Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Sure it is only a cartoon! (at the bottom of the page, I hope)
But were you aware if the person that posted it
does the right things with the video and it goes viral on YouTube
that there could be conziderable money in it?

Child exploitation!

Isn't that what Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks Elk Konnected, LLC does?
Exploit the children of Elk County by saying we are doing it for the children?
Isn't that the premises for the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners approval of funding from the County Coffers, mainly from the recreation fund?
Shouldn't that recreation fund go to the real communities?
Should it be spent on children that live in another county?

I believe the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners have Displaced Loyalties!

Human beings are simply more willing to believe falsehoods that confirm their own view, so instead some in the public increasingly takes issue with those who deliver the facts. To see just how easy it is to be fooled, one need only visit the controlled confines of the university laboratory.

Allowing Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks Elk Konnected, LLC to remain out of control and shrouded in secrecy clearly allows for abuse with in Elk County Government and the continued begging(stealing) our tax dollars. I'd like to see some transparency from our Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and an audit of their organization's books and a list of County Taxpayer moneys given to Elk Konnected, LLC, by the approval of the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and their organization? I'd like to see some proof that Elk Konnected, LLC is a community organizer! Seven years and nothing, so far, concerning community improvements, why?
Is it because of poor leadership?
Or is it all just a big cover up for something cooking behind closed doors?
Is its meetings off-limits to the public?

Are its inner-workings off-limits to the public?

Are you ready for the next Kommunity Konversation?
Will there really be a CONVERSATION?
Will it really be Elk Konnected, LLC?

Or will it be Elk Konnected, LLC leaching off of other organizations or possibly the State Government? With Elk Konnected, LLC only acting as the renter of a building to hold the meeting in and publishing the meeting. I believe the state has the ability to do their own renting and publishing the meeting, don't you?

I believe the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners have Displaced Loyalties!

Let's change things, let's take our County Government back.
Write-in Mr. Wunderlich
And vote for Mr. Hebb
A Great Improvement, Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk CountyAs Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-Er-Done!"

Ross

Well, well, well, Elk Konnected, LLC got it's very own article, Wow!

Today's Prairie Star newspaper page 3.
Big News:

The quote marks are there to indicate that I quoted the newspaper and I hope I didn't make any errors!
My thoughts and questions are in blue.

Headline: "New daycare to open in Elk County"
"The Elk Konnected Action Team is setting up a day care in Moline - The Busy Bee Daycare".

But it doesn't say when it will open -- so what is the real purpose of the article, I wonder?
What happened to all those thousands of dollars we discussed with Konnected Kounty Kommissioner right here on this thread?

Let's scroll down through the article a little ways, okay?

"The new daycare will be a non-profit, state licensed facility serving Elk County and surrounding areas."

Let's scroll down some more, okay?   

"The team is currently soliciting donations to help get the daycare ready for children."

When I read soliciting donations my first thought was begging, so just to be sure I looked up the definition, I could not resist posting it: from Merriam-Webster Definition of Solicit:

1 a: to make petition to : entreat
   b: to approach with a request or plea

2: to urge (as one's cause) strongly

3a: to entice or lure especially into evil
  b: to proposition (someone) especially as or in the character of a prostitute

4: to try to obtain by usually urgent requests or pleas <solicited donations>

Origin of SOLICIT
Middle English, to disturb, promote, from Anglo-French solliciter, from Latin sollicitare to disturb
Sounds like begging to me, how about you?

Anyway here is their list, perhaps you can help them out?

"Needed items include: washing machine, electric dryer, refrigerator, electric oven, shelves, pack n play yards, child sized chairs, child sized tables, or long tables with adjustable legs, toys, dress up clothes, balls, puzzles, blocks, baby monitors, CD player, DVD player, children's DVD's, books, art supplies, crayons, markers, children's scissors, glue sticks, glue bottles, paper, yarn, etc."

Wow, that is some kind of beggar list isn't it?

So, I think that must be the main purpose of the article, don't you?

Could I suggest, begging for a digital big screen TV for them kids to watch those DVD's on ?

And I want a winning lotto ticket? Any one want to donate one to me? LOL

Now don't go into shock, I'm gonna try to help. No joke!
I may know where a few appliances are, but they would have to take all or nothing.
A refrigerator, a portable dishwasher and a clothes drier. I'm making that call before I post this.

Well, I made the call and the lady said she will ask the group, she took my phone number and get will probably get back to me tomorrow night. I asked her not to hang up, when I told her my name. She laughed, and we had a couple of chuckles, she had a nice sense of humor. She was a pleasure to talk with.

I hope they don't turn the offer down, because of this thread. We will see, won't we?

In the mean time let's get out there and vote in November for some positive Change, Okay?

Let's change things, let's take our County Government back in November.
Write-in Mr. Wunderlich
And vote for Mr. Hebb
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County
As Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-Er-Done!"

Diane Amberg

Ross, I can't imagine why you would object to anyone having a "wish list" to stretch their available start up dollars. Good for you for perhaps joining in. There are a number of people on here who put their hand out, one in particular, who looks for things  for free or cheap every now and then. What's wrong with that? Is that also beggar thy neighbor? I don't think so!  That's a double standard as I see it.
   If people have extras or things they aren't using, what's wrong with passing it along?  Some people haunt yard sales where one can often get big bags of age appropriate toys, etc. for next to nothing, or for free if they know what it's for.  Good recycling in my book.That's true anywhere, not just in poor little exploited Elk County...according to Ross!
   How does researching anything in New Castle County add to "conversation?"   YOU brought it up in another vain attempt to slam me again for some reason. By the way, you got the number of prisons wrong. I rather doubt anyone is interested in that anyhow.
   If I want to add something here because I'm interested, I will. Perhaps I'll start my own opinion thread. Seems to work for others. I seriously doubt anyone who reads anything I say will see it as a "distraction." Most people can read and retain information much better than that, and don't have ADHD!  I haven't been here for some time and I find I'm still a topic of conversation? WOW. You still think you can excuse your attitudes by sticking a question mark at the end of anything.it doesn't work. Suggesting that certain people "line their pockets" and somehow exploit children isn't lost on most readers.No, they don't have any obligation to come on here after one try and one in particular was treated with great disrespect.
  If this forum has that much clout in Elk County, where are your candidates? Wouldn't they want every opportunity for exposure? Are they afraid to risk tough questions? I doubt it, but where are they? Frankly, I had not planned to say anything more on this thread until after your local election...but since you pulled me back.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 04, 2012, 10:42:03 AM
Ross, I can't imagine why you would object to anyone having a "wish list" to stretch their available start up dollars. Good for you for perhaps joining in. There are a number of people on here who put their hand out, one in particular, who looks for things  for free or cheap every now and then. What's wrong with that? Is that also beggar thy neighbor? I don't think so!  That's a double standard as I see it.

Are you trying to be of help to  Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks Elk Konnected, LLC?
I don't think it's working!

No double standard, not what so ever, please wake up Diane!
You just don't get it Diane! I'd like to suggest you go back to the beginning of the thread and re-read for meaning. But I know that would be a waste of time to suggest, so I won't.

I too have a wish list, so no, I don't object to anyone having one Diane! I bet you even hae a wish list, right?

But Elk Konnected, LLC is not anyone, they are a privately owned company, an LLC. See the difference? And I don't beg the public to fulfill my wish list for me. I believe a lot of people have wish lists, but don't beg the public to fulfill their wish list for them.

Is Elk Konnected, LLC a Community organizer or a County Government manipulator with two Konnected Kounty Kommissioner, are they a for profit or non-profit Business?

Is Elk Konnected, LLC an expert in business operations that can advise others with help as they claimed a year or so ago? I don't think so, they failed running their Wellness Center after all the "Beggar-Thy- Neighbor" money was gone and sold it for 100% PROFIT, right? And I listed all the stuff they are begging for to start a daycare center that they will most likely fail at as well. They have a running record of failures shown through out this thread, right? I call it begging, they call it soliciting (check out the definition it the above thread), you call it a wish list? See the twisting of words?

Is Elk Konnected, LLC a business or a Community Organization, can they make up their minds? And how in the world can their Busy Bee Daycare Center be non-profit if they are not a non-profit? Really confusing isn't it?
Does that mean Elk Konnected, LLC is a non-profit? What exactly is what, with Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks Elk Konnected, LLC?

So, about them trying to run a business, what is different? Did they do a feasibility study? I doubt it. Are the visionaries sleeping hoping for a dream? How many in home daycares are there in Elk County? I saw a bunch of women talking with a group that helps people get in home daycare licensed! How many are operating, now? Does Elk Konnected, LLC want or think they can put those people out of business? Who is willing to give up free daycare with grandma? Who is going to drive to another town (it doesn't matter which town or county) and then turn around and drive back through the town they left to go to work? Have you checked out the price of gasoline, lately?

If people have extras or things they aren't using, what's wrong with passing it along?  Some people haunt yard sales where one can often get big bags of age appropriate toys, etc. for next to nothing, or for free if they know what it's for.  Good recycling in my book.That's true anywhere, not just in poor little exploited Elk County...according to Ross!

There is a difference between offering something and begging for something, very simple, huh?

How does researching anything in New Castle County add to "conversation?"   YOU brought it up in another vain attempt to slam me again for some reason. By the way, you got the number of prisons wrong. I rather doubt anyone is interested in that anyhow.

That was not a vain attempt, it was to prove you have nothing in common with Elk County.                  Read for meaning, please!

If I want to add something here because I'm interested, I will. Perhaps I'll start my own opinion thread. Seems to work for others. I seriously doubt anyone who reads anything I say will see it as a "distraction." Most people can read and retain information much better than that, and don't have ADHD!  I haven't been here for some time and I find I'm still a topic of conversation? WOW.

Who are you trying to kid. You are not a topic of Conversation!

You still think you can excuse your attitudes by sticking a question mark at the end of anything.it doesn't work. Suggesting that certain people "line their pockets" and somehow exploit children isn't lost on most readers.No, they don't have any obligation to come on here after one try and one in particular was treated with great disrespect.

You have really gotta be kidding? My attitude! Really!
I ask people to think for themselves and that is the sole purpose of the question marks nothing more. And if you haven't noticed Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks hasn't disputed a single word or answered any question, has she? Perhaps you should question Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks Elk Konnected, LLC attitude!
She has discussed on this thread and we are all sure she is reading every single post. Why? To keep informed which is only good business!

If this forum has that much clout in Elk County, where are your candidates? Wouldn't they want every opportunity for exposure? Are they afraid to risk tough questions? I doubt it, but where are they? Frankly, I had not planned to say anything more on this thread until after your local election...but since you pulled me back.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Does the thread have clout? Where and how? It's just about asking questions and receiving no answers, wow, clout. Who'da thunk!

This thread is about Elk Konnected, LLC and Konnected Kounty Kommissioners. I just happen to throw in some advertisement for a couple of men in an attempt to replace Konnected Kounty Kommissioners that can't separate their organization from County Government. But Diane, why are you so concerned way up their in New Castle County, Delaware?

Try to have a great day, Diane!

Human beings are simply more willing to believe falsehoods that confirm their own view, so some in the public increasingly takes issue with those who deliver the facts. To see just how easy it is to be fooled, one need only visit the controlled confines of the university laboratory.

Let's change things, let's take our County Government back.
Write-in Mr. Wunderlich
And vote for Mr. Hebb
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk CountyAs Larry the Cable Guy own catchphrase says "Git-Er-Done!"

Patriot

I seriously doubt anyone who reads anything I say will see it as a "distraction."

In all seriousness, Diane, I see MOST of what you have to say as a distraction.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Well ,well, well. Look who rose up from the depths. I was talking to Ross and you answered. How about that!
   To both of you, lots of organizations have wish lists or whatever definition suits your fancy this minute. Including businesses and schools.Ya don't ask ya don't get. If you see all of what I say as a distraction....,well, how's that ADHD coming along anyway? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  Ya keep pushing and I'll have to name names and I really don't want to.  One on here asks often. Ya wanna slam him too? Accuse HIM of being a public beggar. I don't see anything wrong with it. Yes, you are applying a double standard. It's OK for one person in business to have a hand out occasionally, but not someone else. Be careful, you are accusing one of your pals .
  As far as my personal feelings,. I'm not trying to help anyone, but I'm sure not out to hurt them either. Can you say the same?
   So I don't have a lot in common with Elk County...says you.You have plenty to say about Delaware don'cha?   I'll have my own opinions just as you will! Freedom of speech and all that. ;) People can make up they're own minds about whether what I say is relevant without coaching from you.
It would be nice if people would get some information from other than here on the forum. This is dull and boring from constant repetition and is relying now on very old events from which most people have long since moved on. Stir that pot! Trash service ? After all this time? Keep it stirred up why don't ya?
As far as that wellness center, you are throwing half bricks again. You said yourself you don't know why it "failed",what happened to the money from the sale, or how much it was, or where it went, or what bills might have been outstanding, or any details at all.Yet you are coming to all kinds of conclusions unprovable  such as" lining pockets" ...but some how if there is a question mark after it it doesn't count? Give me a break!. How and why? Where is the "running list of failures?" I know of one. It's a shame you were so pleased that it failed, and you seem to be hoping the new day care will also, so you can gloat and say ...."See, I told ya so!" Is that a nice way to be? When are you going to stop being so unpleasant ?
   'Way back in the beginning I thought there were some good questions worded in a most deliberately antagonizing way. I didn't understand the "gotcha" attitude then and I still don't.  The only thing I have come up with is that Ross was humiliated publicly way back when and has made it his goal to get even ever since. Of course he will jump on me now to disagree. It's just my own personal opinion. Read for meaning please! and explain why you think anyone has any obligation to come on here and talk about anything, least of all your existing commissioners.Why odes anybody owe you anything? Remember your antagonism caused me to come back. It's your own fault I've had anything to say.  :angel:

jarhead

Quote from Diane :
Remember your antagonism caused me to come back. It's your own fault I've had anything to say.

Thanks for that info Diane. Rest assured as soon as I hunt Patriot and Ross down I will smash their typing fingers with a ball peen hammer !!  :angel:

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 04, 2012, 01:47:27 PM
   To both of you, lots of organizations have wish lists or whatever definition suits your fancy this minute. Including businesses and schools.Ya don't ask ya don't get. If you see all of what I say as a distraction....,well, how's that ADHD coming along anyway? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There is a big difference between asking and solicitation which is begging. Go to the bank and borrow the funds to run your business. Besides these are the saviors of Elk County with visionaries begging for money to save us. Who will save us from them?

B.S. the schools are funded by the taxpayers. All other is miscellaneous that has nothing to do with education in the classroom. If boosters want fancy football field or running track they should pay for it.

Ya keep pushing and I'll have to name names and I really don't want to.  One on here asks often. Ya wanna slam him too? Accuse HIM of being a public beggar. I don't see anything wrong with it. Yes, you are applying a double standard. It's OK for one person in business to have a hand
out occasionally, but not someone else. Be careful, you are accusing one of your pals . [/quote]

As far as my personal feelings,. I'm not trying to help anyone, but I'm sure not out to hurt them either. Can you say the same?

So I don't have a lot in common with Elk County...says you.You have plenty to say about Delaware don'cha?   I'll have my own opinions just as you will! Freedom of speech and all that. ;) People can make up they're own minds about whether what I say is relevant without coaching from you.

Yes Diane your New Castle County, Delaware in no way has anything in common with Elk County, Kansas. What is so difficult to understand about that? Relevant to what? I don't tell people what to think, remember? I flat tell them not to believe me, think for themselves, and it seels you have a problem with that!

It would be nice if people would get some information from other than here on the forum. This is dull and boring from constant repetition and is relying now on very old events from which most people have long since moved on. Stir that pot! Trash service ? After all this time? Keep it stirred up why don't ya?

If this is dull and boring, why do you keep coming back? That just plain dumb! Why don't you follow your own advice and get your information else where?

Again what concern is all this to you in Delaware? What do you care except to antagonize?

As far as that wellness center, you are throwing half bricks again. You said yourself you don't know why it "failed",what happened to the money from the sale, or how much it was, or where it went, or what bills might have been outstanding, or any details at all.Yet you are coming to all kinds of conclusions unprovable  such as" lining pockets" ...but some how if there is a question mark after it it doesn't count? Give me a break!. How and why? Where is the "running list of failures?" I know of one. It's a shame you were so pleased that it failed, and you seem to be hoping the new day care will also, so you can gloat and say ...."See, I told ya so!" Is that a nice way to be? When are you going to stop being so unpleasant ?

It's a shame that you don't understand, I am not pleased the Elk Konnected Wellness Center failed, but that is was not first studied on to see if it would work. You know afeasability study, like I have asked for the Kounty Kommissioners perform on the proposed "Neighborhood Revitalization Program" that offers a form of welfare to a few people> Will they do a feasibility study or will they operate like Elk konnected, LLC and fail?

If question marks don't count why are you using them? Not very smart for you as an educated person, now is it?   

You do raise some good questions, for instance and I quote you, such as" lining pockets" you are the only person that has ever suggested that. What do you know about it?

I have never said, and again I quote you, "See, I told ya so!" and I never gloat. Sorry to disappoint you Diane.

As far as all the failures, please go back and re-read the thread for meaning.

'Way back in the beginning I thought there were some good questions worded in a most deliberately antagonizing way. I didn't understand the "gotcha" attitude then and I still don't.  The only thing I have come up with is that Ross was humiliated publicly way back when and has made it his goal to get even ever since. Of course he will jump on me now to disagree. It's just my own personal opinion. Read for meaning please! and explain why you think anyone has any obligation to come on here and talk about anything, least of all your existing commissioners.Why odes anybody owe you anything? Remember your antagonism caused me to come back. It's your own fault I've had anything to say.  :angel:

Antagonizing! what is antagonizing about what I say in Delaware?
Nobody owes me anything with the exception of our elected officials. Especially Konnected Kounty Kommissioners since they are reading this thread and especially Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks who founded the county savior they called a Kommunity Organization called Elk Konnected, LLC. She especially owes explanations to each and every taxpayer  and citizen in Elk County, but not in New Castle County, Delaware and that is my personal opinion. She has also said many times she wears so many hats she can't keep them straight, do you really think that is a good thing in a County commissioner?

As far as antagonism as you call it, you come on here looking for it, just like with your posts today. It is not my fault that you have anything to say, you as an educated person should realize you and you alone are responsible for your actions, unless of course you plan to turn that responsibility over to me. If you do decide to turn that responsibility over to me, I must tell you in advance, I will not accept the offer. Have a good day Diane.

Fire Elk

Quote from: jarhead on October 04, 2012, 02:29:35 PM
Quote from Diane :
Remember your antagonism caused me to come back. It's your own fault I've had anything to say.

Thanks for that info Diane. Rest assured as soon as I hunt Patriot and Ross down I will smash their typing fingers with a ball peen hammer !!  :angel:

Ross and Patriot if you want I can send you copies of the voice recognition software I used when I broke both of my arms. Just in case jarhead  reads this I will enclose two little mouth sticks for when jarhead cuts out your voice box. :angel:
KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Ross

Quote from: jarhead on October 04, 2012, 02:29:35 PM
Quote from Diane :

I'll be at the game in Longton this evening.
And i'll be wearing my steel tipped safety gloves, LOL
You can find me real easy, I'll be the ugliest guy in the park.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk