Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fire Elk

Quote from: Patriot on October 17, 2012, 07:05:10 PM
nice Dodge, but I prefer Ford.   ;D

Perhaps we can start with these:

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14492.0.html
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14495.0.html

Because of you, as I told you I would in another thread, I have been reading about UN Agenda 21. I am not a Dodge man; I too prefer a  Ford; a 1967 Ford Shelby GT Mustang 500.
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Fire Elk

Quote from: Ross on October 17, 2012, 08:23:30 PM

Perhaps the forum posts prior to Elk Konnected, LLC were different, I don't know. But politics is a touchy thing isn't and some people just don't like the truth or like to give truthful answers do they? So the ball rolls and rubs some people wrong, right? So the snide remarks and name calling happens, right.

YES IT WAS DIFFERENT BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG. A BROADER FORUM OF IDEAS AND A BETTER COMMUNITY.  WE DISAGREED MORE BUT WITHOUT THE NAME CALLING. WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN MICKEY LOSES AGAIN? EVEN IF MR. HEBB GET'S ELECTED, MS. HENDRICKS STILL HAS POWER AND INFLUENCE IN THE COUNTY.

Ross

Quote from: Ross on October 17, 2012, 08:23:30 PM
Perhaps the forum posts prior to Elk Konnected, LLC were different, I don't know. But politics is a touchy thing isn't and some people just don't like the truth or like to give truthful answers do they? So the ball rolls and rubs some people wrong, right? So the snide remarks and name calling happens, right

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 17, 2012, 10:06:45 PM[/color]
YES IT WAS DIFFERENT BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG. A BROADER FORUM OF IDEAS AND A BETTER COMMUNITY.  WE DISAGREED MORE BUT WITHOUT THE NAME CALLING. WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN MICKEY LOSES AGAIN? EVEN IF MR. HEBB GET'S ELECTED, MS. HENDRICKS STILL HAS POWER AND INFLUENCE IN THE COUNTY.

The forum has many threads with several thousand topics and this is but just one of the many.
Yet, you compare the forum to just this thread, now that is real nonsensical, IMHO.
You use the word influence as though it is power which is true.
And she may have power over you but not over me and a few other people on this thread.
And I believe that is why this thread has been filled with threats and name calling started by and mostly by the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Followers. I have always tried to be civil with the followers and at times it has been extremely difficult.

What is the real main difference is it, that you are not accustomed to people not bowing bowing down to the few?

Is it that, you don't like people asking honest questions?

What is different?

Is it that you don't want the truth known?

You seem to think you have all the answers, perhaps you can answer a few questions for those of us that don't know, please.

Tell us honestly, did Konnected Kounty Kommissioner actually quit West Elk High School on her own or was she asked to quit?

Tell us honestly, did some other Konnected Kounty Employee, actually quit West Elk High School on her own or was she asked to quit?

What were the actual circumstances?

Was it all that influence that prevented someone from being fired outright directly?

What is the truth? I just bet you don't know! Therefore, you probably don't know the truth about this forum!
Or you might twist what you say to meet your own means, IMHO!

Just as ignoring the fact that this forum has numerous topics and several thousand threads proves you are centered on this thread, right?

This is a great forum and the owners should be thanked graciously for providing it, don't you think?

In the mean time, I strongly believe this county needs better people on the County Commissioners Board.

And I Hope, the good citizens of Elk County feel the same way and vote November 6th for a better county government.

Afterall when the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners have failed at lowering county property taxes and appear to want to give tax rebates to friends, relatives and cronies it is time for serious change. IMHO

I believe Elk County deserves better people in the driving seats of our county government.

I believe Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich are those two people. \
I believe they are individuals that will think for themselves and work together with Mr. Ritz to bring improvement to Elk County.

That is different from the incumbents, the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners, that have demonstrated even during County Commissioners meetings their loyalty to Elk Konnected, LLC versus County business, IMHO.

The Konnected Kounty Kommissioners have failed to lower property taxes in Elk County which are the highest in Kansas.  But they have shown a desire to give welfare to their friends, relatives and cronies through a proposed program that provides that welfare in the form of a property tax rebate.

Is this what the form of government the people want?

Do the people want the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners non-governmental organization (NGO) holding meetings aimed a manipulating a few county citizens in order to start new programs with-in the county?

I don't think so.

Bullwinkle

Fire Elk,

Power and influence over what ?  ::)

For someone spouting peace and harmony gibberish, you certainly don't aspire to that by coming on here and baiting people into arguing/ debating with you. Ocassionly you show glimpses of intelligence, but these last posts.......hmmmm.

Ross

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 17, 2012, 10:06:45 PM[/color]
YES IT WAS DIFFERENT BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG. A BROADER FORUM OF IDEAS AND A BETTER COMMUNITY.  WE DISAGREED MORE BUT WITHOUT THE NAME CALLING. WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN MICKEY LOSES AGAIN? EVEN IF MR. HEBB GET'S ELECTED, MS. HENDRICKS STILL HAS POWER AND INFLUENCE IN THE COUNTY.

Don't you perhaps mean before Elk Konnected, LLC and Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and phoney list like the one at the the beginning of this thread?

But then again you don't really want to face the actual facts do you?

Was there an Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25 thread before or after Elk Konnected, LLC and Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and phoney list?

Now, really try the truth? Which came first?

I bet you get the answer wrong. Please try?

How about discussing it over a cup of coffee?  

debid

proelkco

Wow Ross are you calling over a hundred people in Elk Co. Liars? The list was from the citizens in Elk Co. It was presented to County Commissioners by Mrs. Mills. You should know that since you are all knowing. Mrs. Hendricks resigned as volleyball coach. No one asked her to. If you want to start rumors so be it or you could call one of the school board members.

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on October 18, 2012, 06:34:22 PM
Wow Ross are you calling over a hundred people in Elk Co. Liars? The list was from the citizens in Elk Co. It was presented to County Commissioners by Mrs. Mills. You should know that since you are all knowing. Mrs. Hendricks resigned as volleyball coach. No one asked her to. If you want to start rumors so be it or you could call one of the school board members.

Wow, those are your words not mine!
I have not called anyone a liar!
Where do you get off with such Bull Shit?

There is not one single name of a citizen of Elk County attached to that list?
Not one?

Show me a name on the list, you can not do it?
Everything is secret with our Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and their Elk Konnected, LLC and that leaves a lot to be desired and explained IMHO.

All them circles of chairs and all the manipulation of people at that particular Konnected Kommunity Konversation and the shuffling of little pieces of paper and who knows what happened behind closed doors. Perhaps all the little papers were just thrown out and an already prepared list turned in, who knows?
Why closed doors if it is a community thing?

Why hide who suggested what?

Perhaps because no ones suggestions were used?

Asking a question is far from starting a rumor, or are you suggesting that a rumor exists?

Sir, your method of confrontation sucks.

It is my opinion that we need Elk Konnected, LLC out of our county government.

And I hope and pray that enough others feel the same way and that they write in Mr. Wunderlich and vote for Mr. Hebb.

I believe this would provide a more stable Elk County Government.

Thank you!

Fire Elk

Ross, I never claimed the moral high ground. Welcome back to politics.  :angel:

Fire Elk

Ross

Quote from: Fire Elk on October 19, 2012, 06:15:26 PM
Ross, I never claimed the moral high ground. Welcome back to politics.  :angel:

Fire Elk

What exactly is the moral high ground?

Is that what Jerry Sandusky was with his organization known as the Second Mile and a University's reputation at stake?
Is that what all the banking industry Leadership had when they created the financial mess?
Is that what the catholic religion and their Leaders had when they hide all the abuses in the church?
Is that what the Boy Scouts and all their Leaders had when they hid all the sexual abuses over the las number of decades?
I suppose even all the high ranking officers that have been thrown out of the military over the last couple of years, had the moral high ground as well? (This one hurts me the most, because I was proud of my military service, until the so called Leadership started deterorating).

That appears to be representative of the moral high ground, IMHO.

I suppose there are so many more examples of the moral high ground of
Leadership that could be posted but that should cover it.

Human beings are simply more willing to believe falsehoods that confirm their own view, so instead some in the public increasingly takes issue with those who deliver the facts. To see just how easy it is to be fooled, one need only visit the controlled confines of a university laboratory.

Rather then listening to the twisted meaning of words such as
Moral high ground and what is politically correct,  I prefer an honest redneck anytime, thank you!

Yes, give me an honest redneck anytime, over so called socialites?

Do we want honest rednecks in office or phoney socialites?

I would think the voters would appreciate honest rednecks!

Rednecks get the job done!

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

Let's change things, let's take our County Government back.

http://www.votemicky.org/issues.htm

Write-in  Mr. Wunderlich

And vote for  Mr. Hebb

A Great Improvement,  Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County
As Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-R-Done!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk