Ross's Elk County Connected thread

Started by debid, February 16, 2013, 03:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debid

Every time you post to the thread Ross started (for or against) you feed his huge ego.  If you ever notice...every time it hasn't been posted to for a few hours Ross thinks of something to add to it.  It feeds his HUGE ego that he has the longest and most active thread on the board.  If you think he is a nutty CONSPIRACIST stop adding to his thread and blowing up his ego. 

debid

And if you really want to watch him spin.... copy and paste from his thread to this one or start another one and let his thread die like it should have a long long time ago.   

readyaimduck

"If you just want to express yourself in the internet, a blog might be the right tool for you. But if you want to participate in discussions that can sometimes turn into debates, joining a forum is what's for you."

Read more: Difference Between Forum and Blog | Difference Between | Forum vs Blog http://www.differencebetween.net/technology/difference-between-forum-and-blog/#ixzz2L6j7au5w

I am not real sure  discussions are one sided and to be trolled for misguided information.  I must be in the wrong  forum.

Oh wait.....

ready

Diane Amberg

Thanks. I defer to you both. You are right of course.
I have repaired, armored and polished all cheeks ,ready to be swatted and pummeled and will try to ignore it all. Being a feisty type, I'll find it hard, but I will prevail.

Mom70x7

You know, Diane - that's not how I've pictured you. I think you're a sweetheart! One of many here on the forum.  :D

Diane Amberg

Why, thank you. There are good people here, that's for sure.

debid

His head is getting HUGER and HUGER!!!!!   :o

Janet Harrington

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! But of course, that is lame, you know. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jacksonpollochjr

While Ross makes it easy for himself to be the whipping boy of ridicule, I have to say that once in a while he gets it right and shakes what needs shook.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk