verked on Sunday. Four day weekend.  :)

'Tis 35 and sunny. "Warmer. Sunny in the morning...Then partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 70. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #209 on: May 21, 2015, 08:19:56 AM »
Just remember to only drink down to the sludge.   ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #210 on: May 21, 2015, 08:44:41 AM »
The rain started about an hour ago. It started heavy, and now it is just drizzling. I had some cold cereal and milk. No clue for lunch. I have some errands to run this morning. The rain isn't too bad today.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #211 on: May 21, 2015, 06:29:57 PM »
I got my errand done, till the end of the month. I grabbed a burger and fries for lunch. I'm fixing meatloaf/mashed potatoes, with peas for Supper tonight. The rain has quit for the night. We have a 60% chance of rain tomorrow, and through the weekend.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #212 on: May 21, 2015, 06:35:37 PM »
That's some pretty heavy grounds,Del ::) :o

The Doc visiot burned up most of the afternoon,including getting dilated. Took almost 6 hours for my vision to clear up. Will have to work tomorrow to help catch up the mowing since it was blown today ::) :-\

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 427
« Reply #213 on: May 22, 2015, 01:19:38 AM »
Was out on an job related errand myself yesterday... at Home Depot. I saw Ruby Tuesday's on the out parcel so I thought...
a treat " pour moi "  ;D

I had the salad bar  :) and the crab cakes meal .... salad was wonderful ( should be, fresh fix'n' ,and I made it with the stuff I like ! )
Crab cakes not so much ...though good,  they were  $$$ for what you get  ::) and Ice tea

$13 with the salad , and one side  ( in my case onion rings )  the cakes a about the size of a silver dollar pancake, tasty & chunky crab but small !
A little disappointment .... but hey, what's life without whimsy  :-\

looking forward to the long weekend, this week was a dozy  ::)
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #214 on: May 22, 2015, 05:02:53 AM »
I'll start the pots ::)

47 ,partly cloudy here.Will be mowing today ::)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #215 on: May 22, 2015, 06:43:52 AM »
The Cawffee is tasty this morning. I slept in this morning. Not looking forward to rain today. I'm just going to enjoy the Cawffee and play on my IPad.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #216 on: May 22, 2015, 07:30:07 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Off verk today, but going to the Chiro at 8:45 AM. Then to the hardware store and a co-workers rummage sale. And, maybe to the "toy" store afterwards.

'Tis 35 and sunny. High of 69.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #217 on: May 22, 2015, 10:42:16 AM »
Only got another tenth of an inch of rain yesterday, but the overcast has been keeping everything damp, so the sprinklers have stayed off.  We’re doing our part in conserving water.

There is a chance of thorms this afternoon, just about the time I’ll be doing supper.  Tonight it’s going to be grilled salmon kabobs and grill lobster tails.  We shall see how wet I get.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #218 on: May 22, 2015, 06:11:21 PM »
The co-worker used to own a "toy". I bought some reloading stuff for below cost.  ;)

Had grilled steak and taters fer luuuuuuuuuuuuunch. Probably nacho chips and salsa fer supper.

Slim

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2015, 06:44:26 AM »
I'll start the pot for this morning. Was really tired last night, went to sleep at about 8:30, got up and moved from couch to bed at 11, then all the way to 6 this morning. feeling way better now! Supposed to be clear and 70's today, for a change. June's almost here, and still waiting for May's weather to arrive.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com