Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: 2guns on July 02, 2011, 06:13:46 PM
I'm not with any agency, it was copied from an earlier post from Rossco.
You mean you screwed up a simple quote that bad?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected.

Who is your Puppet Master?

2guns

Quote from: Ross on July 02, 2011, 07:12:12 PM
You mean you screwed up a simple quote that bad?

Didn't know i needed to copy all 19 paragraphs for you to recognize your own post. I was just trying to answer your question...

What scholarship does Elk Konnected have? That another new one?
That's like Elk Konnected helping people start business that came out yesterday.
Do they suddenly have a magic wand? Just wondering? Can I see the magic wand?

Ross

Quote from: 2guns on July 02, 2011, 07:22:22 PM
Didn't know i needed to copy all 19 paragraphs for you to recognize your own post. I was just trying to answer your question...
What scholarship does Elk Konnected have? That another new one?
That's like Elk Konnected helping people start business that came out yesterday.
Do they suddenly have a magic wand? Just wondering? Can I see the magic wand?

Congratulations, you got that one right.
One out of eight posts. good job.

Elk Konnected.

Hefe de vaca

NEWS FLASH  , Elk Konnected was started by Richard Fish, a well respected citizen who sought to bring all of Elk County together and quit quibbling over small things and work together as county. The original idea went through the Chamber of Commerce, DONATIONS were given by many people who want to see the county grow. TIME was , and is, VOLUNTEERED by many people , YOUR fellow residents . Their agenda is making Elk County the best it can be.

However, there are paranoid people ...... and the narcissists who want to glorify themselves or carry a vendeta against those who hold positions they want for themselves. They typically come at you with a lot of flash, like streaming banners in their posts , to call attention to themselves. They also like to use repetition to cloud the real issue.

If you want to hold a public position, LW , you will have to learn how to be part of the group. A member of the team. You can throw talent at a job all day, team wins out. Ask a few CEO's. You will have to get more than 9 votes to get into office Ross.

Tell the people here what superhero, protector of the county , Batman Ross and his side kick Robin Snively, accomplished at the commission meeting by asking Jennifer Brummel and Elizabeth Hendricks whether they work for the county or for Elk Konnected, other than to waste everyones time? If they are giving their time for the community , is that considerered  a job , or devotion to their county? If they are doing anything for the county, it's more than you ever will. If you would ever give up your time to help "people wanting to start a business" ( some people don't know about the assistance the government has..... stupid people who don't know what they're talking about) , but wait, then you wouldn't have time to come up with your BS here.

The meetings aren't private, the people involved come from the entire county , as the meetings are held county wide. But you know all of this, you just don't include any of it  because you don't like the answers to the questions you asked and you are guilty of at least two of the deadly sins, Envy and Greed.

You will not likely see me waste another keystroke on you. You are a  person who has one agenda, you're own.Go out and get a real job.

redcliffsw

Ross, it looks like another liberal has sounded off.

2guns

You could get a job building barns Ross, I heard you built one a few years ago that lasted a few weeks before the wind blew it down..

Hefe de vaca

Where is Roy and Bullet when you need them? Liberal? Where does that fit?

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 02, 2011, 08:54:03 PM
    LW Ross, get your vaseline out.

NEWS FLASH  , Elk Konnected was started by Richard Fish, a well respected citizen who sought to bring all of Elk County together and quit quibbling over small things and work together as county. The original idea went through the Chamber of Commerce, DONATIONS were given by many people who want to see the county grow. TIME was , and is, VOLUNTEERED by many people , YOUR fellow residents . Their agenda is making Elk County the best it can be.

However, there are paranoid people ...... and the narcissists who want to glorify themselves or carry a vendeta against those who hold positions they want for themselves. They typically come at you with a lot of flash, like streaming banners in their posts , to call attention to themselves. They also like to use repetition to cloud the real issue.

If you want to hold a public position, LW , you will have to learn how to be part of the group. A member of the team. You can throw talent at a job all day, team wins out. Ask a few CEO's. You will have to get more than 9 votes to get into office Ross.

Tell the people here what superhero, protector of the county , Batman Ross and his side kick Robin Snively, accomplished at the commission meeting by asking Jennifer Brummel and Elizabeth Hendricks whether they work for the county or for Elk Konnected, other than to waste everyones time? If they are giving their time for the community , is that considerered  a job , or devotion to their county? If they are doing anything for the county, it's more than you ever will. If you would ever give up your time to help "people wanting to start a business" ( some people don't know about the assistance the government has..... stupid people who don't know what they're talking about) , but wait, then you wouldn't have time to come up with your BS here.

The meetings aren't private, the people involved come from the entire county , as the meetings are held county wide. But you know all of this, you just don't include any of it  because you don't like the answers to the questions you asked and you are guilty of at least two of the deadly sins, Envy and Greed.

You will not likely see me waste another keystroke on you. You are a hateful person who has one agenda, you're own.Go out and get a real job.
Boy talk about getting spun up. wow?
Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 02, 2011, 08:54:03 PM
    LW Ross, get your vaseline out.
I don't need no vaseline you nasty boy, because I ain't that way. By the way who are you? Are you a registered member, as to know so much about Elk Konnected?
Quote from: Jefe de vaca link=topic=11780.msg167043#msg1 67043 date=1309661643
NEWS FLASH  , Elk Konnected was started by Richard Fish
Now that's a different story from what was told in earlier posts. We were told his name was just put on the paper because a name was required, and also that Liz Hendricks claimed to be the founding member, so what is the truth.
The original idea went through the Chamber of Commerce,
What Chamber of Commerce?
A member of the team.
What team? Who is the team leader? Why do the team leaders hide. Why do you hide?
And Who are you?
to help "people wanting to start a business"  
Who exactly is helping these people?
( some people don't know about the assistance the government has..... stupid people who don't know what they're talking about)
Really? How can stupid people come up with ideas to start a business, or would that be a stupid business?
Why do you call  these people sttupid?
    Tell the people here what superhero, protector of the county , Batman Ross and his side kick Robin Snively, accomplished at the commission meeting by asking Jennifer Brummel and Elizabeth Hendricks whether they work for the county or for Elk Konnected, other than to waste everyones time?
I don't recall ever doing that? But hey are you saying taxpayers have no rights in this county? Are you saying taxpaying citizens should never question government? What the heck are you trying to say. Are you saying Elk Konnected should run the county? I don't comprehend what you are saying, please clarify??????'    
 However, there are paranoid people ...... and the narcissists who want to glorify themselves or carry a vendeta against those who hold positions they want for themselves.
I don't need no stinking position and dont want one. Except that of a concerned taxpaying citizen of Elk County.
What great position do you hold? No, I don't want it.
There have been no meetings of the admitted members of Elk Konnected, LLC. There have been Elk Konnected Community Conversations controlled with circle of chairs and a facilitator, nothing more.
What envy, I am erribly happy with my station in life. And greed, have you seen me ask for handouts form the Couty commissioners or Chambers of Commerce or anyone else for that matter?
You will not likely see me waste another keystroke on you. You are a hateful person who has one agenda, you're own.Go out and get a real job.
Well, sorry to see you go, but it is a free country for all, taxpayers included. I hope you remember that while celebrating the 4th of July.

Duck, here comes the banner you like so well as a farewell.

Elk Konnected.

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 02, 2011, 09:15:54 PM
    Where is Roy and Bullet when you need them? Liberal? Where does that fit? UYA.

You are just plumb nasty, aren't you???
Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 02, 2011, 09:15:54 PM
UYA.
I bet you are a great leader or is that follower?

For those that want to know why I make such a remark check out the definition @
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=uya

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk