Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on September 25, 2011, 09:57:50 AM
I see no games being played...I can see plainly, under their name, the ability to PM them.  Perhaps they've just taken advantage of the blocking ability?

You need to open your eyes and also do a little thinking while reading. It would be most helpful.

Catwoman

Ross, this coming from you after totally not getting Warph's commentary on tolerance and civility?  Laughable.

Catwoman

Quote from: Patriot on September 25, 2011, 10:03:33 AM
Probably so.  Preemptive since I've never messaged them, nor would I. Gutless their part, no?  What are they afraid of?  And I'm sure you see no games.  I've noticed that you have a tendency to be blind to the obvious.

Well, it's pretty obvious that I could PM them, if I so desired...Can you say the same?  ;D

ELK@KC

Quote from: Ross on September 24, 2011, 10:06:22 PM
Wow, Patriot that's a lot of information to digest.

People just back up a couple of post to see what I'm talking about. Very good information, food for thought.

Or just click on the first line above that says qoute to go back.

Good night everyone.
I don't see where the ability to PM them is blocked.

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on September 25, 2011, 09:57:50 AM
I see no games being played...I can see plainly, under their name, the ability to PM them.  Perhaps they've just taken advantage of the blocking ability?

And I said, "You need to open your eyes and also do a little thinking while reading.
It would be most helpful."

And you said.

Quote from: Catwoman on September 25, 2011, 02:00:45 PM
Ross, this coming from you after totally not getting Warph's commentary on tolerance and civility?  Laughable.

Hey, I can easily admit I boo-boo-ed. But I thought it sorta fit. And I also stated it coud be removed or I would delete it if asked.

That's the difference between me and you.

I didn't cry censorship by saying something this stupid, like a Teacher.
Such as:
Quote from: Catwoman on September 20, 2011, 02:45:47 PM
Interesting...I'm noticing that there seems to be some creative deleting occurring here...How un-American.
And that is why you would never be my kids teacher, and you keep Re-enforcing that thought.
Sorry the devil mad me do it!

I'm just curious, what is your purpose here since you have said you are not an Elk Konnected, LLC follower?????
Are you an Elk Konnected, LLC registered member sent here to stiir the pot?????

The Elk Konnected, LLC followers that have been on this thread appear to have followed some kind of instructions or orders to leave this thread alone, wouldn't you reckon????? I ask that because they quit the thread all at once since the paper came ou last week with the announcement of another so called Community Conversation is being held in a few days. Coincidental???? Perhaps, but I don't think so, what do you think?????

Ross

Quote from: ELK@KC on September 25, 2011, 02:37:14 PM
I don't see where the ability to PM them is blocked.
It looks like they restored it, doesn't it??????

Catwoman

My purpose here is much the same as yours, Ross...To bring a viewpoint that is not only worth considering but that is shared by the more sane, deliberate folks.  I have had to smile at some of the PMs I have received...It's nice to know that rational thought, as opposed to worn out, repeated sound bites, is still around.  ;D  And...The ability to PM EK wasn't restored...It was there all along.  Perhaps you just got unblocked... ;D

kshillbillys

Quote from: Catwoman on September 25, 2011, 03:13:02 PM
To bring a viewpoint that is not only worth considering but that is shared by the more sane, deliberate folks.  

I am a "sane" person and I don't share your viewpoint. I'm right in there with Ross and Patriot on this one. I've seen too much proof to not believe them.---Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

srkruzich

Quote from: Catwoman on September 25, 2011, 03:13:02 PM
My purpose here is much the same as yours, Ross...To bring a viewpoint that is not only worth considering but that is shared by the more sane, deliberate folks.  I have had to smile at some of the PMs I have received...It's nice to know that rational thought, as opposed to worn out, repeated sound bites, is still around.  ;D  And...The ability to PM EK wasn't restored...It was there all along.  Perhaps you just got unblocked... ;D

THen that would mean that EK who receives tax dollars is not open to all of Elk County residents.  That would be illegal since they do receive tax dollars.  Boy talk about a conflict of interest and unethical behavior
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Catwoman

Steve...Blocking unpleasantness is not illegal...Just advisable, under any circumstances.   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk