Author Topic: February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up  (Read 102801 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: February ...O Dark Thirty Coffee is up
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2014, 10:38:57 PM »
We slept in late this morning, till 1100. I got cleaned up and we went to the StockShow in Fort Worth and to see Buck and get to sign my latest print. Santa promised to get it framed for my Christmas this year. He was real busy signing posters and prints. We got to visit some, he told that he was back to team roping. Buck is a lefty like me, so both of us heel. He is in great shape, he is in between movies at the moment.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2014, 10:55:32 PM »
Kinda nasty here today, light rain most of the day, some freezing toward evening, but the roads stayed clear. Guess they pre-treated most of them. Went to town for the usual weekend shopping, splurged on dinner at Outback Steakhouse.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2014, 05:25:25 AM »
The Cawffee and hot water are ready for drinking this morning.  I woke up at 0500, to find it raining outside. It is still too dark outside to see much. After sunup I have to go in search of some dry wood for the fireplace today. I need to go to Albertsons for a few odds and end for breakfast and snacks for the Super Bowl.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 03:47:04 PM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2014, 06:50:37 AM »
Mornin’, y’all.

44° headin’ up ‘round 60°. Might do some rainin’. My kinda weather.

Ain’t settled on what ta do ‘bout game food. Got stuff ta make chili but it may be too warm. Mebbe a toofoo ‘n Cheez Wiz pizza with canned tuna.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2014, 08:14:14 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

Plowed the driveway and split some wood yesterday. The starter on the tractor will need to be fixed. I had to tap it with a hammer to get it to work.  :(

Going to my parent's house after church fer the Super Bowl.

'Tis -12 and sunny. High of 11.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2014, 08:17:08 AM »
He is in great shape, he is in between movies at the moment.

TLD that translate's to, he is Unemployeed-

Arcey I had Texas Flood on the music maker in the litl silver burro shortly after departing drygood store with no additional cash...I bought up what I could

http://www.godvine.com/A-Man-Shares-Breakfast-With-His-Adorable-Deer-Friends-4500.html

Thanks for the coffee

must take dog for a walk and prepare for game day.

For you planning the up coming  Holiday for women. Remember LOVE is a 4 letter word.....but so is BEER
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2014, 09:22:23 AM »
Arcey I had Texas Flood on the music maker in the litl silver burro shortly after departing drygood store with no additional cash...I bought up what I could

For you planning the up coming  Holiday for women. Remember LOVE is a 4 letter word.....but so is BEER

The boy knew what he was doin’. He ‘n Clapton on the same stage musta been a heluva show. Had his cover of Hendrix’s Voodoo Child goin’ when the bird landed mirrored.

Seems I remember when ‘nother four letter werd, ‘W I N E,’ was a wise investment bearin’ favorable dividends………..
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2014, 11:51:17 AM »
Del, you may be right. Second look, the head don't seem right for a starling. ::)

35 and wet snow here. Was out a bit ago and refilled the bird feeders ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2014, 01:05:08 PM »
It is cold, rainy, and windy this morning. I made an early run to Albertsons for dry firewood. The wipers were sticking to the windshield. I was afraid to check the temp. We are in for the duration. We have plenty of food laid in, in case the roads ice over today and tomorrow. I am  full of Cawffee, switching to Coke Zero.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2014, 05:14:54 PM »
The Super Bowl snacks are almost ready. I am gonna check out Animal Planet to watch the Puppy Bowl. The temp is hovering around 32, with sleet/snow forecast.  If the roads freeze over with all the rain we got last night and today, it could be nasty for the folks traveling to work in the morning. Moose is gonna build a fire in the fireplace. Victoria got her Official Ducks Dog Tag and Certificate in the mail.  I need to download a picture of her for the website.  Moose took some pictures of Buck and I at the StockShow yesterday, I hope that we can download them onto Cascity and Facebook. Roo,  Buck makes a good living selling his prints and posters on line and at the big Rodeos he goes to as well as Silver Dollar City in Branson.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2014, 07:11:35 PM »
Pizza here. Got laundry done earlier. Gonna be busy tomorrow, Doc's appointment and exchange day ::) :-\

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2014, 09:38:34 PM »
Just got in from the Super Bowl part from my baby sis'

Not a good outcome from our stands...

Anyways, good time good catered sammiches NEXT YEAR FOR OUR TEAMS !
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2014, 05:25:42 AM »
I'll start a pot ::)

23 and dark here. Another winter storm headed our way for tomorrow, ice is mentioned :P

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2014, 06:16:08 AM »
Thanks for the coffee, Buck. Same storm coming this was, guessers are guessing about 4" of the nasty white stuff here.

Off to work, another "wonderful" week ahead.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2014, 06:30:27 AM »
Mornin’.

Forty sumthin’ ‘n rain goin’ ta rain ‘n fifty sumthin’.

T’was a bit warm fer chili yesterevenin’. Had it ennyways.

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2014, 06:48:26 AM »
Went traveling on Saturday as Far East as the 100th meridian to visit a sick friend.  The Wife's best friend since childhood has brain cancer & won't last much longer. Had a good visit & saw other friends on the way home. Spent most of yesterday in bed watching TV. Biscuits & gravy for breakfast & back to school today.

For some reason I'm not getting the notifications or this thread.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2014, 06:54:10 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Buck.

'Tis -20 and sunny. Luckily no wind. High of 19.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 126
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2014, 07:08:46 AM »
For some reason I'm not getting the notifications or this thread.

Stu,It's all Slims fault... ;D ;D ;D
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2014, 07:25:19 AM »
Stu,It's all Slims fault... ;D ;D ;D

It must have been - I got notified of his post.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2014, 07:45:19 AM »
might be at today's high, looks as it will be down hill the rest of the week.

I am the only one in this area dissapointed in Denvers Loss last night- the wings were good though

Coffee and water or hot enjoy

Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com