Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1828567 times)

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #3140 on: July 20, 2005, 10:12:04 AM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother gives a wide smile to Pete and Slim as they reenter.

"My, you two seem to be in a grand mood this morning!"

Her eyes flicker to Trinity and the corners of her mouth twitch.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Wielder of "Elle KaBong", the WartHog cast iron skillet
Nasty Lady

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 116
« Reply #3141 on: July 20, 2005, 11:28:26 AM »
Slim smiles and nods his head trying not to laugh.  ;D ;D
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #3142 on: July 20, 2005, 01:13:30 PM »
Sleepy, Trinity looks around at everyone else with a frown and shouts "Why in tarnation is ever one actin' so strange!!  It's like Ah had me a polka dotted nose or somethin'!

...Oh, an, I haven't quite thanked you yet fer sendin' them dawgs over ta rern mah nap on the hammock yesterday, Miss FFG!" :(
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Advertising

« Reply #3143 on: Today at 06:45:12 PM »

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3143 on: July 20, 2005, 01:23:56 PM »
Trying desperately hard to stifle her laughter, the Frumpy Fairy Godmother manages to reply:

"You're... quite welcome... Trinity."

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3144 on: July 20, 2005, 01:30:24 PM »
"It weren't funny!  I was bein' sar-castic 'bout thankin' you!!!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3145 on: July 20, 2005, 01:36:10 PM »
As Trinity's tone becomes a little heated, the purple bow bobs up and down over his adam's apple. The Frumpy Fairy Godmother almost laughs, but she covers it with a cough.

"Well, I was sincere!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3146 on: July 20, 2005, 02:49:16 PM »
Stoney lights his pipe to give him something to do.  In side he's rotfl ;D

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #3147 on: July 20, 2005, 03:54:00 PM »
litl rooster takes the bridal off his horse so he can weed eat the yard, he notices the bow around trinty's neck and laughs out loud. Not realizing he doesn't know yet.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3148 on: July 20, 2005, 04:00:22 PM »
Trinity tears the napkin from his lap (he never knew what that square of cloth was for... just that it was an age-old family tradition at dinner time) and throws it on the table.

>:( "That's it.  If'n yer all gonna laugh at me, Ahm leavin."  with that he stands and stops out the door to the porch, but not without snatching a couple pieces of steak from the serving platter before leaving.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3149 on: July 20, 2005, 04:06:26 PM »
When Trinity steps out on the porch, the dogs gather around to beg for some strips of steak. Then they see him and the bow, stop, and fall over on the ground with dog laughter.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3150 on: July 20, 2005, 04:06:52 PM »
Psssssst Trinty,dont hurry he said, chocolate cake also...
Mathew 5.9

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3151 on: July 20, 2005, 04:14:42 PM »
Just after litl rooster mentions that, he looks to make sure he heard right.  There is no cake on the table!!  There is an empty spot however.  A quick check outside finds Trinity laying in the hammock, eating the steak ...with the cake on his belly, waiting in line.

...The bow is still there.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3152 on: July 20, 2005, 04:19:40 PM »
The Frumpy Fairy Godmother calls out in a loud voice:

"Delmonico made the cake before the flying plates came to get him and I haven't been able to find his caster oil!"

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3153 on: July 20, 2005, 04:38:20 PM »
Inside the house, the dinner party can hear a crash of a plate and a thud.

Just as Trinity was finishing the second steak and thinking about the cake, he overheard the comment about the castor oil which made him shudder, causing the cake platter to slide off of his belly.  He made no effort to stop it.

Trinity mutters to himself: "Whew, that were close, but I thought fer shore that gophergrease done made that cake!" :( :( :(

Trinity shrugs and licks the remainder of the gravy from his fingers.

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3154 on: July 20, 2005, 04:53:41 PM »
Duke and Daisy nudge out Claire for the cake, so she jumps up on the hammock, looking at Trinity, licking steak mess off his face. Then she starts to play tug of war with the bow on his neck.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3155 on: July 20, 2005, 05:38:07 PM »
"Wha... that's mine!"  Claire pulls off the bow and stares back triumphantly, waiting to see what Trinity's next move will be.

"What in tarnation is that?  A bow??  Around MAH neck!  Ah wonner if that's what them folks were laughin' at!??  Of all the the cotten-pickin'... Why Ah'll bet this is the doin' of that durned FFG, always playin' jokes!"

Trinity thinks...

"Ah gots me an idee, Claire!  You go inside an fetch me the FFG's magical stick when she's not lookin'.  I wanna have some fun!"

Suddenly from below there's a high pitched "Pewwww" and Duke yips, jumps up and starts chasing his tail.

*Sniff* *Sniff*  Trinity wrinkles his nose.  "When you come back Claire, Ah'll be in the rocker over there!"

Offline Joyce (AnnieLee)

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3156 on: July 20, 2005, 09:57:19 PM »
Claire goes back in the house and makes a beeline for the Frumpy Fairy Godmother who looks down at her.

"Howdy, Claire, get any of that cake? There wasn't any castor oil in it, you know."

Claire shakes her head and starts to tug at the Frumpy Fairy Godmother's sleeve.

"What is it, girl? Did Timmy or Trinity fall down a well?"

Claire just tugs harder, then tries to wedge her nose inside the sleeve.

"Claire, you cute pup, subtlety is not your long suit. You're trying to get to my wand, aren't you?"

Caught, Claire's eyes go very wide and her tail tucks. But the Frumpy Fairy Godmother grins.

"That's ok, we'll give you a wand to take to him." She moves to the cupboard, where she takes out some spaghetti. "That's about enough, I think," she says, showing the dog about a dime's diameter of the uncooked pasta. Then she gets out a roll of duct tape from a drawer and tapes up the noodles until they have a silvery, compact form.

"Voila! A wand! But..." and here her eyes get that mischievous sparkle to them, "a wand has to have magic, neh?" She draws her wand and waves it over the fake one. "Now, each time he waves this, or tries to make magic with it, a piece of purple elbow macaroni will fall out of his left ear!"

She snickers and gives the "wand" to Claire, who runs back out on the porch to deliver it to Trinity.

Unrepentant WartHog
Heathen Gunfighter
Pepper Mill Creek Gang
RATS
and
Nasty Lady

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3157 on: July 21, 2005, 09:22:14 PM »
Claire struts happily out onto the porch and walks wide of Duke, who is still chasing his tail, to the rocker where she drops the "wand" at Trinity's feet and barks.  Trinity opens his eyes and looks down and smiles.  He reaches down to scratch Claire behind the ears.

"Yer a good dawg, Claire."  He takes up the wand and examines it.  "Ah shore woulda thought this dang magical stick would be outa wood or somethin' like that!  This thang's all taped up.  It looks like somethin' mah cousin Clem woulda made!"

Standing up, Trinity dries the wand on his shirt of Claire's slobber and proceeds to conjure up his first spell.  "Ah member when Ah had that rang, what ever'body said was evil (said with a frown), it were pretty easy.  Ok, ready?"

Claire ducked her head and tucked her tail

"Abber kadabber hokem pokem!"  Trinity waited to hear the FFG scream but nothing happened.  He waited a little longer.  He tried again and waited again.  Confused at why his wand wasn't working he reached up to scratch at a flea or something bothering his left hear when he found two pieces of purple elbow macaroni tangled in his ear hair!  Not quite sure how they got there, he simply shrugged and popped them in his mouth and chewed.  A little waxy but good, nonetheless.

Trinity eased closer to the door where he had the FFG in sight and tried again "Abber kadabber hokem pokem!"

On the floor fell another piece of purple elbow macaroni.  Trinity looked up and around, then under the chairs on the porch and poked his fingers in both ears to make sure there wasn't any more.

Exasperated, Trinity tried again, this time violently waving the wand until the weak spaghetti inside the duct tape broke and he was left with a limp "wand" and another piece of purple elbow macaroni.  Trinity stood and stared at the flacid member in his hand incredulously for a moment.  His first instinct was to panic but then even Trinity is not that stupid and he began to realize that he was the brunt of a joke.  He glanced at Claire, who looked at him apologetically. 

Trinity stooped to pick up the last piece of purple elbow macaroni and ate it and sat to think what his next move would be.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3158 on: July 22, 2005, 03:45:22 AM »
litl' rooster is wiping up the coffee and decides it's time to change horses and leave.  Trinty will be serving purple macroni's with cheese when Del gets back. It's too bad the pups didn't save any of the cake :( If only Trintyknew he doesn't need a magic wand to make magic.  All he has to do is close his eyes and click his spurs together and say 3 times there is no place like home!!!!!!!
Mathew 5.9

Offline Scattered Thumbs

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 61
« Reply #3159 on: July 22, 2005, 04:32:02 AM »
Look Toto! We're not in Kansas anymore.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com