Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldtimer

Ross, most of the vounteers in this country are the ambitious people. The lazy non-ambitious people don't volunteer. You don't have a clue what the people in Elk County are like. Liz and Ken's families are old time ranching families and help anyone in anyway they can. Liz's family have been big landowners and ranchers for probably a 100+ years and the Perkins family have always volunteered to help, they were 4H sponsors, schoolboard members, big workers in the Fair association. I don't think very many people believe all of the crap you put out here repeatedly. You have taken a fun forum and made it your personal grandstand and ruined it for everyone else. Your payback is coming.

Ross

Quote from: Oldtimer on September 04, 2012, 07:40:12 AM
Ross, most of the vounteers in this country are the ambitious people. The lazy non-ambitious people don't volunteer. You don't have a clue what the people in Elk County are like. Liz and Ken's families are old time ranching families and help anyone in anyway they can. Liz's family have been big landowners and ranchers for probably a 100+ years and the Perkins family have always volunteered to help, they were 4H sponsors, schoolboard members, big workers in the Fair association. I don't think very many people believe all of the crap you put out here repeatedly. You have taken a fun forum and made it your personal grandstand and ruined it for everyone else. Your payback is coming.

!00+ years, I am so impressed --- but it has absolutely nothing to do with todays politics, now does it.
I alone have been a land owner fo eight years and I find that more impressive. I worked hard to earn the money to buy my land and it was not given to me as in inherited? And again them that were there 100+ years ago are not here today, are they?

And I suppose 
Mr. Hebb and Mr. Wunderlich
aren't up to their standard, is that what you are indicating?

You sing your praises and I'll sing mine, okay?

We have all heard of paid volunteer's, just google it.

I am not really concerned with what you believe that other people believe. But apparently it concerns you enough to mention it.
I ask people to thinkk for themselves and in fact I ask them not to believe anything I post, and you on the other hand expect them to believe anything you say. I mostly ask questions and occassionally express my opinion. As is everyone else.

And what do you as a follower do, offer up yet another threat:

Your payback is coming.

How are you going to pay me back?
Is that the Elk Konnected way?
Are people in Elk County suppose to fear you?

You have taken a fun forum and made it your personal grandstand and ruined it for everyone else.

This is but one thread of the forum and it is here listed as politics and because you disagree with me does not mean it is not fun.
If you are looking for cartoons try another thread.

I'm tickled that you find me so important to call it grandstanding  Especially since I am an unedumacated redneck hick with no college degree.  Thank you so much. I have never thought of myself or opinions of being so important. Thank you for making me feel important, but I promise not to let it go to my head. I am just a lowly taxpayer wanting what is best for this beautiful Elk County where I live.

You have a great day and I hope you get a little of that rain coming our way.

A Great Improvement For Elk County

flintauqua

Thought I better link this over here, wouldn't want anyone to miss it over in its own thread:

Top 10 reasons to write-in Ross for County Commissioner

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14297.0.html
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on September 04, 2012, 01:04:44 PM
Thought I better link this over here, wouldn't want anyone to miss it over in its own thread:

Top 10 reasons to write-in Ross for County Commissioner

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14297.0.html

Folks please don't miss reading this thread. http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,14297.0.html
It totally proves the reason for this thread.
It proves we need new county commissioners in office to free
Elk County from the grips of whatever has hold of the county.
These people are getting scared of losing control that's why the nastiness and uglyness.
But I forgive them for all of that.
I have faith in you citizens to think for your selves and do the right thing for Elk County to keep it a fine county to live in.
I don't believe you could find wto finer people that are free thinkers and not able to be controlled then

flintauqua

Write-In ROSS for County Commissioner
Quote from: Ross on September 04, 2012, 02:50:46 PM

Is this better?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Ross

Flintauqua is that a six shooter you keep shooting yourself in the foot with.
I sure hope not.
Trying to quote me with large bold faced letters makes you a boldfaced (pun intended)
liar. All one has to do is click on the tag at the top of the quote and see the real thing.

I'd strongly suggest you remove the lie and then I will gladly remove this post.

Thank you.

daisy

I would like to address the remarks made by Ross regarding Mrs. Hendricks resigning from her position as volleyball coach.  Mrs.  Hendricks resigned from this position at the end of the volleyball season.  Her responsibilities with regards to this position were completed when the season ended. She did the responsible thing by notifying the district early in the year, so that they could advertise the position and employ someone for the following volleyball season.  If she had waited until the end of the school year to notify the district of her resignation, the district would have been in a bind trying to find someone to fill that position before June when volleyball camp takes place.  As far as the district thanking her for her service, how do you know that they didn't?

Ross

Quote from: daisy on September 04, 2012, 03:43:18 PM
I would like to address the remarks made by Ross regarding Mrs. Hendricks resigning from her position as volleyball coach.  Mrs.  Hendricks resigned from this position at the end of the volleyball season.  Her responsibilities with regards to this position were completed when the season ended. She did the responsible thing by notifying the district early in the year, so that they could advertise the position and employ someone for the following volleyball season.  If she had waited until the end of the school year to notify the district of her resignation, the district would have been in a bind trying to find someone to fill that position before June when volleyball camp takes place. 

That question was asked long ago, what was so difficult in providing an honest answer back then. Thank you.

Quote from: daisy on September 04, 2012, 03:43:18 PM
As far as the district thanking her for her service, how do you know that they didn't?

I read the minutes of the meeting, nothing, no thank you what so ever.
Do they now work behind closed doors, do they refuse public acknowledgement?
What?

daisy

Well sir, I just recently joined the forum and from my first post you will read that I only pop in every so often.  Therefore, I am only now reading this post of yours and only now feel compelled to reply.  Mrs. Hendricks was not the only coach to resign from her coaching position last year, why not ask why they too did not receive a public thank you?  Besides, I am not sure what exactly you expect of the board as far as a thank you. 

Diane Amberg

Daisy ,thank you for the information. I thought it was end of season when Liz stopped coaching but I wasn't sure.  
    Just ignore Ross when he's being rude. I'm told he doesn't know any better.   ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk