Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on February 08, 2013, 01:03:19 PM
Smearing me with rumors won't stop me from doing what I believe in.
I believe Elk County can do better and I do believe Elk County is on the right path despite a few special people that don't want to fit in. Sometimes the truth hurts that bad for some people.

Sadly, such rumor mongering & intimidation tactics are the earmarks of elitists & liberals.  Actually, I think it shows an inability or unwillingness to debate openly... probably because facts & truth are not on their side.  The 21st century version of 'burn em out'.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

flintauqua

Quote from: Patriot on February 08, 2013, 01:15:47 PM
Sadly, such rumor mongering & intimidation tactics are the earmarks of elitists & liberals.  Actually, I think it shows an inability or unwillingness to debate openly... probably because facts & truth are not on their side.  The 21st century version of 'burn em out'.

Wow, after all the rumor milling and fear-mongering put forth by Ross and Patriot here on the Forum and out amongst the public, for them to turn around and claim to be made victims by those they themselves have victimized. 

It truly boggles the mind, the level of hypocrisy these two and their followers show.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Patriot

Quote from: flintauqua on February 08, 2013, 01:25:21 PM
Wow, after all the rumor milling and fear-mongering put forth by Ross and Patriot here on the Forum and out amongst the public, for them to turn around and claim to be made victims by those they themselves have victimized. 

It truly boggles the mind, the level of hypocrisy these two and their followers show.

Charles,

Is your memory selective, or just short?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Can you back any of that up?
Accusations without back up are just a worthless tactic.
Is that yet another konnected way of dealing with the honest citizens of Elk County?
It's a shame you refer to honesty as hypocrisy, IMHO!

Sure, I just spread the rumor about myself.
Because I thought it important to get the truth out there.
Who will be next to be rumored about in such a fashion?
This was only an attempt at stopping such bullying.

'You followers just don't appear to appreciate honesty, do you?

You sir have earned my pity.

Ross

What the heck are you talking about?
I have no followers.
Isn't it Elk Konnected that has Followers.

Each post on this forum by others, other than the Konnected Followers is done by an individual, who happen to be taxpayers, voters and citizens of Elk County and strictly their own opinions.

Ross

Today is the County Commissioners Meeting where the County Commissioners will be confronted once again by a few of the elite with a petition. Where will it end, they already did a verbal petition and were told no, didn't they. Why are these few people so recalcitrant?

A very few people continuing with an assault on your wallet as a property owner and taxpayer, to fulfill their own wants, utilizing  a few children to do it, isn't that what this is?

Isn't this just another form of welfare so a few people can feel important and put a feather in their hat and make print in the newspaper?

Let's watch tomorrow's newspaper for possibly more put down of Elk County, what do you say? No, I ain't no visionary. I hope it doesn't happen, but it would make sense, even though it is not good for Elk County's image.

Do they actually believe our Elk County government should be run by petition?

Petitioning to reinstate the Youth Development position, for what cause?

Should we all be putting together petitions for our desires and confronting our elected County officials?

I can see it now:

We few people petition the Elk County Government to provide lollipops to each and every citizen on a daily basis.

We few people petition the Elk County Government to secede from Elk County.

We few people petition the Elk County petition the Elk County Government to hire a permanent Santa Clause.

We few people petition the Elk County Government to put in street signal lights on main streets of all communities, so we can resemble the big cities, sort of.

We few people petition the Elk County Government to put in an elevator to space. They do exist!

Where would the petitioning end?

Is this what we want to happen, petition, petition, petition?

And if that doesn't work, what next?

Lawsuits against our Elk County Government, which would be every property owner that pays property taxes?

Isn't this an assault on your wallet as a property owner and taxpayer?

Isn't this just another form of welfare, so a few people can feel important, and put a feather in their hat, and make print in the newspaper?

I sure would enjoy reading some feed back or other ideas of what you think, might be happening with this!

Do you agree or disagree with my opinions?

Let's talk about it! Let's discuss it!

I am going to be busy the rest of the day and may return later, this evening perhaps.

jarhead

Maybe someone should try to clean up their own back yard before trying to cure all the ills of Elk county .

WILMINGTON, Del. — Motivated by a years long custody dispute, a gunman opened fire Monday morning in a Delaware courthouse lobby just as the building was opening to the public for the day, exchanging shots with police and leaving three people — including the shooter — dead,

Wilma

Ross, it seems to me that you are accusing citizens of doing what you have spent all your time on this Forum, doing.  Undermining our county commissioners.  Or don't you remember what you have said about Commissioners Hendricks and Liebau?

ELK@KC

Quote from: Wilma on February 11, 2013, 05:16:35 PM
Ross, it seems to me that you are accusing citizens of doing what you have spent all your time on this Forum, doing.  Undermining our county commissioners.  Or don't you remember what you have said about Commissioners Hendricks and Liebau?
Wilma, you are right on, I think Toss's day is coming. He has done a lot of damage to Elk county's image. I don't know  anything about ElkKonnect and I have never been involved with it, but it seems to me it was/is good for Elk county.

flintauqua

From Webster's New World Dictionary:

"outsider n. one who is outside or not included; esp., one not a member of or in sympathy with a given group or organization."

I guess we can ascertain from the following, that Ross is the very definition of an outsider:

From http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14991.msg204509.html#msg204509

No, ma'am I am not a member of any organizations!
Not even AARP!

And yet he wonders why so many treat him as an outsider.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk