Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1824797 times)

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #3200 on: July 23, 2005, 03:04:57 PM »
((Author's note: I actually made Squash Glop this past week. I got the recipe for it from Tricky Trina. <Thank you, Trina!> It was wonderful, and my dogs begged for the leftovers. :D  A.L.))
<Authors Note: PM me the recipe.  It sounds delicious.)

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #3201 on: July 23, 2005, 03:15:43 PM »
While everyone was enjoying a weekend nap and escaping the heat of the day, Trinity stole down to the kitchen where he found the Squash Glop in the ice box.  He rummaged around and picked out all of the Italian sausage pieces and placed them on a plate and returned the Glop to the icebox.  Taking the sausage over to the sink, he painstakingly cleaned each and every piece free of any evidence that it had ever come in contact with squash.  :P

Next he took his prize over to the stove which he lighted.  Filling a pan with bacon grease, he warmed the sausage and prepared for a good meal.  The three dogs came bounding in as soon as they heard the crackling in the frying pan, sliding all over the floor in their excitement.

Trinity reached down and fed each one a piece of sausage which they ate as if swallowing a pill.  "Jest how did y'all taste it so quickly? Asked Trinity.

The dogs responded by wagging their tails ferociously and panting.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #3202 on: July 23, 2005, 03:55:51 PM »
 ;D ;D :o ::) ;D ;D
Mathew 5.9

Advertising

« Reply #3203 on: Today at 04:12:57 AM »

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3203 on: July 23, 2005, 04:18:36 PM »
((Author's note: I actually made Squash Glop this past week. I got the recipe for it from Tricky Trina. <Thank you, Trina!> It was wonderful, and my dogs begged for the leftovers. :D  A.L.))

<<Author's note:  What we have here is a clear example of an Arschkriecher!  ;D ;D ;D>>
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3204 on: July 23, 2005, 04:23:13 PM »

<<Author's note:  What we have here is a clear example of an Arschkriecher!  ;D ;D ;D>>

<<Author's note:

!!!!ELLE KABONG!!!!

I was NOT kissing anyone's rear. It's a great concoction, and I don't even know if Trina reads this thread.

<Smacks him again to balance out the ringing in his ears>  >>

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3205 on: July 23, 2005, 06:23:11 PM »
Trinity shakes his head and says: "Miss FFG... you'll please notice that there were another post after yours.  That is the one to which Ah was referring...  Mah haid hurts!"     :'(

Trinity goes and lays down while still holding his head. 

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3206 on: July 23, 2005, 07:25:02 PM »
litl rooster and the others laugh out loud, but deaf to Trinty...all but the bells from the steeple
Mathew 5.9

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3207 on: July 23, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother sends a perplexed look after Trinity.

"Why is he muttering about posts? I didn't say a thing about posts!"

The Frumpy Fairy Godmother still thinks she is real and not a figment of someone's warped imagination.

< Author's note: Heh heh heh. She can't see what I say! :P >

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3208 on: July 23, 2005, 11:41:22 PM »
Trinity goes to the bathroom and wraps his head with a bandage and stuffs cotton in his ringing ears all the while muttering under his breath:  "That crazy woman always goin' 'roun' here sayn' <sneer> 'She can't see me', 'She can't hear me', 'She doesn't know she's not real'.  Give her a magical stick an a dern fryin' pan an' she thinks she rules the roost!  What in tarnation is wrong with that woman!??   ??? >:( ??? >:(

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3209 on: July 23, 2005, 11:46:28 PM »
A face appears in Trinity's mirror. The woman behind the glass taps on it to get Trinity's attention.

"I'm the one with the frying pan" says a ghostly voice. "And I didn't hit you, I smacked your creator. The wonderful lady with the wand doesn't know I exist. Then again, do I exist?"

Then the glass fogs over and she is gone.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3210 on: July 24, 2005, 12:02:21 AM »
 :o Seeing this, Trinity stands frozen in his tracks.  Unable to move, all of his color has drained from his body and his mouth is silently moving as if he were talking back to the mirror.

Finally he collapses.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3211 on: July 24, 2005, 05:38:42 AM »
Hearing an odd thump, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother gets up to investigate.

"TRINITY!!" She exclaims, seeing the fallen form on the bathroom floor.

She rushes to him and checks to see if he is still breathing. He is, so she dampens a washcloth and wipes his face while looking for an injury. It's hard to tell with his clothing so filthy, so a flick of her wand cleans his clothes and skin.

When the others come into the bathroom, they find her on the floor with his unconsious head in her lap. She coos softly to him as she wipes his face with the cloth.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3212 on: July 24, 2005, 05:51:36 AM »
Seeing a clean trinity in the FFG's lap :o was a shock.  Not nearly as big a shock as Trinity will get when he wakes.  'I wonder what made him drop this time, Stoney thought.  It sure weren't the Squeezin's.  Oh yeah...the squeezin's.'  Stoney heads out to the porch.

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3213 on: July 24, 2005, 07:09:41 AM »
Her voice was stern.

"Stoney Pete, you get back here and help me get him to his bed!!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3214 on: July 24, 2005, 10:16:55 AM »
Trinity finally comes to and realizes that he's clean.  He panics and bengins to call out miscellaneous names: "Herman! Peabody! Frederick! Sebastian!  Where is you???   Mah lil' frens done been warshed off agin, dadgum it! :'("

Trinity finally notices the FFG above him and stoneypete standing nearby drinking out his jug.

"Did y'all see that?"  Trinity anxiously asks.  "Did y'all see tha ghost!??  Ah'm bein haunted!!!  Pass me down that jug stoneypete, Ah need me a slug!"

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3215 on: July 24, 2005, 04:56:07 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother smiles gently, then kisses Trinity on the forehead. "I'm glad you are all right, and no, I didn't see a ghost."

She takes the extended jug from Pete and hands it to Trinity. "Are you feeling good enough to stand up?"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3216 on: July 24, 2005, 06:19:41 PM »
Trinity takes a swig from the jug, exhales heavily and says in a throaty voice.  "Yep, arta be able ta stand now!"

He gets up and avoiding the mirror, exits the bathroom and heads for the porch for a lay in the hammock.  As he is finally comfortably swinging in the hammock, he asks:  "Any body got plans fer dinner.  Ah shore would love ta eat out here after all that Ah've been through."  

He takes another gulp from the jug.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3217 on: July 25, 2005, 03:31:35 AM »
litl' rooster hands Trinty a pouch of fresh jerky..This might hold you over stranger till we get a relieve coosie in here.

Authors note(litl rooster knows it's Trinty in them clean clothes and skinbut, he is not sure Trinty does)
Mathew 5.9

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3218 on: July 25, 2005, 04:33:27 AM »
Stoney cooked two pound so bacon and put on on a plate bringing it to Trinity.   Handing it to Trinity he says, "You've been more than generous with your squeezin's.  Let me know if'n you want some help brinin' more in from the stills.  I'd hate to run out." :o

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #3219 on: July 25, 2005, 11:17:41 AM »
Slim rides up to the ranch house with his saddle bags full of cheese. "Morning y'all. I gots more Wiscooooooooooonsin cheese." Slim takes the saddle bags off his horse and walks onto the porch.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com