Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Patriot,
Maybe someone is just upset that hubby has to suck hind teat now. You reckon ? :)

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on January 17, 2013, 09:38:55 PM
Patriot,
Maybe someone is just upset that hubby has to suck hind teat now. You reckon ? :)

Don't know.  I suppose it's possible.  Of course, I've heard that guilt & bitterness can eat a person up from the inside out... till all the poor soul can do is lash out at others over the simplest of things. Kinda like Nixon and that "I'm not a crook" diatribe.  Oh, wait....

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

proelkco

Sounds more like you are talking about yourself Patriot. Just asked a simple question, why don't you run for a school board position since you think you can fix all problems?

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on January 18, 2013, 09:38:00 AM
Sounds more like you are talking about yourself Patriot. Just asked a simple question, why don't you run for a school board position since you think you can fix all problems?

Now just how does all that affect a community conversation sensibly.
Just where is that Elk Konnected Positive thinking?

We are discussing our children and the want for waste of taxpayers dollars for their education.

Do we really need to pay taxpayer dollars for two studies and not see the completed studies.

Two studies perhaps because the first study by a bunch of proffessors don't provide the desired result, is that good business?

These are suppose to be public information and should be completed and, either posted and/or placed in the newspaper.

We do pay for these services.

I do believe it is time for some transparency for the taxpayer, don't you?

What is really going on?

Don't we the people that pay the bill as tax payers have a right to know?

I believe we do!

Oldtimer

Quote from: proelkco on January 18, 2013, 09:38:00 AM
Well said Proelkco, Ross and Patriot seem to think they are experts on everything.

Ross

Quote from: Oldtimer on January 18, 2013, 09:53:27 AM
Well said Proelkco, Ross and Patriot seem to think they are experts on everything.

No sir, Ross does not think he is an expert on anything, and that is a fact!

Why, would I be asking questions if I were an expert?

Why, would I make simple suggestions and not just give orders, if I were an expert?

Why, is it you can not converse with out all the put downs?

Is that the FOLLOWERS way?

Are citizens, voters and taxpayers to be denied the right to have a conversation?

Can you tell me seriously, that Elk Konnected is not behind all this push for building another school building or a wing on to the present building?

Really, can you tell me that, honestly, with the elected School Board Presedent being on the Steering Committee of Elk Konnected, LLC? Most likely not unless you are an insider!

Wasn't Elk Konnected involved in getting the grade schools closed down by holding their Kommunity Konversations?

You Elk Konnected FOLLOWERS sure seem to want to shut down community conversations, why is that?

Do you believe that all us old folks on fixed incomes can afford waste full spending that will increase our property taxes?

I would like to hear your expertise, since I am not an expert!

Thank You.

proelkco

Elk Konnected did not close the Moline school. They do not run the school board. The school board president is only one vote. Am I  a follower? If believing that Elk Konnected is trying to get all of Elk County together then yes I am for this group.

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on January 18, 2013, 10:37:43 AM

Elk Konnected did not close the Moline school.

I did not say they did, now did I?

They do not run the school board. The school board president is only one vote.

Again, I did not say they did, did I?
However , can you say that the Konnected School Board President has no influence?
And could you tell us how many other school board members are Konnected?

Am I  a follower? If believing that Elk Konnected is trying to get all of Elk County together then yes I am for this group.

That is a kind of sheepish response! I'm not sure how to understand that!
Could you be good enough to clarify for me as I am not an expert?
There just doesn't appear to be a solid answer in this response, I'm sorry, I don't comprehend it.

proelkco

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on January 18, 2013, 11:02:16 AM
That is only because you choose to not comprehend.

Well, what I see is caution in your statement no real commitment, but I just did not want to ass/u/me!
But I guess that is what I am left to do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk