Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1297026 times)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2620 on: December 01, 2012, 12:56:04 PM »
I just read Tony Stewart was offered an Indy Car next year.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2621 on: December 01, 2012, 01:20:18 PM »
The Chief involved in the murder/suicide was 4 year LB Jovan Belcher. My prayers for his and the victim's family 'n friends.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2622 on: December 01, 2012, 02:33:17 PM »
Arcey, It seems like there are more of those murder/suicide's around the holidays than any other times of the year. I feel sorry for the ones who had to witness the suicide.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #2623 on: Today at 02:32:03 PM »

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2623 on: December 02, 2012, 06:30:03 PM »
Denver Broncos
AFC West CHAMPS 2 years in a row!

76 Days to Bud Shootout - 81 Days to Duels - 84 Days to DAYTONA 500!  ;D
19 days to the Apocalypse!.....

time to sleep to the cowboys & eagles.... :-\  :-\  :-\
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2624 on: December 02, 2012, 07:38:51 PM »
I didn't think that you were a Bronco fan? We very seldom get to see the Broncos play because I live in the South. We usually get the Texans game, which I would rather watch them than the Cowboys.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2625 on: December 02, 2012, 07:51:46 PM »
I didn't think that you were a Bronco fan? We very seldom get to see the Broncos play because I live in the South. We usually get the Texans game, which I would rather watch them than the Cowboys.

LOL......  I'm one of those "frustrated" fans that has had a gut full of "Wait 'til NEXT year"...  Let's just say I've made more money bet'n against those dang Donkeys!..... LOL

I'ma Texans fan too 'cause I always admired Gary Kubiak plus hated to see the Oilers move to TN....  wanna see Houston some day as it's on my bucket list....  furthest South I've been is Founders Ranch in NM.

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2626 on: December 02, 2012, 09:23:36 PM »
Been a " die-hard" fan since Denver's Elway's days... won't change my "alliance" for any $$. I could bet any amount 2 mi. away at any sport's book but won't...
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2627 on: December 03, 2012, 06:07:41 AM »
" Wait till next year" is written in stone in Cleveland, for all three sports teams. ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2628 on: December 03, 2012, 06:29:47 AM »
Wanted ta see the Browns' game. Like the bad weather stuff but it wasn't carried here.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2629 on: December 03, 2012, 07:17:28 AM »
They won, Arcey. Not pretty, but a "W" nontheless ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2630 on: December 03, 2012, 08:22:42 AM »
Another "ugly" win for the Cowboys. The next 2 games are crucial.  They are within 2 games of my prediction of 8-8. Cincinatti and Pittsburg are both capable beating them. I don't know whether an 8-8 record will save Garrett's or Rob Ryan's jobs for next year. Jerry was not happy until the end of the game, after Dallas took the lead.   The Cowboys are much like the evening soap opera, "Dallas".   Jerry gets my vote for the role of J R.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2631 on: December 03, 2012, 08:58:01 AM »
Two straight wins for the Browns. Better’n what Baltimore ‘n Pittsburgh can offer right now.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2632 on: December 03, 2012, 10:01:05 AM »
Cable's been out fer 24 hours, got no footsball yessaday.  Good ta know I can come here an see what all went on at the grid iron.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2633 on: December 03, 2012, 11:32:28 AM »
Leo, The Steelers beat Baltimore without "Big Ben". I have never been a Steelers fan, I can remember when the Steelers were in the NFL East with Dallas.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2634 on: December 03, 2012, 12:47:33 PM »
I always watch the Steelers, it's a family tradition.  Cable finally came back so at least I can watch the Monday night show.  I'll pull fer Arcey's Skins.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2635 on: December 03, 2012, 12:54:25 PM »
Leo, If you have not seen RG III in action, you are in for a treat. I've followed the kid's career in college, because the Moose is an alumni. He is something special to watch, he will carry the Skins as far as they will let him. Arcey wasn't a believer in him at first, but he's come around after watching the games.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2636 on: December 03, 2012, 01:18:00 PM »
I'm lookin forward ta it.  Gotta catch up fer missin the action yesserday.

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2637 on: December 03, 2012, 06:29:46 PM »
ELI can be good at times, as well. Hopefully, It will be a good game to watch.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2638 on: December 03, 2012, 07:10:31 PM »
Reckon Griffin's good 'nuff 'til they can find somethin' better. Maybe fifteen er sixteen years from now.

Boy's scary. He gets a couple years experience 'n stays healthy ain't no tellin' what he'll do. Hell of a draft.

One game at a time.

Hail.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2639 on: December 03, 2012, 08:11:04 PM »
Been a " die-hard" fan since Denver's Elway's days... won't change my "alliance" for any $$. I could bet any amount 2 mi. away at any sport's book but won't...

NO DISRESPECT Ms. Letty; however them there donkeys aren't but a few months older then I and it took 'til John Elway to make 'em worth a fly'n @^%$*& in a donut hole in my entire Colorado Territory life.......  Won a bunch of bucks bet'n against this QB'n too in the early days of the #7 era.....  ESPECIALLY the XXI Super Bowl against that dc Team where they set ALL KINDS of RECORDS......  all NOT to be proud of.....   :D :D :D  :D  :D
Raped the Donkey Fans of their $$$$$$ then.....  ;D  ;D  ;D

#7 ISSSSsssss "Head Cheese" (not that Deli stuff) NOW I'm BECOMING a believer....  ;)

Let's seeee what the Baylor Wonder Boy will do against the Eli 2nite...  ???  ???  ???

;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com