Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

All the sidetracks and still haven't tripped on one solid answer.

Why did EK rely on the county to get a grant for the summer day camp project again this year?.  For something like 3 years the have relied on the county to do their grant work.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

Quote from: Patriot on July 15, 2011, 10:16:47 PM
All the sidetracks and still haven't tripped on one solid answer.

Why did EK rely on the county to get a grant for the summer day camp project again this year?.  For something like 3 years the have relied on the county to do their grant work.

It's near impossible to tell the difference between Elk County Commissioners and Elk Konnected in my opinion.
One County Commissioner is listed on various web sites as being founding member and on thnd they have all those secret survey's  Elk Konnected Steering Committee and  another act's like a cheer leader during County Commissioners meetings. Our hired hand the Elk County Economic Development Employee is on the Elk Konnected Steering Committee. But no one know's who the registered or admitted members sre or who owns Elk Konnected, how is that?

And Elk Konnected has all those secret donations from 60 people for $50 each and many more later. And Elk Konnected has 140 secret survey's and nobdy has heard of anyone that ever got one. Secrets, secrets, Why????

If this is an organization that wants to make Elk County a better place to live why act like a predator keeping every thing secret and controlling l? Why?

Marmots have developed a social structure that provides lookouts who watch for predators and sound a warning when one appears. Prairie dogs dig their burrows with multiple entrances and exits so if a predator comes in one door, the dogs can leave through another.

The difference between humans and other animals is that, unlike any other animal (as far as we know), we can and do consciously respond or alter our response to a stimulus. Lollipops are stimulus.

To deal with the complexity, human society has become, to a large extent, an economic one. That is, the connections between unrelated people is often based on distribution of resources  Lollipops are resources.  (related people connect more through personal attachment).

thatsMRSc2u

I don't tell anybody when I donate to something.......why should anybody have to pronounce " Oo Oo Ross..it was me... I donated to EK" ?

Do you tell everybody who or what you donate to??? Oh my bad stupid question....knowing your love for openness you probably take out an ad in the paper everytime you give a bum a dollar.....

and no....it wasnt me.....I dont live there.....but I bet a lot of GOOD people did...the same way they donate to ANY of their causes...they just did it and didnt feel the need to inform the general public.

FYI.......I check every few days just to see if this is still goin and if you've actually made any progress  out of what can only be morbid curiosity.... :P

Catwoman

Actually, it says in the Bible to "let not your right hand know what your left hand has done"...My grandfather used to say that if you do something charitable, and then go blowing your own horn about it, then you have no need of Heaven because you've already received your reward here on Earth.  I happen to agree with him...And you, Mrs. C! And by the way...There's been no progress made in these over 200 pages of this...But keep on checking.  :P

thatsMRSc2u

yep Cat...thats the same way I learned :)

progress???? we dont need no steeenking PROGRESS!!! LOLOL

Ross

I'm sorry you ladies can't see beyond your noses.
These appear to be people that are involved in our government and they keep everything seceret?
How would you ike to have a state or federal gocernment that is all secret?
And then one day wake up to find they more than own you?

Watch Jerry Lewis Telethion and see how many names they read off.
Go to the rodeo and see how many names they announce.
Why do they do that? Read off all those names???
Because people like recognition for their donations.

Why do Governments, busisness and organizations give out trophies, awards, monetary prizes etc????
People like recognition for what they do, that's why. Especially if they are proud of their doings?

Oh, I could understand one or two people maybe not wanting recognition, but not 60 or I believe they said they got another 70 some more donations and I can't believe all of those would chose to be secret.
If you believe otherwise I have ocean front property right here in Kansas for sale at a premium price.

Ross

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on July 18, 2011, 08:31:12 AM
  yep Cat...thats the same way I learned :)

progress???? we dont need no steeenking PROGRESS!!! LOLOL

And I don't believe any private organization will provide that for you. Perhaps for themselves, but not for you or anyone outside of the organization.

Catwoman

Mr. Ross, it is a well known fact that there are those who have a deep-seated need to seek attention...And then there are those who have no need of that and do the right thing anyway, quietly, knowing it was the right thing to do.  I can tell which side of the fence you fall on! lol  ;) ;D

thatsMRSc2u

QuoteI'm sorry you ladies can't see beyond your noses.
These appear to be people that are involved in our government and they keep everything seceret?
How would you ike to have a state or federal gocernment that is all secret?
And then one day wake up to find they more than own you?

Uh .....since when has the government EVER been an open book? That boat sailed about ten minutes after the United States of America came into existence.

QuoteWatch Jerry Lewis Telethion and see how many names they read off.
Go to the rodeo and see how many names they announce.
Why do they do that? Read off all those names???
Because people like recognition for their donations.

because SOME people like to get slapped on the back and told what a good person they are for doing it....kinda lame if you ask me...but then I was raised just to do it and not worry about who knew about it.

QuoteIf you believe otherwise I have ocean front property right here in Kansas for sale at a premium price.

No thanks....I've owned several places in Kansas......still do own one.....but I like my hills and privacy better.

You have a nice day there on your beach now y'hear?

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 18, 2011, 08:44:18 AM
Mr. Ross, it is a well known fact that there are those who have a deep-seated need to seek attention...And then there are those who have no need of that and do the right thing anyway, quietly, knowing it was the right thing to do.  I can tell which side of the fence you fall on! lol  ;) ;D
If you had any smarts you would open your eye's and ears and not be so closed minded.
Then you might find reality.:

And as far as:
Quote from: Catwoman on July 18, 2011, 08:44:18 AM
Mr. Ross, it is a well known fact that there are those who have a deep-seated need to seek attention...
I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.
I guess that is why you have been here on the forum much, much longer than I have?
Since June 12, 2008 so please share some with me, I'm a newbie here so please don't be stingy.
Think about it please.

By the way do you know who the owners or admitted members are?
Not the followers or volunters.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk