Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Taking the stand like you boys is something we need across America. 

That's a pretty good image to many folks.

Stay right in there.

Ross

Quote from: redcliffsw on October 08, 2011, 10:30:44 AM
Taking the stand like you boys is something we need across America. 

That's a pretty good image to many folks.

Stay right in there.

You're right in there with us Redcliff.
The more people that see and respond to the truth the better off our County is.
You as well others may see something the rest of us don't.
So let's watch our County Government and report.
Let's look for some positive change in our local government as well, what do you say?
We have a small county with a small population, but eyes and ears are every where, right?

After all who is County Commissioner Leibau's, boss?
After all who is County Commissioner Hendrick"s, boss?
After all who is County Commissioner Ritz's, boss?

Is it Elk Konnected, LLC or the voters and taxpayers and citizens of Elk County?

I believe County Commissioner Ritz showed true colors, true concern for our county at that meeting listed in the paper?
He works for the citizens of Elk County not Elk Konnected, LLC.
But he is out numbered on the Commissioner panel 2 to 1, don't you see?

Ross

What Elk Konnected County Commissioner Hendricks no answers to any of these questions or responses ?

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on October 08, 2011, 07:14:49 PM
What Elk Konnected County Commissioner Hendricks no answers to any ot these questions or responses ?

It's the weekend.  Perhaps in a couple of days.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

Perhaps everything has been placed into the "parking lot" and they will get back with us later!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

Quote from: kshillbillys on October 08, 2011, 08:21:56 PM
Perhaps everything has been placed into the "parking lot" and they will get back with us later!

Given that only about 1 Volkswagon got on the road on the 5th, that's one damned crowed parking lot.   :(
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: kshillbillys on October 08, 2011, 08:21:56 PM
Or perhaps we will hear more about that "different thingy" Commissioner Hendricks has going on.
You know, where the tax payers dollars used by Elk Konnected, LLC are "different thingy" than other tax payers dollars that are in the Elk County coffers.

I'm beginning to believe that   "different thingy" applies to ethics and a lot of other things with possibly two of our County Commissioners, don't you?

Ya don't suppose that "different thingy" could be contagious do you?

It's always been a real trend in Washington, DC and Federal Government but, I never expected it in Elk County where we have down home folks.

And too, there is never any real answers to any real questions?

Like for instance if a person has served 4 years on the steering committee when the actual first rule was to only serve 2 years and they hadn't rotated out,

and then they pass a new rule that a person can only serve only 3 years on the steering committee,

how does that affect the persons that have already served 4 years?

I just don't understand the logic, so it must be that   "different thingy" thing again.

But hey, it is a privately owned company and they can do what ever   "different thingy" thing they want to do, huh?

Isn't that the real purpose of being an LLC to keep your secrets, secret? You know like industrial trade secrets and everything else?

They don't have to answer to anyone, do they?

But I like how they transfer responsibility to ECCEF for thier finances and bookkeeping, that way the don't even know about the large sums of money, when proof was provided at the County Commissioners Meeting, way to go. It must be that "different thingy" thing again.

What's their logo, or saying, oh yea, "Watch Us Grow" .

Notice it doesn't say "Watch Elk County Grow"

Wait a minute, wait a minute I think it is one of their followers that uses "Watch Us Grow" at the bottom of each of his posts.

I just checked Public Squares Communities, LLC web site for Elk Konnected, LLC and found
"Stay with us as we grow!" still nothing about Elk County Growing as that applies to Elk Konnected, LLC and their web page on Public Squares Community, web site. But it might be that  
"different thingy"
again?

But the cincher is our Elk County Commissioners bring it to each and every County Commissioners Meeting by the fact they are Konnected! don't ya think?  And when they vote on an Elk Konnected, LLC  at least two of the Commissioners are voting in favor of their Konnection, right?

Now isn't that a clear marriage of Elk Konnected, LLC and Elk County Government?

Perhaps Elk Konnected, LLC's Attorney Marla Ware can clear the air on this one?

I'd imagine some of our Elk County money is making it that way through Elk Konnected, LLC if she is being paid by Elk Konnected, LLC ?

Or is your work for Elk Konnected, LLC voluntary like Elk Konnected, LLC wants every one else to volunteer to work for their privately owned company?

Oh and I still haven't recieved an answer about the actual location and boundaries or how many people are in the Elk Konnected, LLC Community, can you clear that up for me with specifics?

Lots and Lots of questions and more questions too?

Oh the link for "Stay with us as we grow!" is at http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/community/elk/

Varmit

Quote from: L Hendricks on October 06, 2011, 07:37:43 PM
1) One of the reasons I have not read or posted on the forum personally is because of the amount of time and energy it takes to read the post and then post honest facts.  Plus it seems that facts keep getting repeated, but they aren't the answers people are wanting.

3) Ross & Patriot - you have both been at public meetings and yet you will not have a one on one conversation with me and ask these questions to my face and allow us to have civil dialogue .... why not? 

Questions - with my attempt to answer.

A) Why should a privately owned company have access to County Funds to promote themselves?

Elk Konnected is one of several organization that has used money from the Parks and Recreation fund which is not a property tax, but a liquor tax and come from the sale of liquor at private club (of which Elk County has one - Flint Oak) Over the past 6 years, money has been paid to City of Howard - Fireworks, City of Longton - Fireworks and Park improvement, Elk Co 4-H - Firework, Elk Co Rodeo assn - Firework, Howard Chamber of Commerce - Jackson Park, Elk Co Junior Jam - Basketball equipment, Longton Summer Ball - Ball equipment, Grenola Comm. Building - Improvements, Howard Ball Club - Ball Equipment and Elk Konnected.B)

C)As County Commissioner will you permit othe privately owned company's and business' access to the same funds?
None of the money requested from the Parks & Rec fund has gone to Elk Konnected LLC.   According to the records supplied to me by the County Treasurer as of 6.23.11, the Parks fund reimbursed Richard Fish for the purchase of outdoor movie equipment and David Whetstone for the purchase of soccer equipment & pitch hit and Run equipment or ECCEF for soccer equipment. Again the way the statue is written moneys in Parks & Recreation special funds shall be under the direction and control of the board of county commissioners. Moneys in the special parks and recreation fund may be expended only for the purchase, establishment, maintenance or expansion of park and recreational services, programs and facilities.

Well which is it madame commissioner, either they recieved funds or they didn't?  You know, the first sign that someone is lying is THEY CAN'T KEEP THEIR STORY STRAIGHT!
First you say that they recieved funds from the parks and rec. fund, then you say that none of the money requested from that fund has gone to elk konnected. 

Come on, lets hear some of those honest facts you talked about!

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Quote from: L Hendricks on October 06, 2011, 07:37:43 PM
1) One of the reasons I have not read or posted on the forum personally is because of the amount of time and energy it takes to read the post and then post honest facts.  Plus it seems that facts keep getting repeated, but they aren't the answers people are wanting.

D)Why did you as County Commissioner write a letter to Elk Konnected, LLC praising yourself?The letter you are referring to was written to Elk Konnected and printed in the Kansas Country Living.  I was paid by Public Square Communities to write that letter.  I think it is important to recognize the progress that has been made to date.

So let me get this straight, as a commissioner you voted or gave the ok for money to go to elk konnected, elk konnected pays public squares an annual fee, public squares pays you to write a letter praising what they have done?  Can you say graft boys and girls?

QuoteE)As County Commissioner you represent me and every citizen in Elk County, right?

I do, however I am elected from District 2 of Elk County.

If you represent me then I should be able to vote for you, or more importantly against you.

QuoteD)Have you received consent from the citizens of Elk County to represent them with praising Elk Konnected, LLC or using our  County to represent that other private company Public Squares Communities, LLC ----- your other employer?

I don't see where I have to get the consent of the citizens.  Are you saying every time I am asked to speak or write about Elk Konnected, the county, my real estate job, my husband and my business - I need to get the permission of the Elk County voters - how do I go about doing that - holding an election at the taxpayer's cost - really?

If you are speaking for the county and its citizens then you should do so in accordance with their wishes and their views, not your own.  You are a representive not a leader, monarch, or queen.

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Ross

I modified and add to my post
Quote from: Ross on October 09, 2011, 06:50:06 AM
It's just not easy to come up with all these questions?

I also changed my thing at the bottom of each post, cool, huh?

And IMHO it really sucks that Elk Konnected, LLC who we know for a fact
seem to have a hard time giving straight answers.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk