Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

QuotePosted by: Wilma I can't stand the br------um.  I am off subject again.  Must go.

Barium???the uses of barium
glassmaking
barite is extensively used as a weighting agent in oil well drilling fluids, and in making rubber
the carbonate is a rat poison
the nitrate and chlorate give green colours (CARE!) in pyrotechnics
sulphide is a white pigment
making rubber
rat poison

I always thought it was a Barium enema????    No wonder you had to go!  ;D

Wilma

Funny, funny, funny.  Thank you for not recognizing what I almost said.

Ross

Did you hear about the problems with the golf courses in Wichita. They aren't making enough money to support themselves.

The reason I mention, it is because of the suggestion of a golf course in Elk County on page one of this thread.
The golfers in Wichita says it is important to quality of life. I say great. You need a golf course build yourself one, instead of taxpayers paying for you to chase a little white ball around. Or go rent a video and watch someone else chase the ball.

The term quality of life is used to evaluate the general well-being of individuals and societies and I just don't believe Golf can have any real effect in this area. If it does then git busy building my pool hall, that would affect my quality of life.

I like to play snooker, but you don't see the taxpayers building pool halls for me.

Sarge

I love snooker, but where in the world can you find a real snooker table these days?
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Ross

Quote from: Sarge on July 11, 2011, 12:26:18 PM
I love snooker, but where in the world can you find a real snooker table these days?
It's been a long time since I've played snooker. But I'd love to do it again.
Sarge do ya think the county could build us seniors a senior citizen snooker center at the rodeo grounds?

Diane Amberg

Ross, you did not understand what I meant, but it's not important. By "watchers'' I meant you and Patriot and Mr. and Mrs. Hillbilly and a few others who see themselves as the watch dogs of the county now. The ones who said they were working on running someone out of town can identify themselves...It wasn't me.  I spent too many years scraping up other people's violence to advocate it myself. I've been "suggestively" threatened on here too.  Not my style. I'd rather just frustrate people to death. It doesn't leave marks and I'm very good at it. HA.
Ross, I don't think the golf course suggestion was taken very seriously, but when people are brainstorming, everything is fair game to go on the list. If someone had suggested raising camels that would have gone on the list too. How abut cactus farming? Needs very little water, they just have to be hardy.  ;)
So why don't you guys get together and buy a snooker table and get permission to set it up somewhere and have some fun?

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 11, 2011, 02:08:19 PM
Ross, you did not understand what I meant, but it's not important. By "watchers'' I meant you and Patriot and Mr. and Mrs. Hillbilly and a few others who see themselves as the watch dogs of the county now.
County heck!  EVERYONE is supposed to be the watchdog of Liberty and freedom.  Everyone is supposed to be EVER VIGILENT on watching for those who would bypass constitutional form of government. INCLUDING the county, city and podunk village.   That is why EACH State has a constitution that is in agreement with the US constitution.  THe forms of Govenrment involved on a national level is more tightly restricted than on the state and local level but all forms MUST adhere and have no right to go against the Set standard the US constitution which is the law of the land.   

So the only way the progressives can get the form of government they want is to slowly and through stealth underhanded tactics, nullify the constitution.   The current way of bypassing government by use of private industry is just one way that is usurping the constitutional government.   Most likely it is illegal to do what they do. BUt that will have to be taken up by a judge and jury to sort that disaster out. 

County business is public business and no private entity has any business getting in between the public and the county. They are interlopers.  What is the problem with the county doing its job, holding public meetings LIKE they are supposed to do, and giving all public taxpayers the voice they have the right to?  They have no right to insert a third party to control the public.  The purpose of these meetings is so that the public gets their voices heard, not some group love session where those who are negative about anything are silenced or have the sherriff sic'd on them.

As far as my comment diane, about running out of town on a rail, I never said thats going to happen. Just said that sometimes it needs to happen.   Shoot 70 years ago they used to take any county official that was caught mishandling the taxpayer funds, out in front of the courthouse and strap them to a barrel and horse whip them.  Personally they need to bring that back and start with washington and work their way down to the village level. 

The ones who said they were working on running someone out of town can identify themselves...It wasn't me.  I spent too many years scraping up other people's violence to advocate it myself. I've been "suggestively" threatened on here too.  Not my style. I'd rather just frustrate people to death. It doesn't leave marks and I'm very good at it. HA.
Ross, I don't think the golf course suggestion was taken very seriously, but when people are brainstorming, everything is fair game to go on the list. If someone had suggested raising camels that would have gone on the list too. How abut cactus farming? Needs very little water, they just have to be hardy.  ;)
So why don't you guys get together and buy a snooker table and get permission to set it up somewhere and have some fun?
[/quote]
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 11, 2011, 02:08:19 PM
Ross, you did not understand what I meant, but it's not important. By "watchers'' I meant you and Patriot and Mr. and Mrs. Hillbilly and a few others who see themselves as the watch dogs of the county now. The ones who said they were working on running someone out of town can identify themselves...It wasn't me.  I spent too many years scraping up other people's violence to advocate it myself. I've been "suggestively" threatened on here too.  Not my style. I'd rather just frustrate people to death. It doesn't leave marks and I'm very good at it. HA.

I would call the organization owners, registered members the watchers Diane. We asking the questions I would consider the engagers asking the watchers to connect. But my goal here is only to get more people interested in their County Government and to open their eyes. And Really get connected.

You may call it brainstorming I call it something else. Using a facilitator to manipulate and to keep everything secret would seem a poor way to brainstorm.  Nobody knows who's idea was what or if it was even anyone's idea at the so called community conversation. IMHO, it was more than likely a total hoax to make headlines and bamboozle the whole county. I sure would definitely like to see evidence to the contrary. I can act just like the organization check it out. Not really, but, I had a very important person in Washington, D.C. tell me to type this message. Do you believe that? Why do people just accept anything an organization says, it's not even a person.

And I do not believe, I or patriot have ever made a threat or a back handed threat or any anyway suggested violence. But I again reiterate the idea should not even be broached on this thread or this forum. There is enough violence in the world.

have you noticed how peacefully quiet the thread is today. No name calling. Really nice.
Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is your Leader?

What are your real goals?

How do you plan to meet your goals?

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Sarge on July 11, 2011, 12:26:18 PM

Is there one in Penny's Pub?

Janet Harrington

Quote from Ross:  Diane that was then this is now. I bet there was never a drive by shooting in Elk County untill just a few months ago either.

Ross, we had a drive by shooting in Elk County? Wow. I sure didn't hear about that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk