Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1293409 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2580 on: November 18, 2012, 06:23:51 PM »
Forgot to mention that HMS got their FIRST WIN at Homestead....  Thank you Jeff Gordon!  :D  :D  :D

Looks like Martin Truex Jr. felt that Jeffy should eat with the Boys after all......  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

The Jr's night out.... toss'n back cold one an' shoot'n pool... ;)

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #2581 on: November 18, 2012, 06:32:19 PM »
I guess WW won't have to sit at the kid's table after all.  They prolly didn't want to see him cry.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2582 on: November 18, 2012, 06:43:44 PM »
Heck, Tex. Prolly the last chance he'll get. Oh well……………………………………..

A mileage win is a win. Ain’t an ass-kicker, kinda sneaky, but it’s a win. The 2 got more’n one like that this season. Long’s they’re runnin’ this compound the teams are gonna have to adapt or lose.

Ya get down to numbers, if it weren’t for mileage races ‘n MIS, whatizname in the renumbered 25 wouldn’t have won a race in over six years. Patrick, none as a professional driver.

Now I can watch football 'n it'll be at least a year without a thief's car holdin' championship....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #2583 on: Today at 03:45:58 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2583 on: November 18, 2012, 09:12:51 PM »
I'll drink to that!  It will a learning process for the Penske teams to change from Dodge to Ford. It's been several years since they had Fords. I figger that 5-time will be strong again and I think that Edwrds will bounce back.  Smoke still has another Championship left in him. Kenseth will be adjusting to a new team and a different brand of car.  The off-season will be a busy one till Daytona in 2013, and a interesting one as well.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2584 on: November 19, 2012, 07:39:01 AM »
The Brownies gave that one away in the second half, TLD >:(

Coaching staff just don't have it, they can't adjust on the fly. The defense up front was good, but the banged up secondary was the Achilles heel :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2585 on: November 19, 2012, 08:16:18 AM »
I was pullin' hard for ya, Buck.

"There was some serious scoreboard watching in the Washington Redskins locker room.'Did Dallas lose?' right guard Kory Lichtensteiger asked reporters."

So was the team.........................
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2586 on: November 19, 2012, 08:55:37 AM »
Arcey, The Skins whupped the hated Philly Eagles yesterday. Go Skins! RGIII had 4 TD passes.  I told he was special. The Browns/Cowboys game was ugly. The Ohio teams have got two purdy QBs,  Cincy has Dalton(TCU) and the Browns have Weeden(Okie State).

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2587 on: November 19, 2012, 12:13:30 PM »
He’s different than what I’ve come to expect in a Redskins uniform. Reports say he had a perfect QB ratin’ yestitty. Don’t know how that’s done with an incomplete pass but I really don’t care. 15 of 16, 4 TD passes ‘n 84 yards runnin’ is more’n I can ask.

He's a hoot to watch. Reminds me of Fran Tarkenton.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2588 on: November 19, 2012, 02:45:52 PM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2589 on: November 19, 2012, 03:38:22 PM »
Maybe he will get the #11 since Brian Scott won't be back next year for JGR.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2590 on: November 20, 2012, 06:06:31 AM »
Glad Campbell’s gone but damned if it wasn’t sad watchin’ ‘im get a butt whippin’ last night.

He's as tough as they come 'n passable when things are goin’ right. When they go wrong he just can’t think fast ‘nuff ta get the job done.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2591 on: November 20, 2012, 08:02:09 AM »
Arcey, RGIII gets to 'feast" on the porous Dallas secondary on Thanksgiving Day. Good luck to him and the Skins.  Dallas finally made it 5-5, inching closer to my prediction of 8-8.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2592 on: November 20, 2012, 08:12:50 AM »
Been spyin’ their boards. Got some fans werried. Good. ‘Skins folks is werried too.

They’re doin’ the third grader, school yard stuff. Referrin’ ta Griffin as ‘Bob.’

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2593 on: November 20, 2012, 11:27:22 AM »
Arcey, I don't expect them to play any better than they did against the Browns. They have a non-existent pass rush and a ragged a__ secondary. Robert should have a feast.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2594 on: November 20, 2012, 01:21:56 PM »
Robert should have a feast.

I shall enjoy watching the young man ply his craft.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2595 on: November 20, 2012, 01:31:42 PM »
Well, It looks like One Main Financial will be Sadler's primary sponsor in the NNS in 2013.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2596 on: November 20, 2012, 03:00:26 PM »
Yeah. That helps explain the Sadler deal.

Lookin’ forward to Vickers full time. If he can match Logano’s wins he’ll be in contention for the championship. Mercifully, Patrick is goin’ cup so she won’t be winnin’ all of ‘em. Gonna be tough waitin’ ta see she her debut at Martinsville – she’s gonna knock ‘em dead.

Looks like Monster is goin’ ta Gibbs ‘n he’s gonna stick Busch back inta the NNS schedule like he used to. Can’t figger if Busch is gonna fold the NNS thing or hang onto it. If it folds, what becomes of Mike Beam ‘n Rick Ren?

Said something about puttin’ Wallace in a KBM truck ‘n a few NNW series races, he did pretty good in the 18. Kinda like to see that. Ain’t seen much on the other development kids. Interested in Truex in particular.

Shore Lodge belongs to Brian Scott. He's been mentioned for the truck. Wonderin’ if he’s gonna be in the picture.

Silly season. Other stuff………….

Ain’t paid much attention to the championship finish thing ‘til taday. Brian almost has his parity by driver. Fiat #1, Toyota #2, Government Motors #3 ‘n if Biffle’d done a bit better woulda been Ford #4. As it was it was Ford #5. Interestin’.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2597 on: November 20, 2012, 03:51:24 PM »
I remember when Mike was Bill Elliot's crew chief and Rick was Ron Hornaday's crew chief. They are good folks and they deserve good jobs in one of the Series.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2598 on: November 20, 2012, 04:12:50 PM »
I just read on Yahoo that Danica is getting a divorce after 7 years  of marriage. I guess she is back on the market again. I hope we have more bikini shots and swimsuit calendars.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2599 on: November 20, 2012, 04:47:36 PM »
Gotta hunch when it comes ta sponsors she’s had the seven year itch fer ‘bout…… uhhhhh………. how long’s she been in racin’?

Wonder how many fan boys called the cell phone nummer on the insurance company commercial thinkin’ it was really hers. Affer all, their hero sez it is on the TV. As if they had a shot at it if it was anyway.…………….

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com