Author Topic: MAY we continue with the Cawfee, Tea and Foodstuffs?  (Read 60131 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: MAY we continue with the Cawfee, Tea and Foodstuffs?
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2015, 07:48:10 PM »
Victoria and I had Chili dogs for lunch. Moose brought home Chinese Take-Out for Supper. I'm full. The rain starts tomorrow and lasts all week.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2015, 05:24:23 AM »
The Cawffee and Hot water are ready. Enjoy! Moose brought home date-nut bread and I am having a couple of slices with my Cawffee.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2015, 05:32:20 AM »
Thanks for the coffee,TLD ;)

59 and damp here. Showers and possible t-storms in the forecast for today ::)

We mowed some again yesterday after doing some repair work on the pool's filtration system. It's up and running now, on schedule for Memorial Day start up ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Advertising

« Reply #43 on: Today at 06:57:33 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2015, 09:14:07 AM »
I am waiting for the rains to start. The Cawffee is tasty this morning. No clue for lunch. We going to a Tex-Mex place for a Cinco de Mayo celebration.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 426
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2015, 11:01:16 AM »
Congrats on your Life membership...Jim  :)

Chick'n' salad sandwich is on the menu for lunch ...

Maybe Tex-Mex later
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2015, 12:53:43 PM »
My sausage, cheese potatoe bake here.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2015, 04:51:22 PM »
Got to meet the wife in a bit.  She made an appointment to get some advice on insurance, now that we are both turning 65.

I think Samantha (our female cat) and I share an allergy!  We have both been sneezing for the last week or so.  I don’t know about her but my eyes have also been itching like mad.

In the low 70’s today, then supposed to cool down and rain tomorrow.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2015, 05:03:35 PM »
My sausage, cheese potatoe bake here.

please elaborate , that sounds good

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2015, 08:08:52 PM »
Take cast iron with lid (could use something else but why?)  melt a bit of butter in the bottom, put a layer of cut up taters in, season to taste, add layer of cooked sausage, layer of shredded cheese, more taters and cheese, put on lid and bake at about 350 for 1 1/2-2 hours.

Meat I grabbed was burger and not my homemade sausage, added cumin, oregano and some red pepper sauce and cooked that with some onion.  Put cumin and oregano on taters and called in Cinco de Mayo bake, still was good.   Going to experiment in a couple weeks on making it the night before and baking it in camp over night for breakfast.

Be handy one morning at the muster.

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2015, 08:17:22 PM »
I'm  going to try Italian sausage & red bliss potatoes    maybe some red bell pepper & onion

I'm thinking cheddar & jack ?   

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2015, 09:13:39 PM »
They all sound tasty. Moose and I went to On The Border and had some tasty Tex-Mex food to eat. I had some cold Bud Light on tap and Moose had frozen Margaritas. I am ready for bed, maybe the Bud Lights will help me to sleep.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2015, 09:32:22 PM »
Ain't no right way, ain't no wrong way.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2015, 05:19:30 AM »
I'll start a pot ::)

59 and cloudy here. Did get some rain and boomers in the evening. ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2015, 05:57:27 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I started one about 10 minutes ago. It should be ready to drink shortly. It is a 2 pot morning. We got heavy rains all night, so I didn't get much sleep. There will be naps today.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2015, 07:45:50 AM »
I got the yards mowed before the rains started. It is supposed to rain all week. The ground is full, I don't know where it will go. I had a couple of slices of date-nut bread with my Cawffee. It is nap time.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2015, 09:44:50 AM »
Just went to the DMV place to renew the plates on The Field Marshall, walked out the door at 9:12 and walked back in at 9:36, took 4 minutes inside, the person before me wasn't quite done when I got there. ::) ;D ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2015, 11:43:10 AM »
Supposed to only get to about 60 today.  Rain is expected to start about moon.  Throrms  to start about 4:00.

Getting out of cooking tonight.  We are refinancing our mortgage (combining a first and second, and changing from a 30 year to a 15 year).  As we’re 9 years into the first mortgage this brings the payoff time about 6 years closer, and the best part is the payment is actually less than the two current ones put together.  Supper will be a stop on the way home at a local brew pub that has great bear batter fish.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2015, 05:13:34 PM »
I had some leftover Chinese food for Lunch. No clue for Supper tonight.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2015, 06:47:38 PM »
Bunch a naders SW of me about 90 miles out, got so many they're having trouble telling which is which, pretty much wiped out Roseland, but at 0.27 square miles and 235 people it ain't hard, no reports of injuries.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2015, 08:06:35 PM »
They are reporting Funnel clouds around Moore, Oklahoma. The Weather Bureau reported that we had 11 twisters around the Metroplex last Sunday night.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com