Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1293369 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2680 on: December 10, 2012, 09:07:27 PM »
Might stream it. Local radio's carryin' an NBA farm system game. Houston don't score first in the third I'm crashin'.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2681 on: December 10, 2012, 09:10:36 PM »
'N if the tv watchers really wanted to know Griffin's condition they wouldn't have to wait for the talkin' head. It's a grade 1 strain 'n the coach is playin' it close to the vest whether he'll start er not. News been on the 'net most the afternoon.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2682 on: December 10, 2012, 11:23:50 PM »
Arcey, I am for them resting him for the Browns game. They are still in the playoff hunt. I want him to be 100 percent when he comes back.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #2683 on: Today at 02:11:54 AM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2683 on: December 11, 2012, 06:32:26 AM »
Yeah. Give 'im a rest.

Shouldn’t bet against the Patriots at home. Tryin’ for a pool buster. Weren’t it.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2684 on: December 11, 2012, 10:13:40 AM »
I didn't hear what the final score was, but Brady had the Texan defense bumfuzzled in the first half.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2685 on: December 11, 2012, 10:16:47 AM »
Kids dropped by las' las night so nobody watched nuthin, don't sound like I missed much.  
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2686 on: December 11, 2012, 10:19:24 AM »
42-14 were the final.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2687 on: December 11, 2012, 02:06:09 PM »
The Patgs seemed to have asserted themselves as the Number 1 team in the AFC. I guess the Number 2 is between the Broncos and the Texans.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2688 on: December 16, 2012, 11:35:49 AM »
Shanahan waited 'til the last minute ta officially stick Griffin on the inactive list. Had 'im out on the field warmin' up 'fore that. Doc Walker said he looked pretty good. Gamers.................

Grossman's dressed out. Hope Cousins stays healthy....

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2689 on: December 16, 2012, 11:57:09 AM »
AFC West Champs play'n @ Da Ravens go'n for 9 straight here in a few....
that Monster LB Lewis is supposed to be back to quench that effort.....Pack & Bears is the other early game here... afternoon is Steelers & Caboys......

62 Days 'till Bud Shootout....67 Days to Duels....70 Days Daytona 500....  ;D  ;D

5 days to the Apocalypse

:)
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #2690 on: December 16, 2012, 12:25:13 PM »
Little Bro and I have a bet on the Skins and Brownies. He said rg3 is out Browns will win by 3. I said as long as rg3 watches the game the Skins will win. I'd hate to send him the cost of a Pepsi. :o
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2691 on: December 16, 2012, 12:57:48 PM »
LR, Cousins is doing okay right now. I am with Arcey, I hope they don't put Grossman in.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2692 on: December 16, 2012, 03:10:28 PM »
8 ‘n 8. Worse they can do now. All I wanted. Anything else is gravy.

Anyone ever ask why they took Cousins in the 4th when they already had Griffin, that’s why.

Great game, Eli. We'll enjoy the lead for at least a week.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2693 on: December 16, 2012, 03:48:35 PM »
The G-men had their butts handed to them and the Skins beat the Browns.  I bet RGIII wil play next week, it's crunch time.  The NFC is wide open.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2694 on: December 16, 2012, 05:42:36 PM »
 I won't pick on 4I'dBucks Brownies too badly. What the hell happened to them. I thought the score would have been closer that the final. That brother of mine better get my $1.29 to me ;D
Mathew 5.9

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2695 on: December 16, 2012, 06:33:53 PM »
We got a close one goin Pop, anybodys' game.

Roland Deschain

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2696 on: December 16, 2012, 06:42:37 PM »
Damn! They wanna buck twenty nine fer a Pepsi these days?

Think they figgered stoppin' Morris would be the way to handle it. Underestimated Cousins' ability to throw 'n couldn't adjust when the boy caught his groove. Started comin' apart when they stuffed the middle 'n the 'Skins let Cousins roll out. The bootlegs hurt.

Sorry it was Buck's team. I'd be happier if it was Jerry's team - again.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2697 on: December 16, 2012, 08:43:57 PM »
Damn! They wanna buck twenty nine fer a Pepsi these days?   ;D

Sorry it was Buck's team. I'd be happier if it was Jerry's team - again.

I hear lots of that around these parts
Mathew 5.9

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2698 on: December 17, 2012, 05:59:16 AM »
It was a team effort. All three aspects were bad :-\ fans is raisin' doubts on Weeden now :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2699 on: December 17, 2012, 08:45:18 AM »
It's a log jam in the NFC East. Jerry's Boys pulled another one at the last minute, literally. The Saints are here next Sunday. The Saints can be the spoiler next week with a victory over Dallas. They have nothing lose and everything to win. The Cowboys finish their regular season at DC with RGIII and the Skins.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com