Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 06, 2011, 05:53:44 PM
Does that include the secret hand shake and pass word? Would having a condo help? I did have, but sold it.

The handshake is optional, but the password is very important.  As for former condos, I've been told that most plaintiff's aren't picky about condos vs cash.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

Quote from: Catwoman on July 06, 2011, 05:51:52 PM
I'm sure everyone is practicing safe...Uh...Business, Patsy... ;D

I think nicknames are cute but Catwoman, I'm not sure if you want your name changed to something else do you? I've thought of several...
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Catwoman

Go for it, Hillbilly... ;D...Just make sure they're user friendly and can be read by the families that frequent this board... ;D...LOL

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Catwoman

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on July 06, 2011, 06:06:13 PM
...and can be read by the families that frequent this board.

Now she find a conscience.  ::)
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Mom70x7

Quote from: Patriot on July 06, 2011, 05:47:39 PM
Since public dialogue is one objectives here, much of your dialogue speaks volumes about you as individuals.  And the public surely appreciates the insights.

:D  Yes, I do appreciate their insights. I find them delightful, funny and very much on target.

By the same token, your dialogue also speaks volumes about you. I also appreciate that insight.

Hefe de vaca

A queen bee from Hymettus flew up to Olympus with some fresh honey from the hive as a present to Jupiter, who was so pleased with the gift that he promised to give her anything she liked to ask for. She said she would be very grateful if he would give stings to the bees, to kill people who robbed them of their honey. Jupiter was greatly displeased with this request, for he loved mankind. But he had given his word, so he said that stings they should have. The stings he gave them, however, were of such kind that whenever a bee stings a man the sting is left in the wound, and the bee dies. Aesop  

Evil wishes, like fowls, come home to roost.

Ross

Are any of you followers out there bright enough to answer the questions?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Leader?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk