Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1300619 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2640 on: December 03, 2012, 11:48:06 PM »
He did okay and they won the game. E nuff said.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2641 on: December 04, 2012, 07:52:17 AM »
Heh, heh, heh..... He did a lot more'n New York wanted 'im ta do.

6 ‘n 6. Last evenin’s game’s over. Tough one comin’ up Sunday. One game at a time.

Hail.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2642 on: December 04, 2012, 10:18:26 AM »
Gotta say that game had ma attention ta the end.  Thought the Skins might be in trouble after the fumble but they pulled it off.  Griffin really frustrated the Giants defence, the boy is nimble.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Advertising

« Reply #2643 on: Today at 07:16:06 PM »

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2643 on: December 04, 2012, 01:17:10 PM »
He’s a hoot to watch. Think I wrote before he reminds me of Tarkenton ‘cept he can pull it down ‘n run better. When he does I cringe cuz sometimes he thinks he’s Alfred Morris ‘n tries ta run thru guys what’s a lot bigger’n he is.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2644 on: December 04, 2012, 02:55:50 PM »
Arcey, I cringed alot when he would run. He has frustrated many defensive coordinators since he came to Baylor. He was the heart and soul of that team for 4 years. I am glad that the Skins got him in the draft, they have needed a good QB for a long time.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2645 on: December 04, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »
Been watchin' that kid Kaepernick the same TLD, he was the heart & soul of the UNR team. He can scramble just like RG III.
Kinda sad Smith got the bench after gettin' hurt but that kid played outta his socks lately.
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2646 on: December 04, 2012, 05:30:37 PM »
RGIII and Luck got most of the "press" in college ball last year. Weedun got some as well. I had not heard of the kid from UNR. Smith is due some big salary at the end of the year. SF could release him and the kid from UNR would be the starter.  Vick will prolly be released by Philly at the end tof the year. They ain't gonna pay him that 13 million salary for next year.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2647 on: December 04, 2012, 06:32:34 PM »
Vick needs the job. His brother’s ‘bout to go to jail – again. But I suspect he’ll be alright away from football what with the fine education he has from tech……………..

Wish ya coulda heard Griffin afterwerds on post game radio coverage. Sonny Jurgensen asked if the fumble to Morgan was planned. ‘Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh, oh yeahhhhhhh, just the way we drew it up ‘n pulled it off. Touchdown.’ Jurgensen was chucklin’ ‘n so was Griffin.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2648 on: December 05, 2012, 06:21:54 AM »
Ya know yer over the hill ya remember watchin’ Joe Theismann on the suicide squad ‘n now ya see ‘im in commercials bemoanin’ prostate problems ‘n hawkin’ medication………………..

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2649 on: December 05, 2012, 10:36:06 AM »
Was watchin ball with ma dad when his career ended.  Twas half passed horrible, nuff so ta make a former Marine an football coach cringe. 

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2650 on: December 05, 2012, 12:44:45 PM »
Yeah, that was a bad one, Leo :o

Weeden's starting to get the drift of things now, especially since his receivers are improving along with him. Starting to look a little more promising. Luck had a rough game Sunday, tossed a couple INT's, so he's not fallible either ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2651 on: December 05, 2012, 01:14:00 PM »
Weeden was a pitcher in the Yankee farm system for a few years. He gave up on the pro baseball career. The coach at OSU developes QBs there. He was a QB there as a player and became head coach when Les Myles went to LSU.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2652 on: December 05, 2012, 04:48:35 PM »
I’ve managed to see Weeden once in a complete game, dallas. I saw the end of the Detroit game with Luck pullin’ it out Sunday. Only hunks of 49er games. Reckon the locals don’t wanna carry rookies apart from Griffin.

Happy the Texans ‘n Patriots are playin’ Monday night so they won’t have a choice. No rookie QBs but that should be a hell of a game.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2653 on: December 05, 2012, 04:58:54 PM »
The Texans have had a good defense for the last couple of years. The offense has started to come around since last year. The Pats don't have the edge in the AFC that they once had and Denver is much better since they got Manning this year. I'll be rootin' for the Texans on MNF.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2654 on: December 05, 2012, 07:15:31 PM »
Readin' NE over Houston by 3.5. I went with Houston in the straight up pool. MNF point total is the tie breaker. They have it set at 51.5, went with 50.

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2655 on: December 06, 2012, 06:15:53 AM »
AFC West 2012 Champs @ Raiders 2nite!
Great Rivalry here..... Just isn't the same W/O Al Davis......  This game Denver usually looses {Den @ Oak}....  ;D

Lets see how that PRIDE thing works out for the Donkeys... ;)  ;)  ;)

72 Days to Bud Shootout...77 Days to Duels...80 Days to DAYTONA 500...... 8)  8)  8)  8)

15 Days to the Apocalypse.... :-\
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2656 on: December 07, 2012, 04:55:36 PM »
I got to see some photos of Penske's  Fords for 2013.  The #2 is porting white wheels instead of yellow, the #22 is still painted in the Pennzoil colors. The front end of the new Fusion is more aerodynamic and the grill is bigger. I am sure the fabricators at Penske have been busy, turning Dodges into Fords.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2657 on: December 07, 2012, 06:09:06 PM »
26-13, not bad.  Woulda liked ta a seen the game.

Roland Deschain

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2658 on: December 07, 2012, 08:14:26 PM »
26-13, not bad.  Woulda liked ta a seen the game.

I'm impressed...... Eight wins in a row....  ;)  ;)  ;)   WOW!

What I seen of it before I konk'd out kind'da reminded me of that last NYG 'n dc team game.... :-\

'cept Palmer ain't NO Baylor Wonder Boy.... :D

a Win is a WIN!

8)
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2659 on: December 07, 2012, 10:26:10 PM »
I'm impressed...... Eight wins in a row....  ;)  ;)  ;)   WOW!

What I seen of it before I konk'd out kind'da reminded me of that last NYG 'n dc team game.... :-\

Now I really wish I had seen it.

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com