Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

proelkco

I saw 4 people leave but have no idea why. I was not at a circus, I was at a very interesting meeting. I was never told where I could sit or what to talk about. It was a suggestion to sit with people you do not visit with often. Are you calling Mrs.Mills and all the Commissioners a liar?

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 15, 2012, 12:30:43 PM
Ross, poke poke, ;D  you can't talk about the neighborhood revitalization here ...it's off topic! :police:

No poke, poke there.
You are terribly wrong once again.

The proposed "Neighborhood Revitalization" is very strongly tied into the Konnected Kounty Economic Development Employee and the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners which are tied in with the privately owned company known as Elk Konnected, LLC.

Just where does Elk Konnected, LLC end and government of the people, for the people and by the people begin?

So doesn't it make since tovote out Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks and Konnected, Kounty Kommissioner Liebau and vote in two independent thinkers that don't have a clan of visionaries doing their thinking.

I think, I know two guys that fit that bill. Try these guys:

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich

A Great Improvement,  Great POSITIVE change For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County

proelkco

Anyone with any common sense can see you hate Elk Konnected and think they are out to destroy Elk Co. so why bother even trying to converse with you. Try not being so hateful and see people as they truly are.

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on September 15, 2012, 12:34:32 PM
I saw 4 people leave but have no idea why. I was not at a circus, I was at a very interesting meeting. I was never told where I could sit or what to talk about. It was a suggestion to sit with people you do not visit with often.

I think you must be in denial or did not understand what the man from Leoti, Kansas was saying? I have hearing loss and I heard him perfectly.

Are you calling Mrs.Mills

What a cheap shot! I happen to know Mrs. Mills and I admire and respect her.
Shame on you!

and all the Commissioners a liar?

Let's take them one at a time, Okay?

County Commissioner Ritz, not Konnected (Big point) honest and trustworthy and respectable. No, I wouldn't call him a liar.

Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Liebau, no I would not call him a liar, that would be vile. However, some of his recent reactions at the County commissioners meeting leave much to be considered.

Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks founder of Elk Konnected, LLC , no Konflict of interest there is there? Would I call her a liar, hell no. I know, that is what you want me to do, but that is indecent. I have however, told her right here on this thread that, I don't trust her. And she respond by saying the same thing back at me. Which by the way was fine with me, after all, she is entitled to her opinion -- even if she doesn't know me.

The term Liar is a very strong term and should not just be thrown around, don't you agree? And while we are at it, how about you drop the hate talk? It is very non-productive and vile. Thank you.

So let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, to aid Mr. Ritz what do you say?

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on September 15, 2012, 12:54:57 PM
Anyone with any common sense can see you hate Elk Konnected and think they are out to destroy Elk Co. so why bother even trying to converse with you. Try not being so hateful and see people as they truly are.

You sure seem to have an affinity for words such as hate and liar and such. Is that in an Elk konnected, LLC Followers job discription?
The term Liar is a very strong term and should not just be thrown around, don't you agree? And while we are at it, how about you drop the hate talk? It is very non-productive and vile. Thank you.

Of course, I don't care for Elk Konnected, LLC's ties to our county Government. Their ties are very questionable?
And their secreacy, if they are truely a Community Organization, why so many secrets fro the Commuity?
Why are they afraid to have an open and honest dialog?

And why do the Followers always say such ugly things? What is the real problem that you all have? What do you say we cease with the hate talk, it is non-productive.

Why are all of you against a positive change in County Government? Is it you are afraid you will lose control of the county?
If not lets go with POSITIVE change/ Let's hear you say something positive about these two guys, okay? Can you do it?

Diane Amberg

Typo or not, you just did call Mr. Leibau a liar.  Better be extra careful if you want to be taken seriously, Ross.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 15, 2012, 01:42:35 PM
Typo or not, you just did call Mr. Leibau a liar.  Better be extra careful if you want to be taken seriously, Ross.

Thank you Diane for the heads up, be it so sarcastic and disingenuous, I appreciate the heads up.

I corrected it, however I do believe anyone reading the statment would recognize from the rest of the statement exactly what I meant.

But thanks just the same.

I am human and subject to make spelling errors and typos, and I believe most people can recognize and understand that?

Can we hear some kind words from you or any of the other Elk Konnected, LLC Followers about:

Ross

Do you know when you are being used?

Check this out and learn how you can be used without your knowledge.

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14363.0.html

Ross

Let's get out there and vote for some positive Change, Okay?

Ross

I have tried in erenst to get some answers concerning our Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and Elk Konnected, LLC and our County Employee labeled the Youth Development Coordinator and her Konnection with Elk Konnected. LLC with no real answers. I will not give up, some honest answers are worth the effort IMHO. Why do you suppose that is that there are no answers? Why do we even pay for the position, Youth Development Coordinator. just what the heck does that mean? Her title, I believe use to be Youth Development Employee. So, how does she earn my tax dollars year round. Last spring, I asked at the County Commissioners Meeting, why there was nothing happening for the youth of Elk County. There was alot of stumbling arround about the question and then finally, the, what I concidered the contrived answer. We will be showing some movies. Whoopie, where is the youth  development in watching a movie? Are the youth of Elk County only 12 years old and under. What about the youth between 12  and 18? Just wht are we paying for. It appears, that our youth development employee spends more time working for Elk Konnected, LLC then for Elk County and she is on their Steeering Committe (Board of Directors). Why don't we realease her to Elk Konnected, LLC and let them pay her wages? Oh, I know why, we have Konnected Kounty Kommissioners with the controlling votes, right?

I do believe the whole mess has been properly connected with certain elements in Elk County and that I believe are practicing Plutocracy also known as Plutonomy.
What is Plutocracy, well it is a controlling class of the wealthy.

This November is a chance to clear our county of such attitude, a chance to get decent people in the commissioners seats that will amplify Mr. Ritz's ideals and propriety of Elk County first and not some little private company, with control of our county government through the two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners votes required to approve an item.

I sure hope the citizens of Elk County can see the great and positive attributes of having three independent thinkers with their interest in what is, in best interest for the whole county.

We as a county have the opportunity to make this a reality.

There are two very good men just waiting to join Mr. Ritz.

I have politely asked the Konnected Followers to say something nice about these two guys, but get nothing. Why do you suppose that is? Where is the great and positive attitude of Elk Konnected, LLC?
Don't the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners want a great and positive change for Elk County?
It's beginning to look to me, like they have a very negative attitude toward change in Elk County, don't you think so too?

Why won'y yhry say something nice about these two fine fellas?
Is it because there are no Konnected Followers?
Could it perhaps be, because they don't respect people, that are not wealthy?
Is it because, these guys are not members of a plutocracy? (Sort of redundant.)
Is it possible, it's because the gentlemen don't belong to a click?

Well, I'm trying to get around all that neg!ative attitude with some very positively good information.

We have two men that are very interested, IMHO, in what is best for the County as a whole.

You see, only having an interest in a certain area of the county, causes an imbalance, and could leave certain areas in more pain then other areas.

I believe, these gentlemen probably feel the same way. I don't believe either one would diss a couple of communities as Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks has, on the internet in the form of an open letter. Which, I feel was done for the purpose of self gain.

We need just the opposite attitude of the present Konnected Kounty Kommissioners, we need a good and proper positive attitude in county government if the County is to grow into the 21st Century.

I believe these two gentlemen along with Mr. Ritz can give us the good and proper positive attitude which is very important.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk