Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Quote from: sodbuster on July 14, 2011, 05:19:07 PM
Ross, douche touché, you made me smile. I think the cartoon spelled it Spartakus. Being the ornery person that I am; I appreciate a good dig. According to my Mother I got my ornery streak from her side of the family. Speaking of her side of the family; Uncle E.F. I saw you were logged on earlier. Don't deny the ornery or I will tell when you all fed my Uncle Marion a Gaines burger. Now that makes me smile. :)

Ross and Patriot if the answers were copperheads you would have been bitten by now.

David

Aww how sweet! MORE name calling!

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is your Leader?

What are your real goals?
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

sodbuster

Robert and\or Jennifer. I admitted to being ornery. I think Patriot and Ross can take it. I and others have told them where to fish for some of their answers, but they refuse to listen to me or others. Now I will be totally serious and give my unsoliciated take on the situation.

Many of the long time members of this forum have supported and donated to Elk Konnected. They know who Elk Konnected and the owners\admitted members are, but out of a respect for privacy choose not to say.

The information of the Elk Konnected,LLC can be gained legally through the Lexis\Nexis research tool used by lawyers, private detectives, law enforcement, skip tracers, and so on and so on.

My unsolicited opinion is that the approach, actions, and wording of those with the questions has pissed many people off and the refuse to speak to Ross, Patriot, et al. We can do this without the Sheriff having to be called if everyone puts their ego's aside. Give it a try. Let bygones be bygones and start over.

The quickest way for Ross and Patriot et al to get their answers is to go to the County meetings with a more subdued attitude.

To quote stupid Dr. Phil I know that is what you have been doing, How's that working for ya?

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

readyaimduck

Quoteis to go to the County meetings 

you mean the Elk Konnected meetings?  When are they?
Or the Comissioners meeting?

Why is no one specific in their answers?
ready

readyaimduck

Perhaps Elk Konnected is an organization that went soured?  Then I wouldn't admit to it either.
I would understand that.

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

sodbuster

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 14, 2011, 07:25:22 PM
Aww how sweet! MORE name calling!
Quote from: kshillbillys on July 14, 2011, 07:52:31 PM
Patriot---I was in Howard today so I stopped by the courthouse. I went to the cartographer's office (for us morons that don't know what that is it's the mapmaker or county appraiser's office) and Connie Hey was not there at this time. Merle is on his vacation so Connie is taking care of their business. So I talked to Kenny. Kenny pulled out several maps and said that he is unaware of any existing road owned or maintained by the county, nor was there 20 years ago. He showed me on the maps, the exact point that I was referring to; he said he's been across there many times but as a county appraiser I suppose he would have access to these things. He directed me to the Register of Deeds office upstairs. I went to the Register of Deeds and talked to Neva Walters. She was not familiar with what I was talking about and I wasn't getting across to her so I pointed it out on the map. And lo and behold she knew exactly what I was talking about because apparently several have talked to her. One of which was Wilma. Wilma called up there wanting to know herself. Neva told her that there is NO COUNTY EASEMENT FOR ANY ROADS ACROSS PERKINS' LAND and there has NOT BEEN ANY SINCE 1958. There was in fact easements for electric lines, water lines, etc. She did show me a copy of the Elk County Forum, that was sent from either Wilma or Janet, I don't know which but I can promise you that they were informed that there is NO EASEMENT across there. So any road work that has been ordered and done with county equipment, county personnel and county funds would be unlawful misappropriation of funds. I'm just curious why Janet or Wilma, the two know it all flappity lipped windbags, haven't run to this post to tell me how wrong I am and Fish and many others in the road department are, and how right they are with the nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah bullshit that usually spews out of their mouths. Oh please, tell us why almighty Wilma and Janet, that you have not spoken or are you still searching for your Paxil to lift your moods from your bubbles being burst?---MR. KSHillbilly

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 12, 2011, 05:13:17 PM
Just my opinion of course, but I wouldn't trust my dog with anyone associated with McDermott! For years my mother went to McDermott. In 2009, she was sick, very sick it turns out, but all McDermott could say was, "you need to lose some weight to help with your shortness of breath" or "you have pneumonia." A simple xray showed a lot of fluid in my mothers' lung and when that fluid was removed it was determined she had stage IV ovarian cancer. Not impressed with him at all!! But to each their own! >:( ---Jennifer

Pot calling the kettle black. Only you are much closer to a lawsuit than I am.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

sodbuster

Quote from: readyaimduck on July 14, 2011, 08:13:37 PM
you mean the Elk Konnected meetings?  When are they?
Or the Comissioners meeting?

Why is no one specific in their answers?
ready

Ready I meant County meetings. You could also go to the Elk Konnected meetings. EK,LLC is a privately held corporation in the state of Kansas and has no legal duty to disclose anything to you or anyone on the forum. Your should be with the County Commissioners who actually have a duty to answer your questions.

David

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on July 14, 2011, 08:23:06 PM
EK,LLC is a privately held corporation in the state of Kansas and has no legal duty to disclose anything to you or anyone on the forum.

Or anywhere else for that matter.  Unless they so choose.  It seems they prefer the one sided propaganda forum offered by a sympathetic press to open dialogue, however.  BTW, they are not a corporation or corporate entity.  Their status is slightly different.  More akin to a registered partnership.

Quote from: sodbuster on July 14, 2011, 08:23:06 PM
Your should be with the County Commissioners who actually have a duty to answer your questions.

And if the two wear interchangeable hats?

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on July 14, 2011, 08:26:38 PM
Or anywhere else for that matter.  Unless they so choose.  It seems they prefer the one sided propaganda forum offered by a sympathetic press to open dialogue, however.  BTW, they are not a corporation or corporate entity.  Their status is slightly different.  More akin to a registered partnership.

And if the two wear interchangeable hats?

Patriot I am very familiar with this topic. LLC has properties of a corporation and a partnership.

How's that working for ya?
Your beef is with the County.
Elk Konnected has no duty to talk to you.
You would be better off using honey.
Hell I agree with you there are questions the county should answer and you piss me off. I'm on your side and I find you difficult to talk to.(edited)

David

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on July 14, 2011, 08:38:12 PM
LLC stands for Limited Liability Corporation....

Wrong again, junior.  LLC means limited liability company.  Need the Kansas statutory citation?  Oh, what the heck, you're young... K.S.A 17-7601 et seq.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk