Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Don't think I saw the posts in question, but if they represented the usual personal insults/attacks on others, then good riddance, what ever the cause.  I, for one prefer intellectually honest discussion/debate on the issues at hand.  And someone's assessment that I am a  pachyderm or a low rate inappropriately influenced assistant to someone else hardly qualifies as discussion or debate.

Now, about EK's use of tax dollars & taxpayers monies to pay wages to one of their steering group as part of a unilaterally imposed county job description while receiving thousands of dollars of private money... thinly disguised abuse or what?  Any reasonable explanations?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on September 20, 2011, 06:52:27 PM
Don't think I saw the posts in question, but if they represented the usual personal insults/attacks on others, then good riddance, what ever the cause.  I, for one prefer intellectually honest discussion/debate on the issues at hand.  And someone's assessment that I am a  pachyderm or a low rate inappropriately influenced assistant to someone else hardly qualifies as discussion or debate.

Now, about EK's use of tax dollars & taxpayers monies to pay wages to one of their steering group as part of a unilaterally imposed county job description while receiving thousands of dollars of private money... thinly disguised abuse or what?  Any reasonable explanations?

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned.

jarhead

You might check "miscellaneous" for the "missing" posts. I sure don't know but maybe "someone" thought instead of being posted where it was it would be more appropriate there---and that's a pure dee assumption on my part.
Now for "someone" for implying that" someone" is Un-American maybe an apology is is in order.

kshillbillys

Jarhead, don't hold your breath for an apology. Just keep holding your breath for the stench from the crap they keep spewing. ---Robert

P.S. That's kind of what we thought too. Sodbuster's post really had nothing to do with the subject at hand since it was just a "fictitious" story, so maybe that's why it's gone.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Catwoman

Thank you, Jar...You were correct...They were moved.  I do apologize for the former post...It was not only beneath me but also beneath the person to whom it was directed...A person that I had always considered to be a friend.  I guess that's why seeing the absence of the other posts was so upsetting to me...I have always valued that friendship.  Again, my sincere apologies are extended...And I hope that they will be accepted.

Cat

kshillbillys

Jarhead--I apologize for Catwoman's apologizing about calling the administrators un-American because their posts were moved to the miscellaneous section. I am in fact quite relieved that Catwoman showed some sign of common decency in removing her own post of the administrators being un-American. My sincerest apologies on being misleading to you that they would never see an apology.---MR. KSH

P.S. But please hold your breath again because I assure you that catbox ain't been cleaned for awhile cuz I can smell it way down here.

Catwoman

As far as your nose is held in the air, I'm surprised you can smell anything, Hillbilly... ;D

kshillbillys

Quote from: Patriot on September 20, 2011, 06:52:27 PM

It's not disguised at all but it is abuse. I just don't think they ever thought they would get caught, IMHO, since there has been several years of "hands being put in the cookie jar". If she is doing EK's work on County time, then it is definitely abuse and EK should damned sure be paying her for it. One way to get around that would be to cut her hours as the County Economic Development director since there must not be enough work to keep her busy and then she could do EK's business at home on her own time while EK pays her for it. ---Jennifer

kshillbillys

You mean to tell me that a county employee, paid for with county tax dollars, on county time, is updating a facebook page for EK? Taxpayers are once again paying for the glorious deeds that EK claims they do. It does sound like they weren't planning to get "found out" but it's just another example in the long, accumulating list of questionable dealings that one, possibly two, county commissioners feel they are entitled to. Something stinks here. I think it's the Public Square's sandbox but people within that square can't smell the stench because their heads are buried in that sand. ---MR. KSH

Patriot

Quote from: kshillbillys on September 20, 2011, 09:38:41 PM
You mean to tell me that a county employee, paid for with county tax dollars, on county time, is updating a facebook page for EK? Taxpayers are once again paying for the glorious deeds that EK claims they do. It does sound like they weren't planning to get "found out" but it's just another example in the long, accumulating list of questionable dealings that one, possibly two, county commissioners feel they are entitled to. Something stinks here. I think it's the Public Square's sandbox but people within that square can't smell the stench because their heads are buried in that sand. ---MR. KSH

Of course, from what I've read here, facts are non-facts.  So who knows what the truth is.  Maybe The Shadow knows.  LOL
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk