Ross's Elk County Connected thread

Started by debid, February 16, 2013, 03:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

No, Ross, this thread is its own enity and stands alone. All your Troll Chow is over on your own personal thread.
Send me your address and I'll mail ya a big box of Puffs tissues for when yer cryin' over dos nasty ol' Elk Countians who are pickin' on poor little you. Ya just don't get it do ya? It's over. The wagons left town.

debid

Desperation is when you will try to bait people with any means.  Cannot work here.

Diane Amberg

I'm not going to add much except to say that Robert  issued a statement that nobody can challenge anything he has said.(not a quote) I certainly can. I think he has written so much he can't even remember what he has said to whom.
  Threats? To him or by him? Show me even one plauable threat to him. He's the one who threatened to take his business somewhere else and take his "friends " ;D with him.
On more than one occasion he has accused Liz of writing as me. I really resent that. There is something wrong, frantic and suspicious about his doing that.  It's a total fabrication.
As far as not posting recently, it was my decision. Nobody that matters has told me to shut up or write in some particular way. Not that I let people influence me with ignorant insults anyway. I just consider the source and hold them partly responsible for the down slide of this whole forum. Sadly, it appears to be  just about dead.

Diane Amberg

Now I'm pissed. I did not give anyone permission to move my posts or parts of them to another thread! If I had wanted to post over there I would have. >:( I do not see the two threads as being the same at all. Now if Teresa wants to move it, that's hers to do as administrator. This thread was not started by Ross nor or is it his to manipulate for his own reasons. No wonder the decent people are bugging out! Talk about proof of a vendetta...that really does it! >:(

jarhead

Quote from what's her face:
Now I'm pissed.

Do you really think that we give a rats ass that you are pissed---except for maybe your face book buddies. I hear Depends work wonders for those that are "pissed". You might give them a try if you haven't already.

Quote from Di:
I did not give anyone permission to move my posts or parts of them to another thread!

I don't think anyone needs your permission so as you like to say--"put on your big girl panties" and deal with it !

Quote from more of the same-o same-o:
No wonder the decent people are bugging out!

I don't see that any "decent people" have bugged out. I did notice where a few progressive commies bugged out for a short spell and judging from the PM's I received and the talk on the streets it was nice---while it lasted. Oh yea, now that you are feeling so froggy today why don't you jump and tell Teresa and Kjell in a pm that their forum is dead because East Coast Di says so. They both could use a belly laugh.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on March 18, 2013, 11:00:05 AM
Now I'm pissed. I did not give anyone permission to move my posts or parts of them to another thread! If I had wanted to post over there I would have. >:( I do not see the two threads as being the same at all. Now if Teresa wants to move it, that's hers to do as administrator. This thread was not started by Robert Ross nor or is it his to manipulate for his own reasons. No wonder the decent people are bugging out! Talk about proof of a vendetta...that really does it! >:(

you may find my response at http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.new.html#new

LOL     LOL      LOL       LOL     LOL      LOL     LOL     LOL      LOL       LOL     LOL      LOL

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on March 18, 2013, 11:00:05 AM
Now I'm pissed. I did not give anyone permission to move my posts or parts of them to another thread! If I had wanted to post over there I would have. >:( I do not see the two threads as being the same at all. Now if Teresa wants to move it, that's hers to do as administrator. This thread was not started by Robert Ross nor or is it his to manipulate for his own reasons. No wonder the decent people are bugging out! Talk about proof of a vendetta...that really does it! >:(

My, my, my.  What a negative attitude.  As much as you enjoy poking your 2 cents worth in everywhere, one would think you would enjoy having help 'spreading it around'.  Since conservatives love watching liberals whine & squirm when they are treated as they treat others, try this on for size...

http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,15156.0.html

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

I thought Bob Ross was dead! I didn't know he ever even lived here! I'm sad that I never got to meet him! RIP Bob Ross! I could've had him paint me a "tree with a happy little bush" next to it or something!

Bob Ross was a hippie liberal. Elk County Ross is NOT! Where did you pull "Bob" out of your ass? Are you trying to make a funny, ha ha, pinch, pinch, poke, poke? Epic Fail!

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

kshillbillys

Quote from: debid on March 01, 2013, 09:15:32 AM
::) :o :D :'(
It went a day without any posts... 

Oh goodness...The EK Liberals went a whole day without bashing Ross. I'm almost impressed! Keep it up Ross!! There are more people sick of this than you'll ever know!  :police:  >:(  ::)
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Bullwinkle

What's really sad is that the Delaware Dingbat actually believes people give a rat's patoot what her house smells like. It probably takes the smell of cabbage to cover up what's really there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk