Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayflower

I absolutely agree Frawin.  We keep coming back to defend Elk Konnected, Liz, Terry, and the county; but they are so proud of the number of hits, that they are interpeting that as everyone is interested in their trash.  I'm done with anything those two are writing.  They are not helping Elk County......they are tearing it apart.

Jo McDonald

I have one more post ----

WHO ARE YOU, THAT WANT THE NAMES OF EVERYONE THAT "OWNS"  ?????  ELK CONNECTED ???????

WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES  ??????

ROSS IS KNOWN BY HIS APPEARANCE AT THE WIND FARM OPEN MEETING.  BUT~~~WHO ARE THE REST OF YOU ??

DON'T YOU THINK IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE TO IDENTIFY YOURSELVES...OR IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH OF YOU....THE INQUISITIVE - DOUBTING ONES??? 

Tell us WHO YOU ARE !!!!!!!!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Jane

You are not going to get someone that walks into a meeting on school ground with a gun on and has a right to carry permit stop anything. They are the type of person that thinks they are better then anyone else. More power to them. Lets all stay off this thread.  :P

Ross

Quote from: frawin on June 17, 2011, 04:32:54 PM
Red, during the 2008 Presidential campaign, we agreed on lots of things, I have to tell you that this is the absolute most ridiculous post you have ever made. These people have not proven any illegal, Obama, Acorn type actions or operations. All they have done is make innuendos, conjecture and trash. You know even less about it than they do why would you make such statements. That did not seem to be your style. Think about, why would they be against programs for the youth of Elk County. This thread has been nothing but bad and negative for Elk County, Howard and some individuals that do not deserve the negative comments. This thread is without a doubt the biggest bunch of crap that has ever been put on the Forum. There is no doubt that Ross and Patriot have some  personal motive for gain in all of this.
Wow! Is that a friend you are putting down? Wow! I have a friend that is Elk Konnected and I would never diss him for it.
That would be shameful. But that is one of Elk Konnected's tactics. I'd be ashamed of myself.
Think about, why would they be against programs for the youth of Elk County.
We are not against programs for the toddlers, look what our Elk County Government has done for the kids.
The Elk County Summer Day Camp just started this week.
We don't diss the kids, and we don't use the kids as a tool or a weapon like Elk Konnected does.
You just used the kids as a weapon, Let me quote that again.
Think about, why would they be against programs for the youth of Elk County.
How low can Elk Konnected stoop?
There is no doubt that Ross and Patriot have some  personal motive for gain in all of this.
I will repeat I am a retiree, I was forced into disability retirement (in 2005).
I can only speak for myself.
I am retired and on Social Security a fixed income, what on earth could I possibly gain from any of this. Except a clean County Government that operates without interference of unknow puppeteers?
But let me ask since you seem to think there is something to gain. What do you stand to gain??
Do you  possibly have plans for major horse trail rides and camp sites, for tourism and repairs to your city lake by use of County funds acquired from the windfarm PILOT funds? Is that possibly why you might be upset with the governor fo trying to start the same thing with tourism in mind? What is Elk Konnected about besides taking credit for what the County is doing for the kids?

I really don't like the perception of the undermining of the County Goverments and City Governments. look back to page one of this thread and read. Unified Gov't (w/in the county) to save money and become more unified (do away with city gov't, councils­
(cont.) all centrally located-one managing body) (Big Ideas's)

And what does centralized mean?  Does it mean Howard?

Centralized community facility w/ transportation=Ig and sm meeting rms, commercial kitchen,
(cont.) fitness center, indoor pool, physical therapy (Moline Rodeo Grounds) (Big Idea's)
Funds for each community for improvements - 1 (Big Idea's)

Who steers the steering committee? Who is the puppet master?
And what does centralized?  Does it mean Howard?

Ross

Quote from: Jo McDonald on June 17, 2011, 05:04:12 PM
THEN TELL ME THIS.......JUST WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT TO GAIN FROM ALL OF THE CRAP YOU ARE STIRRING???

IF  you think there is ANYTHING going on that is not on the up and up...then for the love of God, go through the legal process that will answer your questions.  Quit mealy- mouthing around and get on the right horse and ride !!

Your post..Wrong county????    "GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE"...REALLY???!!!???
  ARE YOU THAT FAR BEHIND THE TIMES???????  

Take the hint -- and ride into the sunset...WE WON'T MISS YOU!!!
Why don't you take your own advice? Why does Elk Konnected Think they have the right to order anyone off this forum?
Do you own this form? I didn't think so" The owner could just turn us off? Now don't get no idea's of going after them, that would not be nice. Now would it.
Quote from: Jo McDonald on June 17, 2011, 05:04:12 PM
 Take the hint -- and ride into the sunset...WE WON'T MISS YOU!!!

And by the way the love of God has nothing to do with it. I may love him more than you do with just cause.

Who steers the steering committee? Who is your puppet master?

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Ross

Quote from: frawin on June 17, 2011, 05:07:45 PM
Jo, Wilma and everyone else that is tired of this complete nonsense, why don't you all completely stop posting anything to it, ignore. Maybe that will stop some of the trash they keep posting. It is worth a try.

Yes by all means. Let us have some peace. Good job frawin.
By the way may I politely ask are you the puppet master?????

Who is the Puppet Master?

Ross

Quote from: Jane on June 17, 2011, 05:26:39 PM
You are not going to get someone that walks into a meeting on school ground with a gun on and has a right to carry permit stop anything. They are the type of person that thinks they are better then anyone else. More power to them. Lets all stay off this thread.  :P
Could someone translate this for me, it doesn't  make a bit of sense to me. Guns', school ground, meeting?
Does not compute.

Who is the Puppet Master?

srkruzich

LOL quite frankly i think folks are drawn to this thread like bees to honey.
Just can't help themselves.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Wilma

Ross, are you aware that Jo is the mother of the person that owns the forum?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk