Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Oldtimer on September 09, 2012, 11:47:49 AM
Hey Pro, you hit the nail on the head. I have heard several people say that Ross had a personal Vendata against Elk Konnect, Liz and Ken over that. I think people will think for themselves and not vote for anyone Ross is sponsoring.

If 'what Oldtimer has heard' (the rumor/gossip mill?), is gospel, then take Oldtimer's advice.  

If you like paying ever higher taxes (among the highest in Kansas) & getting less service for your money, then be sure to take Oldtimer's advice.  

If you don't think your elected officials should have to comply with state laws, then take Oldtimer's advice.  

If you really believe that we can afford a new rural fire/ambulance barn in Howard & hundreds of thousands of dollars to save century old monuments, then take Oldtimer's advice.  

If you honestly believe Elk County is healthy & growing, then take Oldtimer's advice.  

But if you think we can do better & deserve open government with integrity that keeps your interests ahead of personal agendas, then you might consider an alternative course in November.  Even better, contact those who are running and determine for yourself where the smoke & mirrors reside.  

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 09, 2012, 12:07:49 PM
You seem to forget I was an ED major and took many, many courses at UD.

That, alone, is clear evidence of your bias toward government educational agendas. LOL

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Sorry Pat, wrong again. Teachers have to go to college. Even Christian colleges have education majors.  Some of my friends at that time went on to teach at private schools, Christian schools, Catholic schools, Friends Schools, Nursing Schools, Medical Schools, Law Schools and private colleges as well as public schools. I had offers from several private schools, but chose a public school that was only 10 minutes from me, but in Maryland, and paid better than Delaware. If it were now, I'd be teaching at Newark Charter.
Give it up Pat, ya can't win.( Ridicule if you don't know any other way to converse, but ya look pretty silly doing it.)  Actually, I'm more interested in the kids I had in school. They range now from judge to jailbird. I was just one of their many teachers of course, but I was often requested and I'm very proud of that.
 What was YOUR major? What made you such an expert on everything, at least in your own mind? I'm about at your attention span limit again, so I'll stop.
By the way Ross, there is no such thing as a "back handed" death threat. It's either an obvious joke (kill the umpire!) or it's real ,nothing else.

Ross

Hey Pro, you hit the nail on the head. I have heard several people say that Ross had a personal Vendata against Elk Konnect, Liz and Ken over that.

I think perhaps you should inform your friends of the definition of vendetta.

Definition of Vendetta
: blood feud
: an often prolonged series of retaliatory, vengeful, or hostile acts or exchange of such acts

I believe I have been mostly very polite in asking simple questions of an organization that claims to be a community organization of which I happen to be a member of that community? It is you the followers that have threatened me with a lawsuit and the back handed death threat, remember?This same organization who refuses to communicate openly and honestly with Elk County citizens also appear to have control of our county government by having the controlling votes in Konnected Kounty Kommissioner's Hendricks and Liebau?

And you don't feel it proper to question politicians?
I guess what ever the Senators and Congressmen and the president do, is never questioned by you?

I think people will think for themselves and not vote for anyone Ross is sponsoring. Why would you take the recomendation of someone that is against everything that creates good for so many.

I have repeatedly asked and suggested that everyone think for themselves and not to rely on my opinions. My opinions are mine alone. 

What exactly are you talking about that creates so much Good?  Are you ashamed to mention who they are?  And what Good have they created? Are you talking about the beggars?

VOTE LIZ AND KEN

So now, I guess I should feel proud, you are now mimicking what I do?
But I won't!
It's not very original now is it? Sorry, there  just isn't room for another Ross.
Thanks for the compliment though!

Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich
A Great Improvement For Elk County
Actually an Amazing Improvement For Elk County

Diane Amberg

Ross, if you really did just ask questions, and not in a rude sarcastic way, it might be fine, but you have accused people of "lining their pockets" and profiting illegally from being commissioners.and then denied it. You've tried to be very subtle sometimes, but it's about as subtle as being slammed with a sledge hammer that happened to have the end padded. Sometimes it's how you word things that can be very offensive. Might you not be more effective by trying a different approach?

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 09, 2012, 12:39:08 PM
By the way Ross, there is no such thing as a "back handed" death threat. It's either an obvious joke (kill the umpire!) or it's real ,nothing else.

That is just simply your opinion which you are fully entitled to.
However, I believe I got the message across to the rest of the readers.

Definition from Merriam-Webster of BACKHANDED

: indirect, devious; especially: sarcastic <a backhanded compliment>

And I see no limitation on how to use the word, thank you.

It would be nice to see you start a thread on Higher Education, spelling, grammer and firefighting and see how many people you can attract there. I find it rather boring and useless on this thread.

So please use you leadership skills and have people come to a thread of Higher Education, spelling, grammer and firefighting and good luck with it.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on September 09, 2012, 01:09:41 PM
Ross, if you really did just ask questions, and not in a rude sarcastic way, it might be fine, but you have accused people of "lining their pockets" and profiting illegally from being commissioners.and then denied it. You've tried to be very subtle sometimes, but it's about as subtle as being slammed with a sledge hammer that happened to have the end padded. Sometimes it's how you word things that can be very offensive. Might you not be more effective by trying a different approach?

Hi Liz,

Happy to hear from you again. But you could not be more wrong.
This is not one of your meetings and you have not been appointed Ring Master.
So you see, it just doesn't work here!

But hey, how about voting for some Positive Change in Elk County?

Vote with the Positive Thinkers, Vote for:

jarhead

Quotes from Diane:
, perhaps I'll go back to mentioning all your (plural) spelling, punctuation, sentence construction and grammar errors...won't that be fun?

Ridicule if you don't know any other any to converse

Huh ?Any other any ??

Quote from Diane:
You seem to forget I was an ED major

You got me there---what is a Erectile Dysfunction major---did you cause it or did you try to cure it ? Just asking. poke poke

Quote from Diane:
You seem to forget I was an ED major and took many, many courses at UD.

Why does this little statement come to mind ?

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Diane Amberg

Sorry, the guys on campus were too young to have THOSE ED problems. ;D ;D ;D
ED stood for Education major.  ED, the first two letters? Got it now?
  Remember we were charged with helping people learn how to think? Problem solving, critical thinking and all that. Ha!
  As I've always said, you may criticize my typos all you want. I'm getting better, but still a few will slip through. Or maybe it's from blood loss.    Yeah, that's it.  I'm weak from blood loss from all Pat's slicing and dicing. It's his fault!  ;)

Ross

See, I aksed and no one opposes a positive for the Elk County Commissioners !

I mean when one of the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners aunts call him on the carpet during a meeting, that should explain a lot. A really sharp and able woman in my opinion. Perhaps she should have ran for the seat.

The other Konnected Kommissioner says she wears so many hats, I assume of importance, that she can't remember which one she is wearing or when. Haven't we had enough of that?

So, here is the best bet for a Better Quality of Life in Elk County that Konnected Kounty Kommissioner Hendricks has failed to provide. She won't even tell us how she was going to go about it. Oh, well.

You make up your own mind, but, I just don't know how we can continue down the negative road of higher taxes and Welfare for those that don't need it, through the way of the "Neighbor Revitalization Program" which they call "rebates." Do you?

Do we need to continue to have beggars that have money, begging in Elk County?

It is your decision in November !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk