Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldtimer

I think most of you recognize what Ross'  posting is just his opinion and a twisted one at that. It is a good thing Liz and the Elk Konnect volunteers are doing for the people of Elk County both young and old.

Ross

Quote from: Oldtimer on May 17, 2012, 02:23:33 PM
I think most of you recognize what Ross'  posting is just his opinion and a twisted one at that. It is a good thing Liz and the Elk Konnect volunteers are doing for the people of Elk County both young and old.

You talk, (type) but you don't back it up. Why?
If you are talking about taking recreational money's from the real and actual communities to hand out lollipops, that is not a good example.

What volunteers? Who are they? Who are the actual members?
If you can not answer these simple questions, then it is you who has twisted opinions.

What has Elk Konnected, LLC done to improve life in Elk County?
Nothing IMHO!

They failed at running their Wellness Center and someone else is making a success at it.
How many other things have they failed at. It appears that manipulation is going to be one of thse failures, don't you think?

This is a perfect place to live. That's why I moved here.
Elk County has great little communities and I enjoy each and everyone of them and their festivals when I can.
What need to be changed besides the political connection of Elk Konnected, LLC and Elk County Government?

Why is Elk Konnected, LLC a privately owned company get recreation money that should be going to the individual communities, so those communities can provide for their own festivals and other recreational needs?

Does any other privately owned company in Elk County take recreation money away from the communities for whom the money was initially designed to go to?

Catwoman

Go for it, Old Timer.  You are making sense...Unfortunately enough for those in question.

Ross

Quote from: frawin on May 16, 2012, 03:57:00 PM
Angie, you said it all and did it very well.  GREAT JOB, I have quit posting as well but felt your post deserved a positive response.

You guys sure have a positive attitude?

What's it all about?

Is it a positive thing for wrong doing, lack of ethics, what's it about?

Or is it you think this quote is wrong? A not so positive attitude?

"Of course we should be skeptical.
Of course we should be questioning.
Of course we shouldn't be naïve."
British Prime Minister

Does your positive attitude tell you, you should not question concivable wrongs?
Does that mean, therefore you condone anything in government, be it local, state, federal?
Whatever, they do mus then be approached with a positive attitude, is that what you are saying?

Well truthfully that has gone on in the Federal Government and that is why all the bailouts for the rich.

I just don't understand your positive attitude and what it is all about.

Ross

I just got a handle on that positive thinking thing.

Quote From Jay Leno:

The Tonight Show With Jay Leno,

The Justice Department has launched a probe into JPMorgan's $2.3 billion loss. I believe it's called "Operation wink, nod, and look the other way."

End Quote

LOL, but really not so funny.
Thanks for the great recession.

Oldtimer

I just don't understand your constant negative attitude and what it is all about. Elk County people have always been about helping each other, having programs for the children of all ages. For some reason you think providing activities for young people is bad, I have read your posts for along time and you have a very twisted way of thinking.

srkruzich

Quote from: Oldtimer on May 17, 2012, 03:42:41 PM
I just don't understand your constant negative attitude and what it is all about. Elk County people have always been about helping each other, having programs for the children of all ages. For some reason you think providing activities for young people is bad, I have read your posts for along time and you have a very twisted way of thinking.

THat might be part of the problem that has elk in the hole financially.  Tax dollars are not for the childrens pleasure. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Quote from: Oldtimer on May 17, 2012, 03:42:41 PM

I'm not negative, I'm pretty positive that when Elk Konnected, LLC goes to the elected officials of Elk County at an Elk County Commissioners meeting and asks' their Elk Konnected Kounty Kommissioners for money for that privately owned company, and those same Kommissioners do not recluse themselves based on ethics, something is wrong. It is a very common thing in government for elected officials to recluse themselves when a vote would be considered a conflict of interest.

Not very difficult to understand is it?

In the words of Thomas Jefferson, "An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as free people."

How do you get educated as to what is going on in the county if you don't ask who, what, why, when, where and how?

Or is it just, "Operation wink, nod, and look the other way." for you?

ELK@KC

Oldtimer, ignore Skreech, he doesn't live in Elk County, doesn't own property in Elk County, doesn't pay taxes in Elk County and doesn't know anything about Elk County's budgets, etc but what he sees Ross make up.

Ross

Quote from: ELK@KC on May 17, 2012, 04:07:26 PM
Oldtimer, ignore Skreech, he doesn't live in Elk County, doesn't own property in Elk County, doesn't pay taxes in Elk County and doesn't know anything about Elk County's budgets, etc but what he sees Ross make up.

Welcome back ELK@KC with your negative attitude.

You still can't/won't tell us who the registered members of ElK Konnected, LLC are, can you?
You still can't/won't tell us what their goals are can you?
You still can't/won't tell us how they would accomplish those goals can you?
Why so negative about such a great thing?
Is it perhaps because it is not such a great thing?

Welcome back ELK@KC won't you please contribute something positive to this thread?
Positive answers to the questions listed above.
Or will you just continue to be negative?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk