Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1820600 times)

Offline DArchangel

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #6420 on: May 16, 2006, 01:58:30 PM »
NOT one of mine. He was a PREEECHER.
Not a pimp, not a pistol fighter,not a coca-cola soak,just an old man trying desperatly to get older.

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #6421 on: May 16, 2006, 02:29:44 PM »
The wagon arrives,  the driver unties the flap and throws it up and out hops the monkey,  but hes a riding a dog,  the driver gives Qzark a letter of introduction The dogs name is Cleapatra but we just call her Clea she lets the monkey ride her and do rodeo tricks he can rope and ride with the best of em. the monkey's name is  ( authors note; the name of the monkey is missing from the note, torn off), huh, Ozark says  guess we'll have to name the monkey, night. oh well

Ozark signs the papers and the driver gives him the hurdy gurdy and he loads it on the back end of Dynamite, he whistles for Clea and him and monkey go riding out of town toward the Ranch with no Name.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Marshal harpoluke

• Black Sash Gunfighter Lord of the Dark Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Agapei Attack Sheep
  • Liked:
« Reply #6422 on: May 16, 2006, 03:45:47 PM »
Stoney see OT put the paper in his pocket and ride outta the ranch like a man on a mission.  "Wonder what he's up to." 

Stoney sees the plug from trinity's mouth on the floor and since he know where that came from, decides to open a fresh jug.

Seein' the new PO and general store, Pete gets to thinking this ranch may need a jail and a sherrif.  Not the kind of law provided by that sheep lovin' Marshal neither.

Thant's enough thinkng for now.

Stoney take another pull from the jug and concentrates on that warm feeling that is moving throughout his body.  As he drifts off to sleep the name "Sherrif Stoney" crosses his lips.  Then a song from nowhere runs through his muddled mind as sleep takes him.

Stoney's Roundup
Right here every day
Stoney's  Roundup
come on, it's time to play
There's Slim, the yodeling cowboy
(yo-de-la, you-de-la, yo-de-la)
Bullseye, he's Stoney's horse
(grrr...he's a smart one)
Del the old prospector
and Stoney the man himself
of course
It's time for Stoney's Roundup
He's the very best
He's the rootinest tootinest cowboy
in the wild wild west

Stoney's Roundup
Come on, gather round
Stoney's Roundup
Where nobody wears a frown
Bad guys go running
Whenever he's in town
He's the rootinest, tootinest, shootinest, hootinest cowboy around
Stoney's Roundup

Marshall Who's been glassing from the DCR, Saddles up Da Sheep, N heads for the Ranch with No name.

Arriving, He frees Trinity, sets His plan into motion.

Marshall cleans out Demonico's wood stove N fuels it up with some 'special additive. :o  heh, Heh, HEH! ;D :D ;D

Meanwhile Da Sheep pours Sheep Dip into the Horse trough. :o  Butts Stoneypete into the Sheep dip. ::) ;D :D ;D

Marshall says, "If'n ya want to be a Sheriff, Dats OK, Ya shoulda free--ed Trinity first.  What kinda Law-dog are Ya anyhow?

Nobody ask You to love the sheep--get your own.  Some love Cattle, Ah love wimmin, Ya ain't one of dem 'funnyboys' are Yeh". ;D :D ;D

Now don't be takin this wrong, ifin Yeh wan't of be a Sheriff Yeh gotta protect the whole flock, whether You like Em or not. :(

Sheep gives Stony a big kiss N pulles Him out of the horse trough, congratulations on Yer new job Sheriff.  Its a tough job, somebody's gotta do it. ;D

Come on Sheep, time to get back to the Dynomite Chicken Ranch.

Marshall teleports back to the DCR.
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Advertising

« Reply #6423 on: Today at 12:20:54 AM »

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6423 on: May 16, 2006, 04:23:24 PM »
<authors note, the sheep marshall is behind again, Trinity's been free fer most a day, perhaps someone should call him and keep him up to date and teach him some new tricks> ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #6424 on: May 16, 2006, 05:35:04 PM »
<Arthur's note: I thought it was Stinky Del. Or was it Stinky Pete? I get cornfused sometimes.  :D>

<Arthur's note2: Did I miss it when Trinity's arms were shackled?  ???  :D>
Trinity didn't read well. ;D

"Ah kin too raid!  In fact, Ah was a-skimmin'.  That's what them fancy school folk call raidin' fast!"
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6425 on: May 16, 2006, 05:40:03 PM »
I think them gals was going to walk down to Del's new store and see if'n  he had any sasperella sodas, they should be back in a few minutes, they said all the rest of the girls and ms collinwoods would be hear bout sundown to have a great big victory party for you a winning the race. said they had made a potted meat statue of you in you racing outfit to celebrate

"Woooo hooooooooo!!  Mah ver' own lahkness in potted meat.  Ah kain' believe it!

"Ah wonner what ol' OT took outta tha paper.  Ah hope it weren't tha good pictures!" ;D ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6426 on: May 16, 2006, 05:52:10 PM »
Ozark the monkey & Clea come riding into the yard,  The dog and monkey do a Barbarosa spin for everybody on the porch and he gets off.

Ozark climbs down off his mule Dynamite and reaches up behind the saddle and retrieves 10 bunny rabbits that the monkey bulldoged on the way home.  That little fellar and his dog, can bulldog a rabbit in a heartbeat,

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6427 on: May 16, 2006, 05:54:44 PM »
Trinity delights in the monkey show.  "Do it agin!  Do it agin!!!"

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6428 on: May 16, 2006, 06:04:35 PM »
Delmonico looks out the kitchen window, "Hmmmmf, now we're gonna have mokey poop around." :P ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6429 on: May 16, 2006, 06:09:25 PM »
The monkey dusts off and walks up the porch m takes off his gloves and sticks out his furry little hand to Trinity and tips his hat.

The fellar sent a letter along with him, said he was a good little monkey, excepting when he gets mad at ya, then he flings monkey poop :o :o

the monkey goes out in the yard and detects a faint ordor of sheep and tosses a handful of monkey poop in the direction he left.

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6430 on: May 16, 2006, 06:14:35 PM »
Delmonico says, "Ok if he don't like sheep he can stay.  But if he flings poop at me, I'll take him over to the "2 Guns" thread and let Arcey deep fat fry him." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6431 on: May 16, 2006, 06:18:58 PM »
The monkey dusts off and walks up the porch m takes off his gloves and sticks out his furry little hand to Trinity and tips his hat.

The fellar sent a letter along with him, said he was a good little monkey, excepting when he gets mad at ya, then he flings monkey poop :o :o

the monkey goes out in the yard and detects a faint ordor of sheep and tosses a handful of monkey poop in the direction he left.

<<What are you trying to say?  Are you implying that Trinity doesn't tip well or at all?   ::) ::) ;D>>

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6432 on: May 16, 2006, 06:35:53 PM »
(authors note;  Del I found this sign about 20 years ago while metal detecting,  we were in an old town that had almost become a ghost town and we found this in what had been the downtown area. they had had a fire years bdfore that burned most of the downtown in the 40's and they had never rebuilt, just cleaned up a little and left it. I found it buried about 10 inches deep,
 when do suppose this sign was used?  I know the town had been there since before the turn of the 1900's but I just wondered what you thought?)

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6433 on: May 16, 2006, 06:54:21 PM »
<Author's Note; By the stye of the sign and the fact it say motors, I'd guess early 20th century.  Most likely mean them hit and miss stationary type.>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6434 on: May 16, 2006, 07:09:07 PM »
The monkey walks actoss the porch tips one of Trinity's  jug and sips a little, in a split second he runs up the porch across the roof, jumps to the barn, down the side of the barn and jumps in the horse trough, he comes up spiting water. jumps out and goes to the hammock and lays down.

I reckon he ain't used to hard cider

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6435 on: May 16, 2006, 07:24:44 PM »
<author's Note:  We still have them out here, this is on Nebraska 183, 'tween Taylor and Basset, 'bout 50 some miles from either town.  The building near the Highway is the Post Office/Gas Station/Store/Bar, the other building is where the folks that own it live. ;D

Rose P.O. been by it many a time. Have bought sodas there.  Never mind the round thing in the pictures, them's just Newbrassky crop Circles, we gots hundreds of them round the state, but we don't get excited 'bout them. :o ::)>

http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=11&Z=14&X=1141&Y=11674&W=1&qs=%7cBassett%7cNE%7c
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6436 on: May 16, 2006, 08:25:09 PM »
<author's Note:  We still have them out here, this is on Nebraska 183, 'tween Taylor and Basset, 'bout 50 some miles from either town.  The building near the Highway is the Post Office/Gas Station/Store/Bar, the other building is where the folks that own it live. ;D

Rose P.O. been by it many a time. Have bought sodas there.  Never mind the round thing in the pictures, them's just Newbrassky crop Circles, we gots hundreds of them round the state, but we don't get excited 'bout them. :o ::)>

<<Did you want to attach something? ;D>>

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6437 on: May 16, 2006, 08:29:59 PM »
"Git outta mah hammock, dern' monkey!  That's mah place...  OUT!  An go fahnd yer dawg.  He was makin' eyes at one of Dukes wives!"

Online Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6438 on: May 16, 2006, 08:41:43 PM »
<Authors note, the hazards of workin' and such, someone came in and I fergot. ;D>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6439 on: May 17, 2006, 06:38:10 AM »
<authors note, the sheep marshall is behind again, Trinity's been free fer most a day, perhaps someone should call him and keep him up to date and teach him some new tricks> ::)
<<Not only is he behind, but he can tell a man plans from a spy glass.  ::)  Then this useless "lawman" stands around while a sleeping unarmed man is attacked.  ::) >>
Stoney awakes from the dream with at start.  His clothes are still clean.   The sheep lovin marshall had not come.  I gotta take it easy on the squeezin's. :o ::)

Stoney makes breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, buscuits and coffee then heads out to the porch to enjoy his meal.  He removes the jelly beans shells from his shotgun on puts on the rocksalt loads.  It was just a dream he tells himself, but there ain't no reason to be unprepared.

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com