Author Topic: Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started  (Read 339768 times)

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I don't remember if you had said or not,  but Tensleep had told us you had a good visit, he and Miss Annie had stopped back by here, after they had met you and stayed the night, on their way home.   We usually get to enjoy their company when they travel this way. 
Ellie gets a chance to get out here and run with our dogs, we just all have a good time. ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
I have a Female Chocolate Lab also.  We had a male Border Collie that lived to be 15. I have enjoyed seeing your pictures of Clea. It reminds me of my Skipper.  He is the only one of our dogs that I don't have any photos of.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
  considering the time zone y'll is up early...................every one else must be heading to the range.....

Putting some biscuits in 20 minutes they'll be hot....

OT you always report the best sounding places to eat...I'd like all ya could eat pinto's
Mathew 5.9

Advertising

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  considering the time zone y'll is up early...................every one else must be heading to the range.....

Putting some biscuits in 20 minutes they'll be hot....

OT you always report the best sounding places to eat...I'd like all ya could eat pinto's

along about 5 the coyotes were really carrying on with a tune, so I got up to see if around daylight they might be in 22 magnum range,  but they left out before then. :)

and course you need something to do before the food starts coming so they got them buckets of peanuts and just throw the hulls on the floor till ya get yer beans.  ;D

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
Mornin' pards, thanks fer tha corffee.

Well, LR, since no one want's the biscuits, I'll have 'em. ;D

Did I ever mention that I LOVE snow?

OT, that steak place sounds excellent even though I'm not much of a bean fan.  They don't taste like meat. ;D

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 114
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub.

'Tis 16°and sunny. High of 30°.

I'z gonna find some wood ta cut and haul.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1

Slim

Should be a simple task in the land of too many trees.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Should be a simple task in the land of too many trees.
The problem is getting to 'em with all the sn*w on the ground.  ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Offline Marshal Will Wingam

• Garden Variety
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 308
Mornin' pards. It's a good day for coffee. ±800 ovc with fog. It should burn off in a few hours, though. We're out to watch the dogs chase sheep. My wife wants to see how they do with herding. This should be most interesting.

That sounds like a good thing to do. I like making small, burnable pieces of wood. Of course, we don't have the sn*w to deal with.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
The problem is getting to 'em with all the sn*w on the ground.  ::)

Slim

What about the snow in the trees? :o :o

Good luck.  I just went out and got breakfast.  57 degrees out there.  NIIIIIIIIIIICE!
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
Mornin' all............barely. 27 here with some sun. Feelin' somewhat better today ::)
 OT, I'd suggest the Sony's. Customer support is pretty good. I've got the 32" LCD Bravia model. Set up's pretty straight forward and pretty easy to operate. Stick with the LCD's as the plasma's still have more quality issues. Unless you're a real picture file, the 720P sets are good enough. Got ours at Wally World at about $100 less than Best Buy's sale price. Once I got the HD box from TWC, the picture is phenominal. I also got an up-convert DVD player as the DVD part of our combo unit here was out anyway. On 720P the upconvert made our standard DVD's look Much better............Buck 8) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Mornin' all............barely. 27 here with some sun. Feelin' somewhat better today ::)
 OT, I'd suggest the Sony's. Customer support is pretty good. I've got the 32" LCD Bravia model. Set up's pretty straight forward and pretty easy to operate. Stick with the LCD's as the plasma's still have more quality issues. Unless you're a real picture file, the 720P sets are good enough. Got ours at Wally World at about $100 less than Best Buy's sale price. Once I got the HD box from TWC, the picture is phenominal. I also got an up-convert DVD player as the DVD part of our combo unit here was out anyway. On 720P the upconvert made our standard DVD's look Much better............Buck 8) ;)

The fella there at Best Buy said he thought for the money the Sony was the best,   it seemed to have one of the best pictures, we'll be hooking it up to our satalilite dish.

Offline Stoney Pete

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Good afternoon.  I'll pass on the coffee as it well past that time for me.  Only one game left for my daughter.  Her Basketball team is still undefeated.  Here to hoping for a perfect season.  Regardless, they have the trophy all sewn up.

See you all in the funny papers.

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Very good news, Stoney. Tell her congrats fer me.

What about the snow in the trees? :o :o
'Tain't much sn*w in the dead ones. Plenty of snow in the live pines, though. But, I ain't cutting them.

Found some black locusts and small dead oaks not very far across the road. But I still have ta haul it with the kids plastic sleds 'cuz there's a 4' tall sn*w bank in front of the drive on that side of the road.  ::) I'll post some sn*w pics later.

Slim

Offline Sod Buster

• My Barn, My Rules
  • Top Active Citizen
  • What happens in the Barn - Stays in the Barn
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
I just went out and got breakfast.  57 degrees out there.  NIIIIIIIIIIICE!

What did you find outside to eat?  Animal or vegetable?  Did ya skin it first or just stuff it in yer mouth?
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Got the wood box filled in the house and a pile in the corn crib. Run outta chainsaw gas. Have ta pick some up next week.

I'z in the garage working on fixin' another computer.

Slim

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
What did you find outside to eat?  Animal or vegetable?  Did ya skin it first or just stuff it in yer mouth?

remenber who your asking  :o

Offline Sod Buster

• My Barn, My Rules
  • Top Active Citizen
  • What happens in the Barn - Stays in the Barn
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
remenber who your asking  :o

I know..... ;D ;D ;D
Sometimes I like to pull his leg!  :D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Hey, y’all.

Ain’t believin’ how lucky we’ve been with the weather. It was breezy but real nice at the range taday.

Sure didn’t shoot with a pinch. I wrote the thing too easy. Had a good time. Starvin’ ‘n when this race is over I’m gonna have me some dead cow. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
I'z waiting fer this sn*w ta disappear so I can go shoot a match. I walked in the woods today. Sn*w is up ta my knees, 22". I don't know if my feet were touching the ground though.  ::) There are several layers of ice in the sn*w. So, we lost some depth to melting.

Slim

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com