Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

That explains a lot.
He must surely be Konnected some how, right?
LOL

Fire Elk

No I am neither Konnected or connected. I speak only for myself. My only purpose is to provide opposition, bumps in the road, and point out the errors of the few folks on the forum that have turned it from a great community to this debacle. I have been open as to who these folks are in my opinion. Anytime we can go back to the great forum we were I am ready. We discussed politics from all sides,yet it wasn't like attack posts like it is now. I have said who I think the attack posters are.

I sent the post as a pm to Ross so he could address my concerns. He chose to make it public.  Now that he has chosen to post it in public I feel no need to keep it a private conversation. Ross now that I know you have no problem with anything being posted about you I will do it in  public. Sorry for giving you a chance to address topics before they are posted in public and make you even more of an outsider than you already are.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

jarhead

Quote from: Fire Elk on November 17, 2012, 07:55:15 PM
No I am neither Konnected or connected. I speak only for myself. My only purpose is to provide opposition, bumps in the road, and point out the errors of the few folks on the forum that have turned it from a great community to this debacle. I have been open as to who these folks are in my opinion. Anytime we can go back to the great forum we were I am ready. We discussed politics from all sides,yet it wasn't like attack posts like it is now. I have said who I think the attack posters are.

I sent the post as a pm to Ross so he could address my concerns. He chose to make it public.  Now that he has chosen to post it in public I feel no need to keep it a private conversation. Ross now that I know you have no problem with anything being posted about you I will do it in  public. Sorry for giving you a chance to address topics before they are posted in public and make you even more of an outsider than you already are.

There you go again David, yanking our chain. Whine ass'n how you want the forum of old to return , where everyone is all nice and cuddly---then you send a PM telling me to "pound dirt up my butt " Hell, maybe that's your way of flirting, but I took offense to it, so personally, I don't give a rats ass if people play nice with you or not

Fire Elk

Jarhead, while you don't post that much the times that you do are to "poke" someone as you and Diane say. So when you do the poke it is ok when others do it you complain. I can handle it, sorry you were offended. Thanks, for kicking my cow patty. I hope the splatter didn't get on your face. :angel:

Ross

No I am neither Konnected or connected. I speak only for myself. My only purpose is to provide opposition, bumps in the road, and point out the errors of the few folks on the forum that have turned it from a great community to this debacle.

You say you are neither, that could be construed as being neutered, now couldn't it. I apologize for that, the Devil made me do it. But it is funny, I hope you have a sense of humor, you did set it up.

Your real purpose appears to be a distraction on behalf of elk konnected, llc   just as the woman in Delaware!
And you are where in Kalifornia?  

It also appears that your purpose to provide opposition is on behalf of elk konnected, llc! You can say what ever you choose, bet we don't have to choose to believe it. If not on behalf of elk konnected, llc, you have no purpose! It shows the deviousness of NGO's such as elk konnected, llc IMHO!

Actually you describe quite well the first page of this thread and elk konnected, llc    with the word debacle! And I bet you didn't even realize it.

I have been open as to who these folks are in my opinion. Anytime we can go back to the great forum we were I am ready. We discussed politics from all sides,yet it wasn't like attack posts like it is now. I have said who I think the attack posters are.

And your attack doesn't count, because it was suppose to be private. Sorry you are wrong!

Your assessment of people on this thread, on this forum is of absolutely no value. Your opinion of how this thread on this forum acts or behaves or any other thread is of no value. You do not own or have authorization to monitor any threads, so you are simply blowing in the wind.

I sent the post as a pm to Ross so he could address my concerns. He chose to make it public.  Now that he has chosen to post it in public I feel no need to keep it a private conversation. Ross now that I know you have no problem with anything being posted about you I will do it in  public.

I made it quite clear in this thread if I received any mean or ugly PM's I would post them. And since your PM meet that requirement, being good to my word, I did post it! And I posted the fact that it was a PM. You, yourself in my opinion by using such ugly tactics through PM'ing is another of the debacle of which you speak, label yourself guilty, if you so desire.

Sorry for giving you a chance to address topics before they are posted in public and make you even more of an outsider than you already are.

What kind of nonsense is that? Being ugly through a PM is being ugly, very simple! And ues,  you should be sorry for it.

Calling me an outsider does not offend me one little bit. Why? Because it is simply a tool of a verbal bully, nothing more? After having spent ten years in the Navy and being called everything under the sun, being called an outsider is nothing. During the time period, I was in the service if you didn't get called a name at least once a day and didn't call someone a name you didn't give or deserve any respect. It's just the way it was.

But here on this subject at this period in time calling someone an outsider is simply bullying and beneath my dignity.

But you know it seems the biggest requirement for an elected position is to have been born and raised here!
Just suppose the only person that could be elected for Governor had to have the requirement of being born and raised in Topeka, would that be a good requirement? Would that show intelligence and common sense? At the meet the candidates I heard the konnected kounty kommissioners mention elk konnected, llc enough times that it sounded like elk konnected, llc was running for office. Well it sure didn't help konnected kounty kommissioner Hendricks get re-elected did it?

I happen to love living here in Elk County, probably more then you like living in California.

Fire Elk

I don't know where you get all your info about me but you are mostly wrong on your assumptions. I do not live in California, although I do work there. The only way you could know If I have any connection to California is if the people that run the website provided that information to you. That sucks. That is not right that they provide you that information.

Patriot

Quote from: Fire Elk on November 17, 2012, 10:24:08 PM
I don't know where you get all your info about me but you are mostly wrong on your assumptions. I do not live in California, although I do work there. The only way you could know If I have any connection to California is if the people that run the website provided that information to you. That sucks. That is not right that they provide you that information.

Then again, when a hunter sees a print in the field, he can (by virtue of prior field experience), determine if it belongs to a  deer, badger.... or skunk.  And sometimes realizing the proximity to skunk has nothing to do with seeing tracks in the dirt.  Kinda like being experienced enough to know when a cow patty is dry enough to kick without splattering.  Ever consider that there are a few experienced hunters around here?

Now, what about that taxpayer rebate silliness or those Flint Hills saviors from Public Squares/Elk Konnected and their (UN Agenda 21) HUD money handout?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Fire Elk

Makes no sense to me. Keep guessing. Maybe the California connection is a lucky guess. I doubt it. I know what info you can know about me because I have given it out. Still I am disappointed my private info has been given out.

Patriot

Perhaps it's you who are making no sense and are guessing.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Fire Elk

Quote from: Patriot on November 18, 2012, 12:06:57 AM
Perhaps it's you who are making no sense and are guessing.

Could be Patriot. I am just an unedumacted redneck. Said the spider to the fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk