Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Re: Effort to abolish local sheriffs a stealth federal power grab?
« Reply #30   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you haven't noticed, there is a decidedly downward trend (approaching zero) in the number of people that dare set foot in your sandbox anymore.

Charles,
Wondered where you went. Guess you missed it when I asked who you were referring to in your above post. Thanks in advance for answering .

flintauqua

Jar, I believe you are smart enough to know to whom I was referring.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

jarhead

Guess I aint as smart as you think Flint because I don't know. There were several people posting on that thread

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on February 11, 2013, 05:16:35 PM
Ross, it seems to me that you are accusing citizens of doing what you have spent all your time on this Forum, doing.  Undermining our county commissioners.  Or don't you remember what you have said about Commissioners Hendricks and Liebau?

Yes, I remember well. The name developed by their actions as County Commissioners and acting like cheerleaders for Elk Konnected at County Commissioners Meetings. I haven't forgot the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners, and how they undermined themselves in my opinion.

Partly by a lack of ethics,
voting to give money to their own organization.

Which were they first,
as elected officials,
County Commissioners
or
Elk Konnected, LLC ?

You see I did not do it, they failed to draw a line, pretty simple isn't it? We still have one Konnected Kounty Kommissioner in office, but that does not give Elk Konnected the Kontrolling votes does it?

Ao I suggest you put the blame where the blame lies, if you want to play the blame game.

Quote from: ELK@KC on February 11, 2013, 05:32:56 PM
Wilma, you are right on, I think Toss's day is coming. He has done a lot of damage to Elk county's image. I don't know  anything about ElkKonnect and I have never been involved with it, but it seems to me it was/is good for Elk county.

Boy is that some story!

Hardly believable,
because of all your posts on this thread.
Sorry my friend,
Im not buying it.

If you don't know anything about it,
how can you say it is good for Elk County?

Really, do you expect people to believe you?

What damage have I done to Elk County?

LOL

Quote from: flintauqua on February 11, 2013, 06:05:58 PM
From Webster's New World Dictionary:

"outsider n. one who is outside or not included; esp., one not a member of or in sympathy with a given group or organization."

I guess we can ascertain from the following, that Ross is the very definition of an outsider:

From http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14991.msg204509.html#msg204509

And yet he wonders why so many treat him as an outsider.

You are right flintauqua, I am an outsider to Elk Konnected, LLC.
In my opinion they tend to push people away with their, you gotta be positive the way we want you to be. Or is it be like minded the way we are? A very divisive move clear across Elk County.

But no one else treats me as an outsider!
So, you are not hurting my feelings, nice try though!

Does everyone have to belong to Elk Konnected, LLC when they don't even have a membership? Or are they suppose to be sheeple Followers?

I belong to the human race.
I belong to the group of property taxpayers/owners in Elk County.
I belong to the United States citizenship group of people.
I belong to the group of people that served during the Vietnam war.

But I don't belong to the group of people that are sheeple.

You keep thinking the way organized groups want you to think, that's fine with me.

I'll stick to thinking for myself, how about, we agree on these previous two lines.

I am so sorry the truth bothers you folks so much, that you feel the need to attempt to put me down or to attempt to smear my name with rumors, That is simply bullying on the adult level, I am truly sorry you do not comprehend your actions.

Carry on!

Ross

Quote from: jarhead on February 11, 2013, 06:16:16 PM
Re: Effort to abolish local sheriffs a stealth federal power grab?
« Reply #30  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you haven't noticed, there is a decidedly downward trend (approaching zero) in the number of people that dare set foot in your sandbox anymore.

Charles,
Wondered where you went. Guess you missed it when I asked who you were referring to in your above post. Thanks in advance for answering .

Who cares!
That thread is dead as far as I'm concerned,
Diane wanted to make it all about her.

But did you notice the count on this thread?

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on February 11, 2013, 07:10:37 PM
Who cares!
That thread is dead as far as I'm concerned,
Diane wanted to maKe it all about her.

But did you notice the count on this thread?

Can't have threads that aren't all about Ross, now can we?

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on February 11, 2013, 07:14:34 PM
Can't have threads that aren't all about Ross, now can we?

Not as long as you keep making them about me, now can we?

Let's get back on subject, shall we?

Who is Elk Konnected, LLC?

What are their real goals?

Got any answers?

flintauqua

"He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a beast or a god."

Aristotle

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on February 11, 2013, 08:00:32 PM
"He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a beast or a god."

Aristotle

If that is aimed at me,
I hate to disapoint you,
but, I do just fine in society.
I just won't be a sheeple.

I just don't feel the need to belong to an organization that tells me how to think.
Been doing fine for 66 + years.

Now why don't you enlighten us about all you know about Elk Konnected?
Or don't they allow followers to know anything?

flintauqua

"It is a great mistake to think that the extremist is a better man than the moderate."

– Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk