Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1297003 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2660 on: December 08, 2012, 03:51:06 AM »
The Bengals are the Cowboy's next opponent. They've got a purdy good 2nd year QB in Andy Dalton. He played 4yrs at TCU in Fort Worth. I got to watch him in action, in person and on TV. He was that good in college. The Bengals drafted him in the 2nd round of the draft. They got a steal. He ought to do well against the porous Dallas secondary.  The Browns drafted another TCU player, "Tank" Carter, a linebacker. He is playing on special teams for the Browns this year.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2661 on: December 09, 2012, 03:50:49 PM »
That’s why I cringe when he runs.

One more game ‘n the worse is 8 ‘n 8. All I wanted.

Hail
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2662 on: December 09, 2012, 03:53:45 PM »
Have absolutely NO sympathy for Cincinnati nor Baltimore......

God's look'n after 'ol Mike Shanahan.......

Baylor Wonder Boy is on the fast track to lose'n his head....Ding Dong Ding Dong..... No Body's home....
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Advertising

« Reply #2663 on: Today at 01:17:30 PM »

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2663 on: December 09, 2012, 03:56:13 PM »
Good on the Cowboys fer that win.  Had a feelin they would pull it off, that last kick might as well had crosshairs tween the goal posts.  In light of recent events there was a lot of extra pressure on the man ta get it just right.

Watching the turnover circus what is the Saints Giants game.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2664 on: December 09, 2012, 04:10:05 PM »
Good on the cowboys fer that win.

Watching the turnover circus what is the Saints Giants game.

They gotta way of pullin' games out. Didn't Thanksgivin' day. Heh, heh, heh.

With the locals here I ain't gotta choice ta watch anything but the Saints game.............................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2665 on: December 09, 2012, 04:25:22 PM »
Eli will pull it out and the G men will win another one. That 0-4 start for the Saints ruined their chances for the playoffs.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2666 on: December 09, 2012, 06:51:41 PM »
Defense... defense played hard on SF/ Miami game...Kaep pulled one of those Cam moves rushin' for 57 yrds for the last one... Arcey I've seen this kid soooooooo many times pull that off here at UNR. Still makes me cringe....
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2667 on: December 10, 2012, 05:44:57 AM »
Brownies finally had a laugher. Skins next, wonder if RG III is gonna be able to play? ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2668 on: December 10, 2012, 06:50:28 AM »
The knee has a bad sprain. The backup did a fair job. The Offensive coordinator can pick plays for him to simplify his plan. He will do okay. I think they should keep RGIII out for the game against the Browns.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2669 on: December 10, 2012, 06:56:49 AM »
The self-diagnosis:

"I'm not a doctor, but I know what an ACL feels like," Griffin said before leaving to have MRI. "And it doesn't feel like an ACL. ... If I felt that, I'd be pretty nervous. But we won the game, everybody's praying for me, I feel pretty good right now about the whole situation."

Thought Cousins did a damned good job myownself.

Good luck, Buck. Thinkin' one of us is gonna be disappointed tho.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #2670 on: December 10, 2012, 07:25:05 AM »
Wasn't sure the Pack was gonna do it, but they did.  :)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2671 on: December 10, 2012, 07:59:39 AM »
Slim, The Pack offensive line needs to give Aaron some protection and time in the pocket.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2672 on: December 10, 2012, 08:49:40 AM »
Eli will pull it out and the G men will win another one. That 0-4 start for the Saints ruined their chances for the playoffs.

He did but he finally got called fer ditchin the ball, seen him do it many a time an started ta wonder if'n they had changed the rules.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2673 on: December 10, 2012, 11:43:25 AM »
Leo, Some of those refs will let you get by with more, while others are more strict. I needed that 2nd pot O'Cawffee this morning. It's about 34 now and this lap robe feels purdy good. Sausage biskits for breakfast. I'm gonna fix a big Fritos pie fer lunch. That should warm me up. I'm lookin' forward to the Texans/Pats game. I'm pullin' for the Texans. I hope they can put a lot of pressure on Brady.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2674 on: December 10, 2012, 02:04:33 PM »
It's an important game Pop an a good thing we got two TVs.  Monday night is when Lil has ta watch bad singers try ta be the next big thing.  She works hard so I don' take that away from her, just laugh when I walk through the other room.

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2675 on: December 10, 2012, 02:09:51 PM »
Leo, If those network big shots were relying on me to watch American Idol, The Voice, or X factor, they would not be on the air any more. Reality shows don't fit my demographics.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2676 on: December 10, 2012, 02:16:40 PM »
I get under her skin by callin it American Midol. 

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2677 on: December 10, 2012, 04:33:56 PM »
Leo, The Cowboys next opponent is your Steelers this weekend. The Cowboys have to win all 3 of their last games.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2678 on: December 10, 2012, 07:30:59 PM »
The Cowboys have to win all 3 of their last games.

Have to? Will they go *poof* if they don't? I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope I hope.

Fat lady watches all kindsa crap. The NIS thing with a guy Tom Selleck's girl friend shot in the back in one of his TV things. Funny when they go ta Little Creek 'n there's mountains in the background. Little Creek's flat as a board 'n barely above mean high tide.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2679 on: December 10, 2012, 09:01:40 PM »
The Pats were leading the Texans, 21-0, and it wasn't even half time. I'm watching the NFR now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com