Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Varmit on July 21, 2011, 04:05:15 PM
if anyone wanted to kill this thread all they have to do is answer those few simple questions with direct answers. frankly to me it seems thateven those on here associated with elk konnected don't know the answers, or are afraid to give them.

Seems so simple, doesn't it Varmit? 

Straightforward questions like....

Who are the actual admitted members/owners of Elk Konnected, LLC? 
Why can't they get a Kansas Health Foundation grant without having the county procure it for their use? 
Who paid for the county employee's time to procure such a grant?
Why do they solicit tax money from Longton to pay for their accreditation fees by another private community organizing company, Public Square Communities, LLC. 
Did any money they might have received from the county or state taxpayers go for this purpose? 
Of what benefit is such  accreditation to the voters & taxpayers of Elk County or the State of Kansas? 
Why are county council members so eager to give county money to the Longton Ball Association (twice the requested amount) just to help LBA cover excess expenditures for their ball field renovation?

Just to name a few.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 21, 2011, 08:41:37 PM
I don't know, Ross. Why were they at the Elk Konnected meeting where that guy called for the sheriff because of something you alledgely did or said? Was the sheriff at that meeting to participate in the circle of chairs conversation or was the sheriff there because the "leaders" asked that office to be there, in case there was trouble? When I say sheriff, I am meaning that office. This is not a dig at the sheriff. Were the "leaders" expecting trouble at the circle of chairs meeting? Of course, there will be no answers because we don't know who Elk Konnected is or who the "leaders" are.

First it was not billed as a meeting but as a Community Conversation in the newspaper?

All I know is  the deputies were outside and that would make it hard for them to be participants.

Why would they be expecting trouble? Unless they felt what they were doing was wrong?

"They laughed, because he was different"

"He laughed, because they were all the same"

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Ross

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Patriot

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on July 24, 2011, 05:46:38 PM
As for that that copy and paste and banner thing you have going, it's just not working!

I don't know about it not working.  It sure keeps hooking you and your buddies, doesn't it?

Ross

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on July 24, 2011, 05:46:38 PM
That is boring!!! I understand you want answers and maybe you will get them by trying another approach!!! Have you thought of that???? Just a thought!! As for that that copy and paste and banner thing you have going, it's just not working!
No way Jo'se.
Then you would not be able to show us how deep your intellegence runs.
Also it adds a bit of humor to the subject.
Keep up the good work and I am so pleased you appreciate hearing from me.

But with all that intellect and all I would think you might come up with some real answers. Try real hard to focus, okay.

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 24, 2011, 05:58:52 PM
LOL  ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...What a hoot...You are great!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hi Angies cheerleader, can you do any better.
Can you display any intellegence on the Elk Konnected questions?

Keep cheering, everyone appreciates a cheerleader.
Why you know one even made a beauty queen out of herself and was invited to run for V.P.

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Ross

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on July 25, 2011, 02:20:32 PM
Ross, my true intelligence does show, your just not seeing it!! It doesn't take a big piece of paper that says I have a degree to know that I am intelligent!! Sorry your not going to bring me down your road of insults!! I just thought that the topic needed a little laugh!! Guess you can't take a joke!! Oh, that's right you only like to make me look like **it and make rude untrue statements about others!! Go and mow some hay or something!!
Oh, no, no. I think you took things wrong. I acknowledged your humor here read it again. I really enjoyed your effort.
Quote from: Ross on July 25, 2011, 02:16:44 PM
Also it adds a bit of humor to the subject.
Keep up the good work and I am so pleased you appreciate hearing from me.
Elk Konnected?

Patriot

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on July 25, 2011, 02:20:32 PM
Oh, that's right you only like to make me look like **it...

Wrong Angie.  You have proven yourself fully capable in that area.

Patriot

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on July 25, 2011, 04:26:36 PM
Patriot, you don't know me at all, and for you to be such a **S!! I will be the nice person on this and let you call everyone what you want. In the end it doesn't matter what you say about me, it is only showing the TRUE kind of person that you are!!

Have a great day!! In your own little world!!!!

You weren't so nice and nonjudgmental in your private message to me a few minutes ago.  Actually, your words above could be assessed as less than kind.  But, frankly I don't give a rats ass about your opinion of me.  At least if you dislike me, it will be because of who I am and not who I pretend to be.  Do you feel fetter now?  Better yet, can you identify any of the admitted members of Elk Konnected, LLC?

Ross

I know all you supporters of Elk Konnected also known as followers or volunteers don't know who you are supporting.
Ya just like the lollipops Elk Konnected gives you, right?

In my opinion the lack of definitive answers regarding Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected, LLC reflects the reality that nobody knows anything about who owns them or who the admitted members are or the admitted members are ashamed of being admitted members. It would be nice to have some clarification. Don't ya think? Why the secrets?

I'd like to know how you can support someone you don't know?

We know the newspaper editor is affiliated with Elk Konnected but we don't know exactly what his affiliation is.
Do any of you know? I believe he lives in Chautauqua and Elk Konnected is souppose to be an Elk County organization.
So how does that work,  and what is his affiliation???

How is Severy a part of Elk County they are in the next county? Are we going to consolidate with them? Being in the school   district does not make them a part of Elk County --- does it??? Maybe they need to have Sedan join Elk Konnected too? I know we have had at least one kid from West Elk School District going to school there.

I like to know who wants me, to support their organization, don't you???
Aren't you the least little bit curious?

That's why I keep asking the questions:

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk