Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayflower

Well said, Jo!  We are all tired of them going ON and ON.  They need to go speak to those whose names they have been given.  They have been given answers on this forum, but those aren't the answers they want....even though everyone has spoken the truth.  They need to get over themselves!

mayflower

Also, I am PROUD to have my name associated with Elk Konnected!  They are a wonderful group of people....including Terry Woodbury.  A fine Christian man..........

Ross

Quote from: Jo McDonald on June 17, 2011, 03:01:26 PM
Apologize for WHAT???????

Why don't the two -three- or ever how many of you that are "so concerned about Elk C. ~~~~~ haul your happy little selves up to Howard and see how much the youth are enjoying the day camp?  

I swear --- you are wearing everything SLICK with your constant bitching - if you have a legitimate  beef --- do the legal work and get the Hell out of Dodge.

Yes and you should thank Elk County not Elk Konnected. It is a county sponsored event.Not an Elk Konnected Event.
I hope you understand the difference.

Get out of Dodge??? Wrong County?

Who steers the steering committee?
What do you know about that?

Ross

Quote from: mayflower on June 17, 2011, 04:19:46 PM
Well said, Jo!  We are all tired of them going ON and ON.  They need to go speak to those whose names they have been given.  They have been given answers on this forum, but those aren't the answers they want....even though everyone has spoken the truth.  They need to get over themselves!

You know that's not true because you keep coming back. No one forces you to come to this link do they?
or do you come here on Behalf of the puppet master at Elk Konnected? Who ever that is?

Who is the Puppet Master?

Who is the puppet master

frawin

Quote from: redcliffsw on June 17, 2011, 04:01:22 PM
I can say that I like the stand these men are taking.

To make an impact on this country, it will have to start at the local level.  Or are you satisfied with the Obama policies and Elk Konnected?  Here you have local people linked to an ACORN type operation here.  Do you want your name associated with Elk Konnected?   
Red, during the 2008 Presidential campaign, we agreed on lots of things, I have to tell you that this is the absolute most ridiculous post you have ever made. These people have not proven any illegal, Obama, Acorn type actions or operations. All they have done is make innuendos, conjecture and trash. You know even less about it than they do why would you make such statements. That did not seem to be your style. Think about, why would they be against programs for the youth of Elk County. This thread has been nothing but bad and negative for Elk County, Howard and some individuals that do not deserve the negative comments. This thread is without a doubt the biggest bunch of crap that has ever been put on the Forum. There is no doubt that Ross and Patriot have some  personal motive for gain in all of this.

Ross

Quote from: mayflower on June 17, 2011, 04:21:18 PM
Also, I am PROUD to have my name associated with Elk Konnected!  They are a wonderful group of people....including Terry Woodbury.  A fine Christian man..........

OMG Isn't he the man from Washington County hired by Elk Konnected to run control in Elk County, how nice?

A fine Christian man, with a halo I guess? What are you saying?
Christians aren't sinners? What's religion got to do with this?

Well the good Lord is watching and I pray he will open your eyes and your mind. Amen

Is this a new diversion perceived by the puppet master?

Ross

Quote from: frawin on June 17, 2011, 03:07:13 PM
WELL SAID Jo, as usual you get to the point. Everyone I have talked to feels that these two have taken over the Forum and hogged it long enough. If they want answers (which I don't think they want answers unless they are the ones they want to hear) then why don't they go to the people involved and stop their childish, rude posting of the same things over and over. I certainly don't blame the EK participants for ignoring them.
Another diversion. Get a life.
We have not taken over the forum there are many, many threads on the forum, simply go there.
If the owners even thought we were trying to hijack their forum website they would lock us out
Bad diversion. Why do you keep returning to this thread?
I bet instructions from the puppet master.

However I am glad you do keep coming back.

Patriot

Quote from: frawin on June 17, 2011, 04:32:54 PM
...Think about, why would they be against programs for the youth of Elk County... There is no doubt that Ross and Patriot have some  personal motive for gain in all of this.

On the first count, frawin, no questioner has EVER derided the youth activities themselves to my recollection.  To the contrary, the fact EK has done some goo things has been admitted.  Questions about the monies involved, yes.  Claiming we are against programs for the youth is a misstatement at best or a lie at worst, sir.

On the second count... "no doubt?"...wrong.  I have absolutely nothing to gain from these questions, regardless of the answers and invite you to offer proof to the contrary.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Jo McDonald

THEN TELL ME THIS.......JUST WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT TO GAIN FROM ALL OF THE CRAP YOU ARE STIRRING???

IF  you think there is ANYTHING going on that is not on the up and up...then for the love of God, go through the legal process that will answer your questions.  Quit mealy- mouthing around and get on the right horse and ride !!

Your post..Wrong county????    "GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE"...REALLY???!!!???
   ARE YOU THAT FAR BEHIND THE TIMES??????? 

Take the hint -- and ride into the sunset...WE WON'T MISS YOU!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

frawin

Jo, Wilma and everyone else that is tired of this complete nonsense, why don't you all completely stop posting anything to it, ignore. Maybe that will stop some of the trash they keep posting. It is worth a try.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk