Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

Quotesame electrcal output for both areas
Okay Ross:  hello, hope your weekend is good.
I will have to ask this:  the 'both areas'?   Isn't a windfarm based on square miles of capacity and units?
If so, what are the going rates from State to state?
If so, how can it be the same?  Just a dumb hick question, as you put it.

I don't think comparing Ok to Ks is applicable...if so, please quote a source of math of application.

ready with pen and paper.

Patriot

Quote from: flintauqua on June 24, 2012, 12:34:54 PM
...what I have presented repeatedly just gets overlooked by them, like I never even posted it.

Perhaps there's a reason for that you haven't considered.

Quote from: flintauqua on June 24, 2012, 12:34:54 PM
I encourage everyone in Elk County to contact their commissioner directly and/or go to the courthouse and find out exactly what is going on, not take Ross or Kevin Wray's word on anything.  What they present is not the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, but they want everyone to believe it is.

Contacting the courthouse &  officials is the smartest suggestion you've made yet. Look over all available documentation too in order to determine if the prattle and street rumors match the facts.  I concur with Charles Mahlon Durbin's advice.  He's on to something Ross and I have been recommending for ages.  Better late than never Charles. As for your efforts to stifle free speech and violate personal privacy, I wouldn't recommend those to anybody.  And slander is still a criminal offense.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

QuoteAnd slander is still a criminal offense.

What is done in Vegas Elk County, stays in Elk County...good luck with that scenario! 

ready and off to party...cha-ching!  my Glenn Miller dance tunes...sorry for my drama!

flintauqua

Quote from: Patriot on June 24, 2012, 02:58:10 PM
Perhaps there's a reason for that you haven't considered.

Contacting the courthouse &  officials is the smartest suggestion you've made yet. Look over all available documentation too in order to determine if the prattle and street rumors match the facts.  I concur with Charles Mahlon Durbin's advice.  He's on to something Ross and I have been recommending for ages.  Better late than never Charles. As for your efforts to stifle free speech and violate personal privacy, I wouldn't recommend those to anybody.  And slander is still a criminal offense.

Standard operating proceedure for Kevin Wray (Patriot).  Anyone who dares speak in defiance of him or Ross shall immediately be threatened into shutting up.  Same Stuff, Different Day!
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Patriot

Quote from: flintauqua on June 24, 2012, 03:46:59 PM
...Anyone who dares speak in defiance of him or Ross shall immediately be threatened into shutting up.  Same Stuff, Different Day!

Where, exactly,have you been 'threatened' into shutting up?  Perhaps a re-read of many of the early posts on this thread would redirect your perception of who uses threats or intimidation to achieve such ends.  Perhaps a lengthy discussion with the forum ownership would as well.  Defiance is not the same thing as slander or libel.  Your speech, I opine, breeches the line between the former and the latter.  Remember, the primary intent of the first amendment was to prevent the stifling of criticism of government by the citizens not the protection of slanderous speech or libelous writings directed with malice at private citizens by other private citizens.  In short, one should be careful what they say to and about whom, especially in a public forum.  Criticizing government and government officials is one thing what you're doing is quite another.  Defy all you want, that's fine.  Assigning some malicious motive that is not provable or assassination of character is quite another.  Both civil and criminal law make that quite clear.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: readyaimduck on June 24, 2012, 02:36:34 PM
Okay Ross:  hello, hope your weekend is good.
I will have to ask this:  the 'both areas'?   Isn't a windfarm based on square miles of capacity and units?
If so, what are the going rates from State to state?
If so, how can it be the same?  Just a dumb hick question, as you put it.

I don't think comparing Ok to Ks is applicable...if so, please quote a source of math of application.

ready with pen and paper.

Well hello Ready.
Yeah, I'm having a pretty good weekend, just keep praying for rain.

The windfarms to the best of my knowledge and I'm sure that is right, are based on gross wattage output.

Now whether Enid's moneys are based on anything or not, I can't say.
It may only be just a gift from Enel (the windfarm).

That's the best I cna tell you, with out further research.

I hope that helps.

flintauqua

Quote from: Patriot on June 24, 2012, 04:09:32 PM
Where, exactly,have you been 'threatened' into shutting up?  Perhaps a re-read of many of the early posts on this thread would redirect your perception of who uses threats or intimidation to achieve such ends.  Perhaps a lengthy discussion with the forum ownership would as well.  Defiance is not the same thing as slander or libel.  Your speech, I opine, breeches the line between the former and the latter.  Remember, the primary intent of the first amendment was to prevent the stifling of criticism of government by the citizens not the protection of slanderous speech or libelous writings directed with malice at private citizens by other private citizens.  In short, one should be careful what they say to and about whom, especially in a public forum.  Criticizing government and government officials is one thing what you're doing is quite another.  Defy all you want, that's fine.  Assigning some malicious motive that is not provable or assassination of character is quite another.  Both civil and criminal law make that quite clear.

Doesn't what you just posted prove my statement about being threatened into shutting up?

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on June 24, 2012, 04:12:59 PM
Well hello Ready.
Yeah, I'm having a pretty good weekend, just keep praying for rain.

The windfarms to the best of my knowledge and I'm sure that is right, are based on gross wattage output.

Now whether Enid's moneys are based on anything or not, I can't say.
It may only be just a gift from Enel (the windfarm).

That's the best I cna tell you, with out further research.

I hope that helps.

All Kansas wind farms are exempt from ad valorem taxation, so any revenue received from the wind farm must come from a negotiated PILOT.  Most of the PILOTs in Kansas, including Elk County's, are based on nameplate capacity of the wind generating units.  I cannot find a PILOT in Kansas that collects more per MW of nameplate capacity than the one Elk County negotiated does.

In Oklahoma, the entire wind farm is added to the tax base of all taxing units in which it is built:  state, county, school district, watershed district, extension service, community college, etc.  The wind farm is appraised, a valuation determined by existing mathematical formula, mil levies are assessed, and a tax bill computed, just like any other parcel in the ad valorem tax base.  No negotiation required, no action required other than what is normal proceedure for any other parcel.

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on June 24, 2012, 03:46:59 PM
Standard operating proceedure for Kevin Wray (Patriot).  Anyone who dares speak in defiance of him or Ross shall immediately be threatened into shutting up.  Same Stuff, Different Day!

Now, that's a giant crock of stuff !        

I've said many, many times everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But the truth is, if you care to go back and check thiis thread, I'm the one that was threatened with a lawsuit.
I'm the one that recieved a backhanded death threat ?
Remember when some one said they were printing out every post I do, so they could sue me ?

My reponse was somthing, like have a good time. Really, I believe it would be a waste of paper, don't you?

Wouldn't that have been an attempt and a threat to shut me up?

So, who really is telling who to shut up?

I never make threats. Threats in my opinion are not a nice thing.

I'm sorry you seem to have misconstrued what is really happening.

I'd really like to hear from a lot ore of Elk County Citizens, how about you.

I have even asked the Konnected Kounty Kommissioner to talk with us further and clearly asked for a two way, open honest dialog.

Check back a few months, they were here but left.

So who really is telling who to shut up?

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on June 24, 2012, 04:15:31 PM
All Kansas wind farms are exempt from ad valorem taxation, so any revenue received from the wind farm must come from a negotiated PILOT.  Most of the PILOTs in Kansas, including Elk County's, are based on nameplate capacity of the wind generating units.  I cannot find a PILOT in Kansas that collects more per MW of nameplate capacity than the one Elk County negotiated does.

In Oklahoma, the entire wind farm is added to the tax base of all taxing units in which it is built:  state, county, school district, watershed district, extension service, community college, etc.  The wind farm is appraised, a valuation determined by existing mathematical formula, mil levies are assessed, and a tax bill computed, just like any other parcel in the ad valorem tax base.  No negotiation required, no action required other than what is normal proceedure for any other parcel.

That's wattage, right?  
And we are still talking about the same company at both places and same wattage, at both places right?
And we are still talking $1 million vs $3 million, right?

Neither sum is considered taxes to the community or the county, right?

I.E. P.I.L.O.T. means it is not tax money Elk County is recieving, right?

Still talking $1 million vs $3 million, right?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk