Author Topic: Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started  (Read 337374 times)

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Wish they'd put a zert in mine back in '87.  :) Truck rolled and the window crank turned into a mellon baller ginst my right knee. 
     The hole was big enough to stick yer fist in.  I was in so much shock that I didn't even relize what happened until me an my 2 buddies got to the horsepital.  I thought, "dang, I ripped my pants"--then I looked inside the rip   :o  Still acts up and is expected to only get worse as the years go by.  Dang thing kep me outta the service  :(
     Well enough of my moanin for one day  ;D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
I'm not sure if I can be associated with you anymore, SP.  I mean... who, really, WHO in their right mind will let an apple pie sit uneaten? :o :o :o 
This does seem disturbed, doesn't it?

Happy Birthday to the wee young one, Stoney. ;)

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
This does seem disturbed, doesn't it?

Happy Birthday to the wee young one, Stoney. ;)

Very disturbed Marshall.  If it had dutch topping it's down right criminal.  :D

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Advertising

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
Brother Sleep, I ate supper with Jackie and OT at a Steakhouse in Van Buren called Big Jake's.  They got peanuts that you shell and eat and they bring you pinto beans as an appetizer before the meal.  The Steaks are wonderful.  I had a great time visiting with them and I showed them some pictures that I had stored on the computer of Miss Victoria.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Tensleep

• Damned Ol' Ranger
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Dealer in Bullets and Gun Butter
  • Liked:
I know that y'all had a great time.
OT and Jackie are top notch folks.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
Evenin' pards.  Y'all notice SP is hidin' out since admitting that he forwent the pie.  I guess he's feeling the shame.  The only way he can make up is by eating three times the portion tonight. ;D

Glad y'all had a nice meal, TL.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
Mebbe Cuzzin Stoney aint hidin, mebbe hiz mouf iz jest plum full!  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
well we made it home safe and sound and full as ticks,  as TLD said we sure had a good time visiting and getting to put a face to a name. hope we can get together again, if you come back this way.

wish we could all get together and vist like that. ;D  

Tensleep, we gonna havta take you and Miss Annie over to Big Jake's  I know you'd like them Pinto beans and steaks.

temperature's dropped to 30 up here, nothing falling outa the sky right now, still calling for a little snow.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Sod Buster

• My Barn, My Rules
  • Top Active Citizen
  • What happens in the Barn - Stays in the Barn
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
... mebbe hiz mouf iz jest plum full!  ;D

Full of plums?
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
Full of plums?

Hopefuly apples  ;)
     I have ta admit, that bottom crust is much better after settin overnight.  Takes on a whole new texture.  Some foods I intentionaly wait a day to eat cuz I night in the fridge only make em better.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
Hopefuly apples  ;)
     I have ta admit, that bottom crust is much better after settin overnight.  Takes on a whole new texture.  Some foods I intentionaly wait a day to eat cuz I night in the fridge only make em better.

Leo

Hopefully not hoss apples! :o :o
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:

Now that would be criminal--lest the pony had a steady diet of cinnomin an brown sugar  ;D

Roland Deschain

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
Coffee's ready

ain't it amazing how our camp fire keeps going without any maintance,  it must be getting some of that firewood that Slim keeps cutting, seems to be stoked up 24 hrs a day  ;D  always ready to make a pot of Coffee

about an inch or so of snow here so far,  as much as 6 inches to the North of us, near the Missouri border, still coming down but awful light.  about 24 degrees

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Evenin' pards.  Y'all notice SP is hidin' out since admitting that he forwent the pie.  I guess he's feeling the shame.  The only way he can make up is by eating three times the portion tonight. ;D

Glad y'all had a nice meal, TL.
I t'wernt hidin'.  I did have me a piece of that there pie last night. ;D  I even let me bride have a piece.

Mebbe Cuzzin Stoney aint hidin, mebbe hiz mouf iz jest plum full!  ;D
My mouth is always full.  That's why I use the internet to type instead of the phone.
Full of plums?
That is not a bad thing.
Hopefuly apples  ;)

Leo
Yup they was apples.  BTW, you sure have a way of makin' a man want to leave work and go home for another piece of pie.
Now that would be criminal--lest the pony had a steady diet of cinnomin an brown sugar  ;D
Putting these two quotes together takes away my desire to go home and have that piece of pie.

Thanks for the Coffee OT.

I had me my first full blown migraine in a looooooooooooooong time yesterday.  I'm just real glad it only lasted the evening and went away with a good night's rest.  I've had one last 8 days.  I was suicidal.

Y'all have a good day.

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I just read the statement below on another forum.  I had to pass it on. ;D

Your dog really is you best friend.

If you don't believe it, just try this experiment.

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour.

When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you?

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Ozark Tracker.

Glad ta hear it didn't last very long, Stoney. Mine lasted about 8 hours.

;D ;D ;D ;D

'Tis 5° and sunny. High of 27°.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Scarlet Angel

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Howdy from Texas y'all  ;D

Been riding the beach somewhere round Houston and then to Fredericksburg for a long day on horseback that was alot of fun. The weather for the 17 mile trek into Luchenback was really nice. The next day it turned so I with opted out since my horse was tired and one of my traveling companions horses really needed the break.

Yesterday we were supposed to ride but they had rain and 30+ winds. We packed up and came home. Today looks to be very nice here in Houston, I'm not sure what kind of trouble we are going to get into  ;D

Trinity we tried the place you suggested in Fredericksburg. Was very good. One of the girls and I split a dinner and carrot cake that was really good...then they brought the chocolate desert to the table, we proceeded to share that too  ::) Girls on the town what can I say  :D

Not sure when I'll be able to check in again. Y'all be good as ya can be. Hope everyone is doing well as I have not had time to catch up on the reading.

Wandering Angel
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I’d hate to be the one on the hell side.” ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310

Some states it illegal to do that to your dog

Miz Scarlett,    yeeeee haaaaaaa

Thanks for the Coffee OT ;D I checked in here around 0300 before I went to bed, the coals were still glowing
Mathew 5.9

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
I love these rare mornins wherein I acthaly get to sit down an have a cup a cowboy coffee with y'all.  :)  Thanks OT.
     It's 7:30 an 40 or so outside.  Pup's hit a normal routine by now an everthings great sleepwise.
     Good to here from ya Angel, yer missin early spring out here in Nor Cal.  Glad yer havin fun!
     Some years back one a the teenagers friends insisted he wanted to ride home from the pizza parlor in my trunk...never had so much fun with the gas an the breaks in my life  ;D  Na, I didn't hurt him but all of us in the car couldnt stop laughin hearin him bounce around in there an neither could he  8)

Leo

Roland Deschain

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Hey, y’all.

Sounds like SA is havin’ her a good ole time.

‘Bout seventy out. Sun in ‘n out. Got errands ta run.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com