Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: proelkco on September 12, 2012, 04:47:01 PM
You have told us time and time again that you do not know who is a member of Elk Konnected. And read correctly please I said Patriot SEEMS TO THINK  he is always right.

I believe its not that he seems to think, but that he obviously is right most of the time.  Based on actions by "local government" when compared to "constitutional process".   There is a guideline that government has to follow by law, and anytime it does not (for example, the rules of order)  which you know they do not use, the ethical rules about mixing public money with private enterprise money, and so on and so on. 

Just because one party holds the majority in a government council does not give them exemption from the rules that regulate what you can and cannot do in any party.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on September 12, 2012, 04:47:01 PM
You have told us time and time again that you do not know who is a member of Elk Konnected. And read correctly please I said Patriot SEEMS TO THINK  he is always right.

Touchy aren't we.
I don't know who they are, that is true. Except for a very few.
The rest if there are more keep hidden, why? What do they have to fear?
But I had heard, there was a second Konnected member on the school board and, two of the school board
voted for, what the school board should not be involved in, in my opinion, and the rest of the school board apparently agrees.

Just not enough Konnected members to control the school board is there?

Where on the other hand, the County Commission has two Konnected members that have two out of three votes, that are needed for that control, right?

I think we need a couple of guys that are not Konnected in those two seats. Two guys that will represent the County as a whole and not a privately owned company. A couple of guys that would be good company for Mr. Ritz. Don't you think? Wouldn't that be a positive change?

Or would you prefer the status quo with Konnected Kounty Kommissioners in total control? Why are you so negative about positive change ?

Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich

A Great Improvement For Elk County

Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County  

Ross

Now that it appears, that Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Kontrol county government with two out of three votes and that the Konnected School Board president supports the same activity within the school board, with maybe another member voting to support the  County governmentsprogram, what I call the welfare Program, know as the Neighborhood Revitalization Program  with tax rebates/welfare for those that least need it.

Let's review some of the ideas of Elk Konnected, LLC provided to the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners plus one Commissioner.

Quote from: Ross on April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM
In the Financial category: Lowering taxes will help with the creation of jobs and the act of lowering taxes will benefit all residents that pay taxes. It will also create a more business friendly environment. Paying off debt will also decrease the tax burden. It was also agreed that banking a certain percentage of the income is needed.

Where are the lower property taxes. Is this just another failure of Elk Konnected?

Centralized community facility w/ transportation--lg and sm meeting rms, commercial kitchen, fitness center, indoor pool,
(cont.) physical therapy (Moline Rodeo Grounds) (Big Idea's)

What does "Centralized" mean? Doesn't it mean Howard?
Improved/more housing (Big Idea's)

How many houses do we need vacant and up for sale in Elk County?

Certify/Train a group of local residents to work on wind mills - 1 (Top 3 idea's)

What business is the county government in? I'm sure it is not in the windmill repair business? I bet this was a function of the company that built the wind farm.

Centrally located county fairgrounds with 1 fair - 1 (Big Idea's)

What does, "Centrally Located" mean? Doesn't it mean Howard?

Drug Test before can get food stamps or welfare - 1 (Idea's)

Just what authority does Elk County Government or Elk Konnected have over food stamps and drug testing? I understand the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners want welfare called rebates with their Neighborhood Revitalization Program for those that least need welfare? But that is a different thingy?

Spend within our budget - l(Idea's)

What? How? Who is Elk Konnected, LLC a privately owned company to have a say over our County Government? Oh, that's right two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners with the controlling vote isn't it?

Really, this is a no-brainer if the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners just consider it when doing their jobs at the County Commissioners meetings and stop robbing Peter to pay Paul, don't ya reckon?

Unified Gov't (w/in the county) to save money and become more unified (do away with city gov't, councils­
(cont.) all centrally located-one managing body) (Big Ideas's)

Really total control of Elk County by a single group of people? No city governments, wow!
Would that be like the Kontrol by the two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners  with the Kontrolling votes on the County Commissioners Board.

"all centrally located-one managing body" Wouldn't that "centrally located" once again be in Howard? I would/could vision all the individual communities population shrink even faster because of a thingy of this sort, can't you? I would/could vision the shrink even faster of the population of Elk County, can't you? What's positive about this idea?

Raise taxes on brushy residential land - 1 (Top 3 idea's)

This probably represents more of what I think of Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Kontrol as a unified government. Don't you see it? Raise taxes on those least likely to be able to afford the higher taxes and give special tax breaks to those that least need it, in the form of welfare called rebates through the Neighborhood Revitalization program?

Makes perfect sense doesn't it?

As I understand it the County is still accepting applications for the proposed Neighborhood Revitalization Program, that does not exist, it's as if they plan to pass it, no matter what. Do the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners even care what the majority of tax payers want or have to say?

I doubt it.

They count on the fact that you will re-elect them, and the fact that when they hold hearings on the proposed Neighborhood Revitalization Program, that you won't show up, because there will be no lollipops. But I think, I can safely say that the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners will have plenty of their supporters there, that want welfare/rebates.

So guess what, the average property taxpayer will lose, again. My opinion is this will all lead to yet higher property taxes for everyone, except, for those on the welfare/rebate program.

Why do you suppose I and others--------------have recieved threats on this thread?
Could it be perhaps the Followers--------------don't want you to know what is really going on?
Could it be perhaps the Followers--------------don't want the truth out there?
Could it be perhaps the Followers--------------thought it would shut us up?

Just food for thought.
Make your own decisions, that's what this is all about.

Pleas get your friends out to vote in November.

I'm just hoping we all vote for a better Elk County.

Diane Amberg

Ross, just for review, I went back AGAIN and reread the first page of this more than year old thread(and several hundred others). Then I reread what you just wrote.
 That list of ideas you commented on was generated by the residents who went to that first gathering. EK may have provided the written list to the commissioners at a meeting, but the ideas were from residents of Elk County. The residents who wrote them all are not here to explain things like "centralized". Please ask the writer what he/she meant. Same with "spend within our budget"  and drug testing before food stamps.
 You'd have to ask the writers of all the ideas, which is all they were, freewheeling ideas, what they had in mind.
   Why are you spelling with Ks, are you being suggestive? Not everyone thinks the Kommunist Konnection is Kute.
 Oh and before I  forget, please list those threats you received, I don't remember seeing them. Just curious...freedom of speech and all that.

Bullwinkle

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 14, 2012, 01:50:45 PM
   Not everyone things the Kommunist Konection is Kute.

Baaaad Computer, now the K key is acting up.

Ross

Ross, just for review, I went back AGAIN and reread the first page of this more than year old thread(and several hundred others). Then I reread what you just wrote.
 That list of ideas you commented on was generated by the residents who went to that first gathering.

Where do you get your information, I promise you, your information source is wrong!
If you were not half way across the continent you might have a clue as to what happens in Elk County.

It was not the first gathering as you call it. Who says the list was generated by the residents? Who is to say the list wasn't generated behind closed doors? Why was everything so secretive at the so called Kommunity Konversation that was more like a three ring circus IMHO!  Where are the names of the people that suggested this stuff? There is absolutely no proof that the list was generated by anyone else other then Elk Konnected, LLC, if there is please provide such proof.
Are we all lemmings and suppose to believe all the words coming out of politicians mouths?
I suppose that describes you, does it? You believe everything you are told, right?

EK may have provided the written list to the commissioners at a meeting, but the ideas were from residents of Elk County.

Not only did Elk Konnected, LLC provide the written list but they were supported in such action by the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners in providing that list to the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners and one non-Konnected County Commissioner, do you understand that? But what residents, names please, wrote what? Can't provide any names right? Because of secrecy and control, right?

The residents who wrote them all are not here to explain things like "centralized". Please ask the writer what he/she meant. Same with "spend within our budget" and drug testing before food stamps.

What resident wrote it? You don't know and I don't know, do we?
There is no proof that any individual at the Kommunity Konversation wrote it is there?
You just keep proving the point of this whole thread, keep up the good work!

You'd have to ask the writers of all the ideas, which is all they were, freewheeling ideas, what they had in mind.

To try to attempt to remove City Councils for a Centraized Unified Government is far from free a wheeling idea. To suggest it as a free wheeling idea is to suggest that the residents of Elk County are ignorant. It is ludicrous to even suggest that, IMHO!
You continue to prove the point of this whole thread, and the reason the list was posted here. Keep up the good work!

Why are you spelling with Ks, are you being suggestive? Not everyone things the Kommunist Konection is Kute.

Kommunist Konnection, what? Are you nuts? Are you Suggesting that if the Konnected Kounty Kommissioner uses "K" that there is a Kommunist Konnection? What tree did you fall out of? I think that is just faulty comprehension! I might consider them sneaky but never Kommunists, that IMHO would be as Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Liebau would say, "VILE"

Oh and before I  forget, please list those threats you received, I don't remember seeing them. Just curious...freedom of speech and all that.

I'm sorry I don't have time for that! It's all here in the thread!
I suggest you take a refresher course in reading comprehension and go back and re-read the thread.

By the way Diane I enjoy your posts when they are on subject and read more like Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks defending the organization she founded.
Good Job. No ranting and no raving about spelling and such.

This crazy old redneck hick thanks you for that.

Oh, a short story about lollipops for fun.
I went to the bank in Howard today and while there I received a lollipop, which I enjoyed. I stopped on my way home and visited a friend and he had a good belly laugh on me. After may remarks on this thread about lollipops, he is laughing and laughing and says, You come walking in here with a lollipop. You got your lollipop Ross! I laughed right along with him after giving it a moments thought. It's true laughter is good medicine. Don't ya think?

Diane Amberg

Laughter is a wonderful thing when all are laughing and it's not at one person's expense.

Diane Amberg

By the way, my information came from your very own first page.
   You were the one who explained where the ideas came from, April 26,2011. As far as who wrote the ideas ,you can't prove that the residents didn't write them. Several people in later posts, who were also there, attested to how the ideas were gathered.
Remember, you had gone because they weren't running the meeting, conversation or whatever they called it, the way you wanted it to be run. Or, so you wrote, and I was told later by people who were there for the entire thing.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 14, 2012, 03:26:30 PM
By the way, my information came from your very own first page.
   You were the one who explained where the ideas came from, April 26,2011. As far as who wrote the ideas ,you can't prove that the residents didn't write them. Several people in later posts, who were also there, attested to how the ideas were gathered.
Remember, you had gone because they weren't running the meeting, conversation or whatever they called it, the way you wanted it to be run. Or, so you wrote, and I was told later by people who were there for the entire thing.

You are operating on hearsay and can show no proof!
I explained what we were told and what we are expected as lemmings to believe, nothing more.
I wasn't about to write any un-truths or omitt anything to prove my points.
Honesty is the best policy. Hearsay is not!

I just hope people can deterimine the difference for themselves and have open discussions about what is happening here in Elk County with their friends and relatives.

I ask them to discuss the Konnected President of the School Board bringing county politics into the school system for a vote. And the fact that those school board members that were not Konnected voted it down. (The proposed Neighborhood Revitalization Program) This should be a stron signal to the Konnected Kounty Kmmissioners but my guess is they will ignore it.

I heard today that the Konnected President of the School Board was very mad about the board voting it down!
He truely  has my sympathies, if he does not comprehend, why that happened!

That is why I suggest voting out the incumbents! I feel that Elk Konnected, LLC is far more important to them then the rest of the citizens and voters and property taxpayers of Elk County. Now, that right there is something to really discuss amongst themselves.

Fire Elk

Quote from: Ross on September 14, 2012, 06:40:02 AM
Now that it appears, that Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Kontrol county government with two out of three votes and that the Konnected School Board president supports the same activity within the school board, with maybe another member voting to support the  County governmentsprogram, what I call the welfare Program, know as the Neighborhood Revitalization Program  with tax rebates/welfare for those that least need it.

Let's review some of the ideas of Elk Konnected, LLC provided to the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners plus one Commissioner.

Where are the lower property taxes. Is this just another failure of Elk Konnected?

What does "Centralized" mean? Doesn't it mean Howard?
How many houses do we need vacant and up for sale in Elk County?

What business is the county government in? I'm sure it is not in the windmill repair business? I bet this was a function of the company that built the wind farm.

What does, "Centrally Located" mean? Doesn't it mean Howard?

Just what authority does Elk County Government or Elk Konnected have over food stamps and drug testing? I understand the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners want welfare called rebates with their Neighborhood Revitalization Program for those that least need welfare? But that is a different thingy?

What? How? Who is Elk Konnected, LLC a privately owned company to have a say over our County Government? Oh, that's right two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners with the controlling vote isn't it?

Really, this is a no-brainer if the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners just consider it when doing their jobs at the County Commissioners meetings and stop robbing Peter to pay Paul, don't ya reckon?

Really total control of Elk County by a single group of people? No city governments, wow!
Would that be like the Kontrol by the two Konnected Kounty Kommissioners  with the Kontrolling votes on the County Commissioners Board.

"all centrally located-one managing body" Wouldn't that "centrally located" once again be in Howard? I would/could vision all the individual communities population shrink even faster because of a thingy of this sort, can't you? I would/could vision the shrink even faster of the population of Elk County, can't you? What's positive about this idea?

This probably represents more of what I think of Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners Kontrol as a unified government. Don't you see it? Raise taxes on those least likely to be able to afford the higher taxes and give special tax breaks to those that least need it, in the form of welfare called rebates through the Neighborhood Revitalization program?

Makes perfect sense doesn't it?

As I understand it the County is still accepting applications for the proposed Neighborhood Revitalization Program, that does not exist, it's as if they plan to pass it, no matter what. Do the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners even care what the majority of tax payers want or have to say?

I doubt it.

They count on the fact that you will re-elect them, and the fact that when they hold hearings on the proposed Neighborhood Revitalization Program, that you won't show up, because there will be no lollipops. But I think, I can safely say that the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners will have plenty of their supporters there, that want welfare/rebates.

So guess what, the average property taxpayer will lose, again. My opinion is this will all lead to yet higher property taxes for everyone, except, for those on the welfare/rebate program.

Why do you suppose I and others--------------have recieved threats on this thread?

Could it be perhaps the Followers--------------don't want you to know what is really going on?
Could it be perhaps the Followers--------------don't want the truth out there?
Could it be perhaps the Followers--------------thought it would shut us up?

Just food for thought.
Make your own decisions, that's what this is all about.

Pleas get your friends out to vote in November.

I'm just hoping we all vote for a better Elk County.

Ross can you please provide proof for your paranoid delusions?

KEEP THE BATTLEFRONT CLEAR PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk