Author Topic: Newbrassky  (Read 1820536 times)

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Newbrassky
« Reply #6160 on: April 29, 2006, 09:35:55 PM »
We got Nabs,  we had them back home in Arkansas, theys always good.  and some of them orange hartack wouldn't be bad.

I'll tellygraph uncle Fud back home and have him send us some of them hot pork rinds he makes for dessert,  that'll kinda give us a snack.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
« Reply #6161 on: April 29, 2006, 11:55:57 PM »
"Ah got me a jar of pickled aigs in mah room.  We kin have us a few of them, but Ah ain' gonna be 'sponsible fer what happens later.  Stay away from open flames is mah ad-vice!" :o :-\
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6162 on: April 30, 2006, 07:18:31 AM »
Stoney come ridding back into the Ranch all frazzled.  "42 kids." :o  "And he goes home to 'rest' "  :o   Glad to see the burger joint gone, he goes to his room and colapses on his bed.  "I hearbye swear my allegience to bachlorhood."

As he drifting off to sleep he realizes he DID NOT see Del.  That means only one thing.  He's in the shop.  Something's gonna come out and it probably won't be quiet. ::)  "Anything's gotta be quieter than 42 kids." ;D ;)

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Advertising

« Reply #6163 on: Today at 11:15:29 PM »

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6163 on: April 30, 2006, 07:43:24 AM »
 I seen that picture of Slim, hanging in the hallway back befor he had all them kids, back when he was a young man, he was a wearing some kinda sporting outfit. he had a big  S  stitched to his shirt, I guess for Slim,
 that was a lot of kids ago.

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6164 on: April 30, 2006, 07:58:12 AM »
When I asked him ifin he was one of them weight lifters in the side show, all he could talk about was running faster than a speeding bullet.  he didn't say who was doing the shooting.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6165 on: April 30, 2006, 08:37:22 AM »
Trinity, still in his hammock, rolls over.  Talking in his sleep he says "They's talkin' too loud Pa!  A man kain' git no sleep.  Whar's tha coffee?" <<SNAAARRRXXXXX>>
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6166 on: April 30, 2006, 11:55:01 AM »
From the workshop strange sounds e-mitt. ::)  First a silvery ca-chink, then a grindin' noise and finnally a ca-chunk. :o :D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6167 on: April 30, 2006, 11:56:58 AM »
"Dail's mintin' money!  Ah hope he's got ol' Jeff Davis likeness on the front!  ;D ;D ;D"

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6168 on: April 30, 2006, 12:01:05 PM »
<Authors Note: Not really mintin' money, but this little device will be a money maker. ;D>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6169 on: April 30, 2006, 01:17:50 PM »
Delmonico comes out of the workshp with a nicely finished wooden box, near the top left hand corner is a slot and $1 is painted below it.  ;D  There is a large knob in the center and a larger slot near the bottom.   ::) ::) ::)  Along the top is the word, "PROPHYLACTIC." ::)

Delmonico says, "Ya put a silver dollar in the slot and turn the knop.  A percussion cap box with a Weinerwurst casing with one end tied with a silk thread in a percussion cap tin drops out the bottom slot.  The fellars that bought the Drive-Inn can put these in the privy's, not olny will they make money sellin' them, if these couples have to get married, they are gonna stay home and eat supper."  ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6170 on: April 30, 2006, 02:22:02 PM »
Delmonico comes out of the workshp with a nicely finished wooden box, near the top left hand corner is a slot and $1 is painted below it.  ;D  There is a large knob in the center and a larger slot near the bottom.   ::) ::) ::)  Along the top is the word, "PROPHYLACTIC." ::)

Delmonico says, "Ya put a silver dollar in the slot and turn the knop.  A percussion cap box with a Weinerwurst casing with one end tied with a silk thread in a percussion cap tin drops out the bottom slot.  The fellars that bought the Drive-Inn can put these in the privy's, not olny will they make money sellin' them, if these couples have to get married, they are gonna stay home and eat supper."  ;D

"An' then the profits go down.  Good idear.  Let's keep 'em single so that the fellers keep visitin' the buggy hop.  Maybe even ever' day the week, each time wif different guests. ;D  However, dontcha thank $1 is a bit steep?"

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6171 on: April 30, 2006, 03:06:51 PM »
<Author's Note: Nope that was the aprox. price for such a thing back in the 1880's and they came in a tin box. ;D>
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6172 on: April 30, 2006, 04:15:53 PM »
Delmonico packs up his device and ships it to the Drive-Inn france-ice. ;D  He heads to the house and decides he's hungry and starts lookin' round the kitchen and pantry fer sumthin' to fix fer supper. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6173 on: April 30, 2006, 04:43:35 PM »
"Don' fergit 'bout me!" Can be heard from the porch outside.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6174 on: April 30, 2006, 04:49:01 PM »
Delmonico grabs a ham and slices off pieces and fries them, he gets a dozen eggs and makes them over easy.  He puts half on one plate and half on the other and puts plenty of his famous pepper sauce on the eggs and heads out to the porch.

"Here, I put plenty of ma pepper sauce on the eggs, you ain't a whimp like Slim, he smellt ma sauce once and cried the rest of the day." :o :o ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6175 on: April 30, 2006, 06:05:26 PM »
Trinity tilts his head back and lets the contents of the plate slide into his mouth.  He chews twice and swallows.  Next he goes to the icebox for a couple cool bottles of beer which he brewed yesterday.   "That shore was tasty.  Ah'll agree it were a tad warm, but nothin' a beer kain' he'p.  Got any more?"

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6176 on: April 30, 2006, 06:25:36 PM »
just as the door closes on the icebox and Trinity is just starting to have a gulp of his beer.

MEOWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Slims cat squalls and has to be saved, he just wanted some of that potted meat in the icebox.

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6177 on: April 30, 2006, 06:34:19 PM »
"Awwww, poor kitty!  Lemme help ya... What's this?  Oooh.  Thanks fer pointin' that out."  Trinity dips a finger in the small can and scoops out the remainder and eats it.

"Now, that there is human food, not kitty cat food.  Less go outside whar ya kin mebbe fin' a mouse or sumpin lahk that.' ;D 

Together the two go outside.  Trinity climbs into his hammock and finishes the beer and opens the second while the cat bounds down the steps into the yard.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #6178 on: April 30, 2006, 07:32:24 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D>>>>>>>>>>>leaves paper towels for the next viewer.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #6179 on: May 01, 2006, 10:21:29 AM »
I seen that picture of Slim, hanging in the hallway back befor he had all them kids, back when he was a young man, he was a wearing some kinda sporting outfit. he had a big  S  stitched to his shirt, I guess for Slim, that was a lot of kids ago.

<Arthur's note: If ya didn't know, George was in some Hoppy movies 'fore he was Superman.>
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com